Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

"I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) (49080 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by joelag: 6:03am On Dec 21, 2021
Obaseki non send anybody. The blow wey him give Oshomohle for APC national still dey worry dem till today. The man mind na iron.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Coded081(m): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2021
See Almighty kabaka kneeling down for Obaseki because of hunger
Hmm my people hunger bad ooh

13 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by mediainc: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Humbled.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by juman(m): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2021
What is classless in what he said?

He want peace to reign between him and the governor.
You did well kabaka.

12 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2021

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:09am On Dec 21, 2021

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by juman(m): 6:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Sir kabaka.
I salute you.
Big machine engine in edo politics.

4 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Tetrahedron: 6:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Coming soon to Lagos state, its not that far again!

Mc will be humbled

13 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Well he has apologized. Go and sin no more. Lol

U go loyal na grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by nokspos: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2021
PDP might never win lagos. as long as each apc government keeps doing something before they leaves
ovieigho:
Pocket is dry !

Same fate will befall MC oluomo if PDP wins Lagos state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Healthrelatedjo: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2021
See onye meme o...the tax collector. grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Oshiomole and his boys can kneel down for Nigeria.

Kneeling down is their thing

5 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Appleway: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Nosa111:
He mocked Obaseki that he doesn’t have a manhood and he is gay because the Governor have no child of his own. That is a whole lot to be angry about. That is beyond politics. I pray the Governor forgives him.

Oshomhole has begged for forgiveness too.

He is not wise. There are bounds in politics and he crossed that. That is why FFK is suffering today.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Appleway: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2021
ovieigho:
Pocket is dry !

PDP can NEVER win in Lagos. You know why?
PDP in Lagos belongs to APC.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by frowland(m): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
Penguin2:
He’s no longer in charge of collecting taxes.

His Hotel was demolished.

I see the hand of hunger in this new humility grin

Obaseki took the rug off of his feet and blocked all his sources of fund.

Learn this today, you that is reading this, never fight with the government. You will lose.

I’m sure that even if the courts order the state to build the hotel Obaseki will not build it until he leaves office. And once he leaves office, nothing concern am again. He will transfer it to the next governor who might still not do it.

Don’t ever fight govt!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by muykem: 6:30am On Dec 21, 2021
ovieigho:
Pocket is dry !

No Yoruba man can play dirty politics being played by Obaseki. Yoruba have other structure apart from government structure so you can not destroy opposition building and their business as governor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Advocate500: 6:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Almighty Kabaka has been reduced to nothing by Obaseki

He is even kneeling and begging.

Igbinedion used Bob Izua when he was governor, after his tenure Oshiomhole came and reduced him to Nothing and install Kabaka.
Oshiomhole used Kabaka and now Obaseki has come and equally reduced him to nothing.
This ultimately show that those who terrorise people always has top government backing and once those government sponsors withdraws their support u will found out they are just nothing in the society.

Obasaki boys will not even allow Tony Kabaka to rise again, his time has passed

Oshiomhole and his boys lost both in state and federal.
The next person that will beg will be Patrick Obahiagbon.
Even the the Pro Oshiomhole state house assembly members has also begged

Edo no be Lagos
truly EDO NO BE LAGOS.

5 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by iokpebholo: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Obaseki should pls forgive d prodigal son cos last last Edo no b lagos. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2021
EChoke, Airflow restricted cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by iokpebholo: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Appleway:

PDP can NEVER win in Lagos. You know why?
PDP in Lagos belongs to APC.
Just as APC in Edo can never win again..u know ycos PDP belongs to d ppl

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2021
So when obaseki gonna knee and beg edo for his ineffectiveness to deliver his electorate promises? You know what am talking about edo state is in a sorry state right now.
Fasindo:
shocked

Almighty Kabaka has been reduced to nothing by Obaseki

He is even kneeling and begging.

Igbinedion used Bob Izua when he was governor, after his tenure Oshiomhole came and reduced him to Nothing and install Kabaka.
Oshiomhole used Kabaka and now Obaseki has come and equally reduced him to nothing.
This ultimately show that those who terrorise people always has top government backing and once those government sponsors withdraws their support u will found out they are just nothing in the society.

Obasaki boys will not even allow Tony Kabaka to rise again, his time has passed

Oshiomhole and his boys lost both in state and federal.
The next person that will beg will be Patrick Obahiagbon.
Even the the Pro Oshiomhole state house assembly members has also begged

Edo no be Lagos

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by scholarshipspr(f): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Find scholarships and grants

With the cost of college on the rise, the prospect of funding your own education can be very daunting. Sometimes, scholarships and grants can provide you with the opportunity for free money to get through your schooling without having to take out loans. This article provides you with some advice on how to find these scholarships and grants that might be able to help you.

Click here to read more https://scholarshipspring.com/find-scholarships-and-grants-a-step-by-step-guide/

join our telegram and WhatsApp. link attached in between content in the website

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by daddytime(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Lol...

Hunger dey reset brain truly.

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by symbianDON(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin sapa don reset kabaka operating system from Windows 10 to Windows 98

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2021
chrisxxx:
When politicians are using you they would make you believe that you are the source of air they breathe. Once your purpose in their lives expire they abandon you with reckless abandonment.
See as Kabaka don reduce.

Na strategy, e go soon rise grin

Him na aspiring politician.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Fapemz: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Let peace reigns....my people i carry ogbonge power solution come. Laptop powerbank and and portable inverter,...080.653.16.307

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by biggy00000(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2021
jeff1993:
U be Senior man no be for Governmet ooo!!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skilll.... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year

Bro abeg quote me when you get one original mentor not someone that would say "na God" or "go bring the right scrotum sac of the great grandfather" as payment

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by prophetfire: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2021
ovieigho:
Pocket is dry !

. PDP win Lagos State? I don't like APC but PDP isn't in any way organized in Lagos State as to be able to flex muscle with APC.
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Badonasty(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Hunger don waya baba

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS) / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) / Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.