Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly (7942 Views)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by Theresamay: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
ezenwaez:

The management of Npower through her customer care service which is actively working right now has reteirated that the Npower Batch C program is still on, the program has not been terminated as speculated online and all Npower Batch C Volunteers will be paid.

All Npower Batch C Volunteers will definitely be paid their stipend, please if you are having any issue simply dial, 018888148 and quickly press 1 for complains and the Npower customer service agent will warmly attend to you.
when are you paying beneficiaries? U've not talked about it. All u keep doing is to give customer care number. For what Na. This is wickedness. They used their little money to transport themselves to serve their PPA. And all they is story everyday. Please pay, this is Christmas

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by candidbabe(f): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
E no go better for Npower
Aswerugaaad!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by Mkelv0106(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
I know this Npower gig is frustrating, but make una dey try go una PPA na.
I've been going at least 3 times a week, and I know d benefit. In my health center I get at least 2-3k every week.
We just started covid 19 vaccination, and I was made one of d validation by d matron. I got 5k for data that's each month, 1k each week for transportation and they are going to be paying us close to 40k each month till d vaccination program stops.
So make una try to dey go work

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mkelv0106:
I know this Npower gig is frustrating, but make una dey try go una PPA na.
I've been going at least 3 times a week, and I know d benefit. In my health center I get at least 2-3k every week.
We just started covid 19 vaccination, and I was made one of d validation by d matron. I got 5k for data that's each month, 1k each week for transportation and they are going to be paying us close to 40k each month till d vaccination program stops.
So make una try to dey go work

You dey craze is the money not a motivation? Apart from salary for n-teach what else?

3 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by b3llo(m): 4:33am On Dec 22, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

You dey craze is the money not a motivation? Apart from salary for n-teach what else?
no mind the goat mkel0106 u no get sense.
Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by Dindondin(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2021
Mkelv0106:

All you people know how to do, is throw insults and curse up and down. I won't come down to ur level and thread insult with you. My first sentence didn't praises d Npower program, I just talked about d benefit of me going to work, and d reward it brought to me, cause if I'd stayed at home cus of non payment by Npower, I won't have had this opportunity.
Too many bitter people up in here.
Gimme a reason why I ll not insult you & drag you more than Tonto Dike & Bobrisky.
It's good your PPA valued you but has npower valued you more than the N30K paid so far for September 2021 only.
Don't praise the FG when they aren't doing well.
Nobody has auto-bitterness in him/her. The govt is a hardship generating govt!
So if you are lucky so be it but if you are one of those paid lapdogs to come n sweet talk nPower, may hunger locate you morning & night & attack you severely.
Infact, where is ? Share the contents of my post with this humanbeans!

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by Mkelv0106(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Dindondin:
Gimme a reason why I ll not insult you & drag you more than Tonto Dike & Bobrisky.
It's good your PPA valued you but has npower valued you more than the N30K paid so far for September 2021 only.
Don't praise the FG when they aren't doing well.
Nobody has auto-bitterness in him/her. The govt is a hardship generating govt!
So if you are lucky so be it but if you are one of those paid lapdogs to come n sweet talk nPower, may hunger locate you morning & night & attack you severely.
Infact, where is ? Share the contents of my post with this humanbeans!
Calm down bro, I know Npower is frustrating..
Read my post again. There is no where in my post I praised the federal government, no where at all.
Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by Dindondin(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Mkelv0106:

Calm down bro, I know Npower is frustrating..
Read my post again. There is no where in my post I praised the federal government, no where at all.
Ok. I ll calm down.
The harmattan cold is freezing my keyboard.
Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by ezenwaez(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Payment will begin soon.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by Newton2024: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
ezenwaez:
Payment will begin soon.
When is your soon? Stop using graduates to catch cruise.
Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by ETIIKO: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
ezenwaez:
Payment will begin soon.
Here you come

Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by ETIIKO: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
ezenwaez:
Payment will begin soon.

Re: Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly by ETIIKO: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
ezenwaez:
Payment will begin soon.

Here you come again sir!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 / Richlife Commercial And Logistics Ltd / Ushers Needed For Next Weekend Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.