Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) (28699 Views)

Chuks Chyke Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) / Toyin Aimakhu (Abraham) Buries Her Father. Actress Breaks Down In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by bloomstories: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nollywood Actor, Amb. Chucks Chyke's Father, Mazi Okoroafor Laid To Rest In Abia Amidst Tears

The father of Amb. Chucks Chyke, a popular Nollywood actor and a Brand Ambassador of leading communications company Aitel Nigeria, Mazi Isaac Chukwunenye Okoroafor has been laid to rest amidst tears and weeping.

Mazi Okoroafor who passed on at the age of 75 was recently buried at his hometown, Okoko-Item, in Bende L.G.A, Abia State.

The son, Amb. Chyke in a tribute expressed sadness over his father's demise, describing him as exemplification of God's word.

The entertainer eulogized his father for moulding him to become a rock, light as well as decorating him with knowledge.

He said, "You have thought me, made me see life in the reality of it, you built me to become a rock, a light that the world needs not just want.

"You have thought me to stand for what is right, to be valuable and also value others no matter how small they appear. You made me see love in what I thought I hate. You were an example in everything you wanted me to understand...

"I stand successful and admired today because you decorated me with courage. Your errors you made me learn from. No matter what anyone thinks of you, I will forever be proud of who you where and what you lived for.

"You lived a life to remember; giving value to every moment that passed. You stood by me as an a example of God's word. In my most difficult times you appeared and cleared the air like "nothing mega".

"You thought me to honor impossible as possible and to stand against the worst distractions of man. It is hard to believe that anything could bring you down but...You will always be my MENTOR.

"It's still hard to believe that I won't see you and your rare heart of gold on earth again until we meet again in heaven. You showed us heaven on earth. I know you are there making sure that you avenge the mystery of your death and to defend us from the hands of those that try to stand against us.

"You will forever be remembered and honored on earth. If I am to be granted a wish now it won't be riches as everyone would want but to be in your arms again.

'With so much tears in my eyes and heart... I say again... I love and miss you my mentor, loving dad and father."

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/nollywood-actor-amb-chucks-chykes.html

2 Shares

Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by bloomstories: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Photos

Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Dorcmass(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
sorry dady ehn, go will protect u from the hand of evil in the grave

1 Like

Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Rip to him
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by kesonas(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Is alright
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
sad
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
All these news sef no worth fp tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by nesgeeek(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
RIP to him

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Jbn11(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
I wish to just die like this hungry hmmm
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
sy his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
One of the most humble and intelligent men I know. Your ability to analyze a script indepth is sublime. May your father rest in peace. He did well by you.

1 Like

Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Rip
This continent don tire person
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
RIP to Him....

You self dey try remove airpods na.... U no be DSS abi FBI

1 Like

Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by mojaf19855: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
GOD will protect u from the hand of evil in the grave
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by jijaves542: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
May your father rest in peace. He did well by you.
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Themez1: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
RIP to the dead
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Solutionmaster1: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Which kind of silly, ogbodi nmo name is "Chuck Chyke"?
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by davodyguy: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Alex on the beat

1 Like

Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by condralbedez: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Rest in peace to the dead... honestly I dnt know the guy in Nollywood
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by mannasseh(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
who be this abeg

2 Likes

Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Ihavethingstodo: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
I don't really know him, but May his soul Rest in Peace
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Rastaramsey:
All these news sef no worth fp tongue tongue tongue

You can be right sha
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
R.I.P
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
I never see this one for film b4 angry

1 Like

Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
This annoying guy. BTW R.I.P. to his pops
Re: Chucks Chyke Buries His Father In Abia Amidst Tears (Photos) by styless(f): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video / Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) / Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.