Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? (707 Views)

I Receive Alert Every Four Days. Ask Me How? / Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? by Orubebe01: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
I have an online business I run and I have a customer that needs my products from Burkina Faso. We have reached an agreement and he is ready to pay so that I will supply the product to him, but the major setback is how I can get the cash from there to Nigeria.
Pls someone should help me on the way out
Mod I will be glad if it is moved to a front page.
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? by kryptochats: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Orubebe01:
I have an online business I run and I have a customer that needs my products from Burkina Faso. We have reached an agreement and he is ready to pay so that I will supply the product to him, but the major setback is how I can get the cash from there to Nigeria.
Pls someone should help me on the way out
Mod I will be glad if it is moved to a front page.
ask him to send you bitcoin
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? by Orubebe01: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
kryptochats:
ask him to send you bitcoin
Am not into the Bitcoin stuff
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? by funshint(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tell him to go to his bank over there. Maybe through Western Union or any other channel. There's always a way just give him your account number and tell him to go to his bank over there.
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? by Orubebe01: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
funshint:
Tell him to go to his bank over there. Maybe through Western Union or any other channel. There's always a way just give him your account number and tell him to go to his bank over there.
Ok thanks
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? by Hugoempirecargo: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
He credit us in Burkina

We credit u in naira

Re: How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? by Orubebe01: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hugoempirecargo:
He credit us in Burkina

We credit u in naira

How genuine are you

Re: How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? by Vebijo: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Orubebe01:

How genuine are you
contact me on 080849322 48
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? by Orubebe01: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vebijo:
contact me on 080849322 48
Are you based in Burkina Faso
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Burkina Faso? by congi(m): 5:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Go to any naija bank in B/Faso. I'm sure of UBA.

Parcel Forwarding From Europe To Africa / Dangote Is The Owner Of Nigeria - Google / Nigeria’s Biggest Companies Post $385 Million Of Losses As Naira Weakens

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9