Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help (370 Views)

What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help by Amebong(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
I have always wanted to know what and how people would react if they ever caught their partner in bed with their driver or house maids.

I just can't imagine the scenario! Personally I don't think I can continue the relationship after that. How do you expect me to look at you.

Some say men are polygamous in nature and they will always remain cheats.

Here see what ceetimax had to say. https://www.ceetimax.com.ng/what-actions-would-you-likely-take-over-a-cheating-spouse/
Re: What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help by donbachi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Leave dem to continue
Re: What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help by fourboys: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Make sure they see me before giving them space sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Lady Obsessed With Versace And Designers / What Can Be Done About This Mumu Redpillers Making This Romance Section Boring / 12 Decisions To Make Before You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.