Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ipob Camp Bursted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Camp Bursted (2630 Views)

Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos / IPOB/ESN Camp Bursted In Orlu / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by helinues: 6:21am On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

I can't remember the last time any governor in the SW commissioned any project in this country, the likes of Dave umahi have commissioned far more projects than all the lazy and incompetent governors in the SW.. obiano have done more projects.

Most news coming from SW is either about skull mining, kidnapping,ritual killings or bank robberies..when was that last time any good news come out from there

To start with,you are not even proud of your lineage hence impersonating the people you detest so much.

It's a pity
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by helinues: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

Nobody chooses SW as a destination.. even tinubu who is from osun state have got back to his village for a long time now.. he is afraid of getting his skull mines..most yorubas have fleed SW due to skull mining and ritaulism and have refused to return back there..

Could this epistle be inspired by Mkpuri mmri?

It's too early to start one's day like this
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by yorubakid: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2021
DuwaRepublic:
Nawa o, some people will kill, roast, and eat their fellow human beings like bush meat, how do people live with themselves in that region.
Yorubas who mine their fellow yoruba skulls and kill other other afonjas for rituals,how do you all live in that enclave over there.. you people will mine yourselves to extinction over there
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by yorubakid: 6:24am On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:
[s]

Could this epistle be inspired by Mkpuri mmri?

It's too early to start one's day like this[/s]
Gibberish from someone who is from a region where drug abuse is the highest in the country.. I'm sure that you take Everytime and come online to type thrash
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by yorubakid: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:
[s]

To start with,you are not even proud of your lineage hence impersonating the people you detest so much.

It's a pity[/s]
I guess helinues is also a your tribal name. You should have chooses a Yoruba sounding moniker instead of helinues,.maybe you are not proud of your tribe too cause of all the skull mining and ritual killings they are known for
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by louqas: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:

I have told you to stop regurgitating this trash comments whenever you are engaging with me.

Common, try and be creative now. Same old recycling crap daily over and over again

Eish

Their paymasters never release new set of vocabularies for them to keep repeating...you know their engrish is vely bad.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by Emergingnation2(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2021
paramakina202:

Continue supporting ESN one day you will regrate how foolish and stupid you have been.
Thesame way you are apparently regretting Voting Buhari twice out of foolishness....... You hate for Igbo lead to you vote him twic..... Majority of those killed by Bandits and fulani herdsmen, even those who are being displaced today in IDP are those who shouted Sai 2015 and 4+4 2019 due hate for the Igbo...
Keep on supporting his propaganda against IPOB and Ndigbo at large, I bet you, you leave to regret it..

Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by spinna: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2021
These guys make boko haram look good..

Meth washed down with human flesh..

What the f"* does this have to do with freedom fighting..

How does killing and raping and eating your own people have anything to do with Buhari coming to power?

Being killed is bad enough..then another human will eat you..licking your bones and later poop you out again after digestion..what a disgusting group..even the boko Haram and Bandits farm and keep livestock..

Yet some support and justify this
Crazy hateful always opposite set

Always conceiving murder and assassination.. and then blaming others while guilty of much worse abominations

Cursed lot.. anyone that supports this or doesn't outrightly condemn it.
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

Yorubas who mine their fellow yoruba skulls and kill other other afonjas for rituals,how do you all live in that enclave over there.. you people will mine yourselves to extinction over there

Me I no be yoruba, so wetin concern me.

But eating your fellow human beings is barbaric as hell, how human flesh dey sweet una mouths
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by QueenAgbo(f): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:
Imagine the barbaric act of this good for nothing Ipob group.

Honestly, I am yet to understand how some people just decided to bring unnecessary trouble to their region just because they detest the current president or cos their Hero beer lose election in 2015.

Illiterates are over running SE while the educated ones are helpless

Igala people in anambra are the ones doing it.

We real Igbos in enugu are not like that.
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by ThatFairGuy1: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Are you justifying Ipob barbarism
POLYGAMY:
BUT YOUR EDUCATED BRETHREN KILLED A VILLAGE HEAD IN KADUNA YESTERDAY

Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by POLYGAMY: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Are you justifying Ipob barbarism
ANOTHER TINUBU MISCREANT
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by ThatFairGuy1: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 OAM4J Dominique rule 2
POLYGAMY:
ANOTHER TINUBU MISCREANT
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by yorubakid: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2021
DuwaRepublic:
[s]

Me I no be yoruba, so wetin concern me.

But eating your fellow human beings is barbaric as hell, how human flesh dey sweet una mouths [/s]
You must be from the north then where human live is worthless.. Hundred people can be killed in a day and nobody will give a Bleep about that
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by POLYGAMY: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Dominique rule 2
[/b]
YOU CAN DISH OUT WHAT YOU CANNOT TAKE RIGHT
Re: Ipob Camp Bursted by christistruth01: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Used Buhari’s Teeth-picking Picture To Depict Lazy Leadership - Scottish Uni / 10 Reasons Why The Northern Elites, Governors Worked Against Osinbajo / Exclusive Picture Of BAT With His Cartel Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.