Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

"I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) (49078 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by emijo(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2021
I seriously need work here in Lagos
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2021
Nosa111:
He mocked Obaseki that he doesn’t have a manhood and he is gay because the Governor have no child of his own. That is a whole lot to be angry about. That is beyond politics. I pray the Governor forgives him.

Oshomhole has begged for forgiveness too.
didn't the PDP and most idiots say same disparaging things against pmb and tinubu?have you also condemned it?hypocrites.once it's about attacking pmb&tinubu,its politics, but once it's about attacking the PDP, it's beyond politics. Hypocrisy go kill most of you
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2021
GetMeRight:

Oluomo is more responsible than your father, just saying
This comment does not even make sense
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by mu2sa2: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2021
Nosa111:
He mocked Obaseki that he doesn’t have a manhood and he is gay because the Governor have no child of his own. That is a whole lot to be angry about. That is beyond politics. I pray the Governor forgives him.

If he really said that, I doubt if obaseki will forgive him because the worst hit on a man's ego is to ridicule his masculinity especially if he's childless.

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by idanone(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2021
scholarshipspr:
Find scholarships and grants

With the cost of college on the rise, the prospect of funding your own education can be very daunting. Sometimes, scholarships and grants can provide you with the opportunity for free money to get through your schooling without having to take out loans. This article provides you with some advice on how to find these scholarships and grants that might be able to help you.

Click here to read more https://scholarshipspring.com/find-scholarships-and-grants-a-step-by-step-guide/

join our telegram and WhatsApp. link attached in between content in the website
God bless you sir, this is very encouraging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by one4GOD(f): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by one4GOD(f): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2021
ovieigho:
Pocket is dry !

Same fate will befall MC oluomo if PDP wins Lagos state
reason why he would fight with the last drop of blood to ensure apc is not kicked out, even if it means paying with the lives of his pikins.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2021
MC Olumo is the only political tout with brain. He is busy sending all his children abroad to go study and obtain good education.
So even if Lagos state government decides to abandon him tomorrow, his children will be there to assist him financially.
Human capital investment is the ultimate and not only on material things.

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Omonigho1976: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1409846/didnt-win-obaseki-tony-kabaka-kneels-asks-governor-obaseki-forgive-photo-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Smart guy! He knows that Nigeria is a Banana Republic where the courts are toothless bulls and it's rulings are ignored by politicians with zero consequences!
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Nosa111(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Who is talking about PDP and APC here. Abi who Dey talk about Tinubu. Idiot
SirBunky85:
didn't the PDP and most idiots say same disparaging things against pmb and tinubu?have you also condemned it?hypocrites.once it's about attacking pmb&tinubu,its politics, but once it's about attacking the PDP, it's beyond politics. Hypocrisy go kill most of you

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Bobloco: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2021
prophetfire:
. PDP win Lagos State? I don't like APC but PDP isn't in any way organized in Lagos State as to be able to flex muscle with APC.

Tinubu is the only one making it look like another party can not win the governorship seat in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Awoo88: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2021
This one don learn. Obaseki na cultist too. I fact, na dem start cultism. The only cult wen no dey make noise but every other confraternity dey fear codedly. Na dem go burst u and u no go know where bursting dey come from.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by nappy760(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2021
jeff1993:
U be Senior man no be for Governmet ooo!!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skilll.... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year

Search for 'inner circle trader" on YouTube .
He teaches how to trade forex. He will be dropping more stuff in 2022 but start with what he has dropped before
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Nosa111:
Who is talking about PDP and APC here. Abi who Dey talk about Tinubu. Idiot
thanks for agreeing you're an idiot
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by saintruky(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Wait o, Obaseki never get pikin?

Nosa111:

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Nosa111(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Mumu! Your dirty mouth must be oozing and smelling like shit for licking APC and Tinubu ass. Ozuor, get sense
SirBunky85:
thanks for agreeing you're an idiot

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Nosa111(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Nor be my mouth you go hear say king mess
saintruky:
Wait o, Obaseki never get pikin?

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by aktolly54(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Nosa111:

first time am hearing this, so obaseki don't have biological children?
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by shokzemo: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2021
The almighty formular a politician will use when the river (pocket) is dry. LOL!

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by fergie001: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Indispensable85:
So who are the agberos obaseki is currently using?
In a nutshell, everybody get e own.....
Once the next Govt comes in, the new ones come up.

That is what Power does........Sept 20,2020 hosted one of the most sought-after elections in this Country grin cheesy

Kabaka crossed a line and he knows it.

aktolly54:
first time am hearing this, so obaseki don't have biological children?
Something like that..... lipsrsealed
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Bizibi(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2021
The man who celebrated his 1b naira in Dubai,the man who thought he can be the mc oluomo of Benin infact his own is worse than mc oluomo,the man who thought he was untouchable.

In Niger Delta nor do pass yourself,you go collect 10 hand.....na so nomoreless do he collect.

Make una dey learn from tompolo,no do pass yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by aktolly54(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2021
fergie001:

That is what Power does........Sept 20,2020 hosted one of the most sought-after elections in this Country grin cheesy

God will give him his own child, even if just one child then he can adopt as many as he want. Rich don't have it all( rich also lack things as well)

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Bizibi(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
SirBunky85:
apc did worse to gej so forget argument.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Penguin2:
He’s no longer in charge of collecting taxes.

His Hotel was demolished.

I see the hand of hunger in this new humility grin

Obaseki took the rug off of his feet and blocked all his sources of fund.

Learn this today, you that is reading this, never fight with the government. You will lose.

I’m sure that even if the courts order the state to build the hotel Obaseki will not build it until he leaves office. And once he leaves office, nothing concern am again. He will transfer it to the next governor who might still not do it.

Don’t ever fight govt!

Exactly, that's why he is begging. He knows Gov. Obaseki can delay that shit giving different excuses till he leaves office.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by fergie001: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2021
aktolly54:
God will give him his own child, even if just one child then he can adopt as many as he want. Rich don't have it all( rich also lack things as well)
Yea......Sure
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by StreetFight: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2021
Very good of you Kabaka. Know when to fight and know when to beg. But, I am sure you will still come for Obaseki's heads when the sword finally gets to your hand. He who fights and run, fights another day.

When all the enemies that Obaseki has created for himself come for him, he will commit suicide because the humiliation will be too much for him to bear
Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by emmykk(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2021
pointblank247:
This one is classless

Somebody governor is drawing his ear is not classless

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Penguin2: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2021
MissKandra:

And I was thinking of fighting government. I wanted to sue Baba who promised change and next level but brought hell. ..

Hahahaha grin

Who’s to say? You might just win yourself some billion bucks.

Why not try?

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Charly68: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2021
I felt humbled with your action sir.. even though I don't know you.. your action has spoken volume to a discerning minds. The bible says those who acknowledge their sins and repent shall obtain mercy .. that is the end of the matter. Am so sure the Governor will soon call you and restore everything you have lost to you.. You have learnt as my people used to say that the one that is above you in all ramifications can throw you away if you don't honour him ..

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2021
fergie001:

They both crossed the line at some point though. Kabaka mocking him for being childless was satanic. Obaseki destroying his hotel with case still in court,infact few days to judgement was illegal and dictatorial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala / See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS) / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.