Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) (79391 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Nksleek: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
A Christmas package that a daughter-in-law received from her husband’s mother has shown that not all mother-in-laws are at loggerhead with their son’s wife.

Patience Johnson, an elated mother of one from Eket took to social media to express her excitement after receiving the package that contain bag of rice, groundnut oil, semovita, indomie, salt, yam etc as Christmas gift.

She pleaded with her friends to help her appreciate her mother-in-law even as she asked God to bless her.

She wrote;

See what I got from my mother inlaw o
Help me thank her
I am overwhelmed!!
God bless her for me o

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Bola146(f): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
cool You are so lucky, God bless all the wonderful mother inlove kiss kiss

353 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
As you are praying for a good husband, also be praying for a good mother in law.

E GET WHY.

483 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by airminem(f): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Aish buhari that is our inlaw is there pushing us with her long belly

undecidedWe appreciate our inlaws o

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Befulfilled(f): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Some mother in law are not bad

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
A big thanks to the parents-in-law.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
The kind we want as mother inlaw
More blessings on her, and may she be replenished in thousands folds
Amen.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
#WomenSupportingWomen

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by POLYGAMY: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bola146:
cool You are so lucky, God bless all the wonderful mother inlove kiss kiss
GUYS MAKE UNA REASON THIS GIRL SIDE NA sad

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Nksleek: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Nice

That is how it is supposed to be

All baby girls should be friends to thier husband Mother

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Sundaypaul12345: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
You’re lucky to have her as your mil.

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Cool

1 Like

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
that's good of her

Anyway, Agriculture is life

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by nautybride: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
angryNo way. Efcc visit this mom-in-law!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
maximum respect to your MIL

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Jidemoo: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nice One....When the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are in good terms ...joy dey overflow

If Cough and Catarrh dey disturb you this harmattan season...Do this particular thing
⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6635448

Merry Christmas in advance to you all

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Kharol1234: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
GUYS MAKE UNA REASON THIS GIRL SIDE NA sad
if you reason her na bad thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by derbykol(f): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Befulfilled:
Some mother in law are not bad
One day,some daughters -in-law will be mothers-in-law.

18 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by toujurs: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
nautybride:
angryNo way. Efcc visit this mom-in-law!
What's No . And why, what's efcc business here

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Austema(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Poverty is what makes this a news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by chii8(f): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
God bless her!

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by specialmati(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by toujurs: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
chii8:
Hmmmm....
Why hmm

1 Like

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
My own na to gossip up and down with my name. Come see wetin ur mate dey do ooooooooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by floss(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ok....I believe that the universe has a way of attracting like items to each other. Just like how good begets good and evil begets evil...
You can't be a badly brought up girl Future is female crew and be expecting the universe to give you good husband and good mother inlaw at the same time...not possible, it's either you get one or none.. that's why at the end they give birth to children that will continue in the same track.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Dorcmass(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gradually by gradually them dey look for way to hide in person skin niyan oo
dnt lemme even talk self
am just passing
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
But for some Slay Queens, they draw battle line with their mother in-law.

11 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by ckvemgbia(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
The main cause of the fight between most mothers in law and daughters in law, is control for the man or son money. When both parties ie mothers in law and daughters in law are functionally busy, economically productive and financially independent, rancors and fights are reduced to the barest minimum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.