Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna (34209 Views)

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo / Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
billyG:
Wrong call at d wrong time from another boyfriend lead to this kind unwarranted death... sometimes you ignore some call or will call you back ...but gals no dey hear word jumping from unworthy men to unworthy men while snubbing d good caring guys.who knows how many gals don chopped d guy beatings.one foolish lucky gal narrowly escaped her own death.
another waste.of.a human!.at this.point its quite.clear.that many of.you naija men are psychopathic ! How can the hatred of women be so strong.that so many of you behave like psychopathic animals ?.is it.that you people want.to be feeding.on.female corpses that makes you so happy when women.die.?.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Shut up!
I don't pity whōres and slûts

What stops her from not being in a relationship if she can't stay loyal?

You think you can just be manipulating and guilt-tripping people anyhow?

It's not everyone that can handle emotional manipulations and cheating.

Beware before doom befall you.
you are a psychopath - evil human being.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Rastaramsey(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pataricatering:
u see that u are senseless ! I hope hatred of.women will.not end u ! It always amazes me how so many of you have lost your humanity becos.of hatred for women ..

I don't know whatever you are but I feel you should have channelled that stupid energy into your hustle and stop fooling about.....

What's your business with my opinion I never in any way mentioned or hinted I hate women......

Abi I Bleep your mama before
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Some Nigerian men are EVIL! See them justifying a woman's death !.is this how much some people hate women?. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Rastaramsey:

I don't know whatever you are but I feel you should have channelled that stupid energy into your hustle and stop fooling about.....

What's your business with my opinion I never in any way mentioned or hinted I hate women......

Abi I Bleep your mama before
see this vulture - please go.and buy wine- there is dead human meat to eat

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by olamoses75(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
But tbh, I find it difficult to comprehend why we keep contact with our exes. If we still wanna roll with them, why breaking up with them in the firsts place? RIP to the deceased.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Cerebellum: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pataricatering:
abi you too are planning to kill somebody ? Motherfuxker

Are you normal at all??

Go back to the front page and check the guy mumu comment
Stop poking ur mumu nose Odeh!
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by UncleKoboko: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pataricatering:
you are a psychopath - evil human being.
You must be mistaken me for your father...
Or deh
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by SeriouslySense(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
The same Judgement you apply to others will be applied to you. smiley smiley smiley

UncleKoboko:

Fooling yourself
They are both fools

Her death will serve as a lesson for current and potential whores who thinks they're playing games
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 1:17am On Dec 22, 2021
I thought this news will never get to nairaland, since last week it happened. Painful as the story went, Ayo is someone i know very well in our area. He was a family friend but years back he just drifted away into self isolation. Whenever i see him i do greet and he replies warmly, i knew he was having some mental challenge but because he was no longer close so i faced my business. He has a child with his former wife who ran away because of constant beating and molestation. His Dad is a pastor but they have not set eyes on Ayo for the past 7 years, that's according to the father. Ayo very quiet, reserved, has this gentle man looks and smiles always. I remember when he came for my elder sister's wedding 2006 in ungwan Boro. The lady didn't die immediately but the general hospital she was rushed to rejected her because of the severity of her condition. All i can say is that justice must prevail and he must pay for his deeds. E no reach to craze cz of woman matter na, i left my ex when i caught her cheating with an elderly person, no fight no quarrel no strangulation i just moved. Southern Kaduna girls can so double date, they see nothing bad in it, they are cheerful givers and very fertile
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 1:25am On Dec 22, 2021
tossie101:
I hope he don't go free.
This is exactly one of the reason I said I will neva date a yoruba guy...
That's how one beat of my friend and gave her body injuries becoz she questioned him on his infidelity..

The "YORUBA DEMON" thing we take as a joke goes beyond joke a lot of gal dont know,
Nothing can ever bring me close a yoruba guy nomatter how rich or whatever biko I love my life

Your tribal men are not better off, stop the sentiment because there's a beast in all men irrespective of tribe. Ayo has health challenge (psych), this resulted in this evil act which we all condemn

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by iamme1234(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=AuntyVanessa1 post=108683255]She picked a call from her ex, and the best you think you can do is to strangle her ? What is wrong with all these useless men . What stops you from quiting the relationship instead of killing her?

His scrotal sag should be smash with hammer. Useless man[/quote

Sharap and look for work to do
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by SHOCK7(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
Rip sis.....

In anger she's just like me.... Slap me and I'll woss you back. And what type of man block the doorway during argument? Thought that was a trait only in women.
This is problem with u girls, thinking u can match up 2 a guy, then you end up in the hospital or even worse like dis case!!
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Fashionista01(f): 1:55am On Dec 22, 2021
illicit:

No

I meant he should have slept with her like they use to

But just that there will be no emotions

And let her go

I didn't mean to force her , I just meant to do it yanma yanma
Read your comment again if you have forgotten what u wrote.This was your statement "He should have just banged her angrily and let her go"
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Deblow: 2:04am On Dec 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
Rip sis.....

In anger she's just like me.... Slap me and I'll woss you back. And what type of man block the doorway during argument? Thought that was a trait only in women.
Only a beast in human skin lays his hands on a woman for whatever reason. However, don't try to reply ur man's slap o. That is replying anger with an anger, and the results can be catastrophic. Violent men hate this and it always empowers them to do the unthinkable. Once he slaps you, just walk away never to return to him again. That's better
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Mandela89(f): 5:21am On Dec 22, 2021
The story narration is not genuine, who give the guy all this details, was he with them in The room
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Chinny024(f): 5:43am On Dec 22, 2021
onthehill:
Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Receiving A Phone Call From Her Ex-Boyfriend In Kaduna (Photos)

A Nigerian man, Benjamin Emily Charles is currently demanding justice for his cousin, Ashulee Winnie Bahago, who was allegedly strangled by her boyfriend in Kaduna state, IgbereTV reports.

Benjamin in a post shared on Facebook alleged that his cousin had gone to visit her boyfriend at his place. He claimed that during the visit she received a call from her ex-boyfriend and this infuriated her boyfriend who beat her and then strangled her.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1500562310300493&id=100010402150260

Benjamin says the suspect whose name he gave as Sylvester Folorunsho, is now in police custody.

The police in Kaduna state is yet to comment on the incident.

https://igberetvnews.com/1409879/man-strangles-girlfriend-death-receiving-phone-call-ex-boyfriend-kaduna-photos/
Where dem they see this kind person to date...Me on a normal day can't stand close to this guy in pix...He have bipolar look... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by illicit(m): 6:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Fashionista01:

Read your comment again if you have forgotten what u wrote.This was your statement "He should have just banged her angrily and let her go"

Yeah

Since when does bang mean rape

Don't ur man bang u?

Now he can do it gently or angrily, which do U prefer
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by illicit(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2021
Pataricatering:
you are a rapist , abi ? U really sound like one .

I am a bangist

Wanna see
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Sunnybankz(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2021
He slapped her ,she slap her own back, when next she come to to world he will learn how to get manners I wonder how a girl will be receiving a call from ex in presence of his boy friend,and still have the gut to slap back,

And for the guy he will also be killed or life inprisonment ,when next you will know the type of lady to date,
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by UncleKoboko: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2021
SeriouslySense:
The same Judgement you apply to others will be applied to you. smiley smiley smiley

And you'll be dead too.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by 745akinlabi: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2021
sad
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by billyG(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Pataricatering:
another waste.of.a human!.at this.point its quite.clear.that many of.you naija men are psychopathic ! How can the hatred of women be so strong.that so many of you behave like psychopathic animals ?.is it.that you people want.to be feeding.on.female corpses that makes you so happy when women.die.?.
Who is d psychopath here....I have warned your y'all daughters of eve as an angel of light to stop jumping blindly men to men to avoid this kind unnecessary death.
She who have functional ears let her hear ma message.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by SeriouslySense(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
whatever, lo.

UncleKoboko:

And you'll be dead too.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Kinzo0917(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

You have stayed in Lagos long enough to say that most of the men from one tribe are aggressive and women beaters? undecided Interesting. How long is long enough to make such utterances? Y'all bigots don't know how ridiculous you sound when you show your bigoted sides because if you do, you will understand that silence is golden. No one is asking you to marry or date any though, it's your choice but please stop with this generalization. There are millions of Yoruba men out there scattered around every where in the country and outside, you can't possibly know a thousand.

My dear brother, she is no better position to judge nothing. She should change the people she associates herself with. Environments matters as well, you can't stay in some environment and not expect to see frustrated folks. I don't associate myself with their tribal wars but the confidence in writing the post above is appalling and I had to address it.
. I was surprised by her comments. Even in Delta State where I came from, I can't vouch and says all delta men are nice and good and that they don't beat their wives or gf. In every tribe, we have the good and the bad people.. same as her tribe. For her saying that she can't date a yoruba guy tells who she is. Most yoruba guys I know are very nice. Like I said earlier, my best friend is a yoruba guy. He is nice, lovely and humble. If Judas one of Jesus Christ disciples could betray Him, this tells that you can't have perfect human beings anywhere. There is no tribe where you can see guys/men beating their girls or wives. It cut across. But for her zeroing it down to the yorubas says much about her

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Fashionista01(f): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
illicit:

Yeah

Since when does bang mean rape

Don't ur man bang u?

Now he can do it gently or angrily, which do U prefer
You need help.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....

I don't know why humans cannot control anger

Four things ruin men

ANGER
Pride
Greed
And lust towards the opposite sex
The last you fall in to
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Blessings2alfa: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by silvoclaira: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Too bad....
I don't know why humans cannot control anger
Four things ruin men
ANGER Pride Greed And lust towards the opposite sex
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by silvoclaira: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
nedekid:
Dont try bullshit with abokii, their way no streight. Abokii those days that will stab persin because of 1 stick of benson shocked
Lol... For real?! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) / 3 Slay Queens Beat Fellow Slay Queen, Stripped Themselves Unclad / Weapons Surrendered By Bakassi Militants In Cross River. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.