Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (31745 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Rick9(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
You know it feels so bad that this country is like this. Someone's home country was supposed to be where he or she would be proud of but the reverse is the case in Nigeria. 99% of everyone dream of nothing else but to leave.
It feels bad that Nigeria refuse to develop like the west despite the abundant resources. Really bad if you ask me.

No place like home. Holds deeper meaning when the home is at peace.
I wonder if this country would ever get it right.

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Solofresh2: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lets see, 10 million naira is roughly 20,000 dollars. just forget europe your money will finish in 3 months. go to america but stay away from big cities. move to like memphis or kentucky where you can buy house 15,000 dollars. although make sure your windows are bullet proof because bullets are always flying in those poor states.

also forget canada. your money will finish in 3 months
Boss you too much abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by hope4nigeria(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language
Islamic state of maiduguri
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by hensben(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
ba7man:
Dem go come give Visa for house sef if you prefer. grin
I have a friend working in Saudi Arabia as optician. Those countries are just as dangerous as Nigeria. I was in Nigeria early this year.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Flamees(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tovard:
Kenya
Morocco
Argentina
Chile
China
North Korea
Scotland
Switzerland
Benin republic
Nile
Niger
Botswana
North wetin? grin
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ba7man(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
hensben:
I have a friend working in Saudi Arabia as optician. Those countries are just as dangerous as Nigeria. I was in Nigeria early this year.
The same Saudi Arabia?? I thought it was only those fraudulent agency vicims that got into danger there.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by CaptainAyub: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
OZAOEKPE:

Lol, the small 2k you get you don turn am to 10k
5 odds for bet9ja grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by younglleo: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
seyz91:
When its time, i get family agent wey sure, na last year january e run for my sis and three kids to go France and three weeks ago dem just get their residence document, the Man family sef na France dem dey, e just dey go visit once in a while

.not collecting any money from you but when its time sha will link you
.this one no be regular naija agent, this one go even return money if e no sure and mostly if e no sure e go tell in advance say update no dey

As i dey now, japa no be my worry from naija as the man be like my God cuz anytime i won comot and update dey him ready, na me no just won japa now onto say won run something for naija small..na dubai i dey work before sha i come come naija as i see say UAE na scam
No shaking
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Gwayas(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ask Uncle Reno Omokri, he will give you the best advice

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Lush100(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Germi9:
Seek admission for your wife in Australia,when she’s admitted you guys will be invited for an interview since you are both married but atleast you need 15M in your account so you can borrow 5M and flash the total and after you get your visa you return back to the owner

How pls can u expansiate.

Assuming 15m is available?
Can u provide a pathway.
I don't want travel agent stuff
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by generalwo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bros. I go add the N621 wen dey my account join.... Abeg I fit come with u?? Please don't say no
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
younglleo:
I wan japa too, but na 2m i budget!
Hope dey?
yea Canada

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by HEAVEN4444: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Solofresh2:
Boss you too much abeg
lolzzzz bros i hail oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Gns247: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Brazil... I've a guild my uncle use few ago when he relocate to Brazil.
If you're interested, send me your email address so I can send it to you.

Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ImaIma1(f): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Why you wan run commot? When you can turn that money into hundreds of millions in Nigeria

How much have you turned your own to?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Kaiser20: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
casppyjay:
but what will he do in Brazil ? This should be the first question… because he’s planning to relocate and not vacation…
Start Illigal drug business, what else?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by GboyegaD(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

Why not try schooling in Germany either for yourself or your wife? At least the other party can work to pay the bills while the one going to school goes on tuition free. That way, you could still keep your N10m.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by MangekyoAlt: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Canada, UK, France, Argentina, Etc.

If you want to go to where yiy won't be set aside or looked down on because you're a BLACK man. Then Russia would be the perfect destination for you

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by princewarri1985: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

WHERE YOU WON RUN GO? NOBODY IS GOING ANYWHERE WE DIE HERE

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by hensben(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
ba7man:
The same Saudi Arabia?? I thought it was only those fraudulent agency vicims that got into danger there.
Just as you hear bad things happening in Nigeria does that mean nobody is living peaceful Nigeria. Most people in Abuja and Lagos are living peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ariesbull: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Get sense....

10m will start you a good company here in Nigeria
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by smiliyB(f): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tovard:
Kenya
Morocco
Argentina
Chile
China
North Korea
Scotland
Switzerland
Benin republic
Nile
Niger
Botswana
He said outside Africa oga, you guys should try and be reading o

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by paris10: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

If you move out of the country with N10m to look for a better life, you won't succeed (no be lie), especially with your qualifications.

This forum will open your eyes to the real world out there. Move to Europe, you'll become a toilet cleaner or a club perfume-sprayer for ashewio for the rest of your life. If you can't make it big in Nigeria with that amount and provide security for yourself and family, you won't make it anywhere.

Abroad is difficult if you don't have family members who would accommodate you for free. This thing here take a huge junk outta your meager salary. Without papers, a slave would be better than you. You'll pay people who have papers just so to use it for work..

To cut long story short, your monthly salary, after deducting house rent,, transportation, paper money, food and other expenses would be so small you would want earth to swallow you and die.

Rethink. Nigeria is gold if you can open your eyes and find it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tovard:
Kenya
Morocco
Argentina
Chile
China
North Korea
Scotland
Switzerland
Benin republic
Nile
Niger
Botswana

north korea of all country my brother, even argentina don't like blacks like dat
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Germi9: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lush100:

How pls can u expansiate.

I can raise 15M.
Can u provide a pathway.
I don't want travel agent stuff
I know a bro whom relocated to Australia with his family a few years ago through the admission stuff, do some research on Australian schools,there are seasonal openings for undergraduate,postgraduate and other packages,but is your wife a graduate? Or are you a graduate? This is the first step to your relocation cos the easiest way to relocate as a Nigerian is through Acada
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Lush100(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
paris10:

If you move out of the country with N10m to look for a better life, you won't succeed (no be lie), especially with your qualifications.

This forum will open your eyes to the real world out there. Move to Europe, you'll become a toilet cleaner or a club perfume-sprayer for ashewio for the rest of your life. If you can't make it big in Nigeria with that amount and provide security for yourself and family, you won't make it anywhere.

Abroad is difficult if you don't have family members who would accommodate you for free. This thing here take a huge junk outta your meager salary. Without papers, a slave would be better than you. You'll pay people who have papers just so to use it for work..

To cut long story short, your monthly salary, after deducting house rent,, transportation, paper money, food and other expenses would be so small you would want earth to swallow you and die.

Rethink. Nigeria is gold if you can open your eyes and find it.

I have an MBA

What channel can use to leave for a country outside Africa
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Lush100(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Germi9:

I know a bro whom relocated to Australia with his family a few years ago through the admission stuff, do some research on Australian schools,there are seasonal openings for undergraduate,postgraduate and other packages,but is your wife a graduate? Or are you a graduate? This is the first step to your relocation cos the easiest way to relocate as a Nigerian is through Acada
I have MBA
Wife BSc
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Ryan14(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Agricmoney:

there are many countries but the thing is that hope that money is not the last one available without any other means of still getting money while out of the country.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Agriculture is truely life.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ComeAndobo: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lets see, 10 million naira is roughly 20,000 dollars. just forget europe your money will finish in 3 months. go to america but stay away from big cities. move to like memphis or kentucky where you can buy house 15,000 dollars. although make sure your windows are bullet proof because bullets are always flying in those poor states.

also forget canada. your money will finish in 3 months

Comrade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants / UK Introduces Tougher Visa Rules / Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.