Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil? (702 Views)

Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil / .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change / Football Lovers Demeanor Wins 6quartz Of Mobil 1 or N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil? by seunoresco: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good day nairalanders, any genuine seller of Mobil 1 5w30 engine oil with ILSAC GF-6A certification? ... I know gazzuzz sells the ones with GF-6A certification .... Anyone genuine seller recommendations pls?. Thanks
Re: Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil? by dru23(m): 1:38am On Dec 21, 2021
seunoresco:
Good day nairalanders, any genuine seller of Mobil 1 5w30 engine oil with ILSAC GF-6A certification? ... I know gazzuzz sells, bought from him the last time I needed it, but it was with GF-5 certification .... Anyone genuine seller recommendations pls?. Thanks

Mobil 1 Extended performance is scarce in the market. We should be having limited quantity this week .......

But we do have a great alternative that exceeds or meets the ILSAC GF -6A ...... Super tech advance good for 20k miles oil change ... 22500k naira

We import all of our own oil . there is no middle men and we are up to date with requirement that will meet all ur car needs....

We are the number 1 engine seller in this forum . look nowhere else .......

Re: Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
seunoresco:
Good day nairalanders, any genuine seller of Mobil 1 5w30 engine oil with ILSAC GF-6A certification? ... I know gazzuzz sells the ones with GF-6A certification .... Anyone genuine seller recommendations pls?. Thanks

Gradually it will come. What is currently available is good for your engine, and available.

ILSAC GF-6: Six things to know about the new engine oil standards
GF-6 is the newest ILSAC engine oil performance standard aimed at improving fuel economy and enhancing engine capabilities for passenger cars. This new standard will replace the current ILSAC GF-5 standard. Every new level of standard is backward compatible with the previous generation.

GF-6 will provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while improving piston cleanliness and fuel economy.

Here are six things you should know about GF-6:

What do the new GF-6 standards mean for my engine?
ILSAC standards are constantly evolving and improving to meet changing industry demands. The popularization of turbocharged engines among Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) has led to a new focus on turbocharger-specific standards for GF-6. The primary purpose of GF-6 is to combat problems with LSPI, a common issue with turbocharged engines. As in the 2018 upgrade of API SN to API SN Plus, the new ILSAC GF-6 standards also require added protection against the harmful effects of LSPI in today’s modern turbocharged engines.

What is LSPI and how does it affect my engine?
LSPI creates excessive pressure within the engine’s cylinders, which can cause permanent damage to cylinder walls, pistons, piston rings, connecting rods and spark plugs. The internal engine damage caused by LSPI can also lead to catastrophic engine failure. Learn more about LSPI and its effects on your engine.

Do Mobil™ motor oils meet GF-6 standards?
Yes, our Mobil 1™, Mobil Super™, and Mobil™ Full Synthetic motor oils meet and exceed ILSAC GF-6 specifications.

When can I purchase the new GF-6 engine oils?
We will be launching the new Mobil 1 ILSAC GF-6 engine oils on a rolling basis. You will see products with updated packaging on store shelves within the coming months. By summer of 2020, all of our packages will reflect the change.

Will GF-6 apply to every kind of viscosity grade?
Almost. There will be a split between 0W-16 viscosity grade engine oils and all other existing ILSAC viscosity grades. GF-6A will represent existing ILSAC viscosity grades and GF-6B will represent 0W-16 viscosity grade oils only.

Does my vehicle need an ILSAC GF-6 engine oil?
ExxonMobil advises checking your vehicle’s owner’s manual to determine if your engine requires an ILSAC GF-6 engine oil.

https://www.mobil.com/en/lubricants/about-us/mobil-1/mobil-1-modern-engines/ilsac-gf-6

Re: Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil? by king406(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
dru23:

Mobil 1 Extended performance is scarce in the market. We should be having limited quantity this week .......

But we do have a great alternative that exceeds or meets the ILSAC GF -6A ...... Super tech advance good for 20k miles oil change ... 22500k naira

We import all of our own oil . there is no middle men and we are up to date with requirement that will meet all ur car needs....

20k miles? Please stop advertising this

1 Like

Re: Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil? by seunoresco: 2:25am On Dec 22, 2021
I believe you. Thanks

GAZZUZZ:

Gradually it will come. What is currently available is good for your engine, and available.

https://www.mobil.com/en/lubricants/about-us/mobil-1/mobil-1-modern-engines/ilsac-gf-6

Re: Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil? by homeboy205: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
dru23:

Re: Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil? by homeboy205: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
seunoresco:

I found the right oil here in Ibadan, let me know if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

World Champion Driver Showing How It Is Done / Fuel Is Now Selling For 200 - 230 In Filling Stations And Everyone Is Silent / Toyota Camry Sport 2008 Model Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.