Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) (50753 Views)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Meteng: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2021
adecz:
undecided

The houseboy was Most likely
a buzu aboki ☹️☹️☹️

People must be very careful with
the type of houseboys or maiguards
they employ.

Most of these workers eye don tear
finish. They easily connive with outsiders
to perpetuate such horrible crimes.❌
I'm sure it's aboki
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Penguin2: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2021
sylve11:
Quite sad. sad cool
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2021
RIP.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Frigga13: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2021
How far with the friend? No name or something to identify the human.. let’s know the friend is .. Biko.. fit be mutual friend to any of us.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by KarlWest(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2021
Wait, ESN (Disguising as UGM) Has find their way to Abuja too?

Maybe we should free COWnu so as to speak some sense into the head of his IPOB boys. The rate at which this guys continue to kill the responsible Igbos is alarming.

#Igbo Live Matter!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by basty: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2021
Life is brutish and short in Nigeria. Who did we offend God?
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2021
I suspect this involved more than the House boy. They should interrogate him very well
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Wickedness
The houseboy was most likely a Northerner
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Elvis2kay: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2021
Nigeria a terrible country to live in
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2021
adecz:
undecided

a buzu aboki ☹️☹️☹️

they employ.

Most likely aboki that's y the name was not mentioned , if it was igbo he would have been mentioned... but my question is why would u as an igbo man choose aboki as ur househlp in this sensisitive timesadly some one Nigeria igboist won't still learn
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2021
More reason why we don't need a railway to Niger
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Quiny32323: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Chai,alumere!!
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Always be careful when employing househelps,some are satanic agents.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by mmsen: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2021
One of these days Nigerians will realize that they do not have a government and they cannot leave the foolish and destructive amongst them to destroy any potential for good.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Dear Nairalanders.
Please stop employing Nigeriens, Chadians Togolese etc large number of them are criminals who left their country of origin as a result of one crime or the other, must of them came to Nigeria in disguise.
Funny thing is majority of those countries mentioned hates Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by AndroBlaze: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2021
ihustler:
This administration has a lot of blood to answer for.
You are an irredeemable fool.
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by adecz: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Nightmareo07:

Most likely aboki that's y the name was not mentioned , if it was igbo he would have been mentioned... but my question is why would u as an igbo man choose aboki as ur househlp in this sensisitive timesadly some one Nigeria igboist won't still learn

Igbo house help will even be
deadlier than an aboki.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by gassbee: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Na wao people must really b careful of the type of house help dey employ
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Dd
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Rickylambert: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Chuvin22:
I suspect this involved more than the House boy. They should interrogate him very well
My thought exactly.
Only him alone can’t stab 2 adults to death.Else the are sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2021
adecz:
undecided
a buzu aboki ☹️☹️☹️
they employ.

You want the murder case to be a tribal issue , when we know that this kind of murder (due to greed and envy) is more common with Your people.
I will not be surprised if the houseboy is from the East.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by HELLASJ(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2021
So painful the Doctor's friend is my friend's immediate elder brother... I was with him when they broke the News to him mehn... My guy off for some minutes, nigga been planning to Japa soon fa ..

The perpetrator of this gruesome act shall not go unpunished...

Stay safe guys!

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2021
So you think you can carry out this heinous act and go scot free? I don’t think so. People can be daft.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by SATANlST: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2021
once u are richx stay off poor bastards like winnerly and chibudollar. that is how they tried robbing me because i said i wont lend their mama money to start shop
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by wonder233: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Stop keeping househelps. Learn to do your chores yourself. The average Nigerian wants someone to subjugate. These killer helps are reacting more from the psychological degredation they feel than the criminal tendencies they have to steal.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Good morning Wicked world
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by travelled(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2021
Look no further house boy killed him
Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2021
What shall we say to these things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) by sammirano: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2021
AnanseK:

You want the murder case to be a tribal issue , when we know that this kind of murder( due to greed and envy) is more common with
Your people. I will not be surprised if the houseboy is from the East as well.

Don't mind the fooll. They are all greedy flatbrain criminals. I can bet my xmas goat that the houseboy is one flatbrain idiot that wants to cashout.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.