Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? (2125 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by kenniy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2006
am all hears,
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by mmomi(f): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2006
Hmmmm,

This is one question no one has ever answered.
Me too need answer
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2006
Can only speak for a guy o.

If u are feeling like butterflies in your stomach when you meet one new girl - shyte, it aint love. Love grows.
You are in love when there's that girl you really like, dat sometimes u get mad at her, sometimes u want to hug her, sometimes u just want to be around her and say nuthing, sometimes you just call her to talk without reason, you are not ashamed to be seen with her outside , yep, u are in love.

If there's a girl u aint sure u in love with, get to know her 4 a while - like a month or two, then re-evaluate.
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2006
ur heart leaps @da very sound of her voice
a smile shines upon ur face whn u see her
cant thk of anytin else bt her
ur hands itches 2 touch her
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by kenniy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2006
Gridlock:

If u are feeling like butterflies in your stomach when you meet one new girl - shyte, it aint love. Love grows.

so there's nothing like love at first sight?
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2006
Nope. no such thing. There is "Like" at first sight, but no love.
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2006
is he da only tin datz always on ur mind?
den he's da 1
**who**k*n
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by mmomi(f): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2006
@ Rhodalyn carry go!!
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2006
Rhody, mmomi i think that's for gurls. A guy can have 5 pple on his mind!
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by kenniy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2006
lol!
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by mmomi(f): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2006
@Gridlock i agree with you. You can never tell a man's heart but the woman-her heart when it comes to love is like that of a baby.
A guy may have more than one girl, uses the same sweet words for all of them.And because of this some women *like me* are scared of so called word-LOVE.
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by kenniy(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2006
but a lot of girls dont think you love them until you tell them you love them,
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2006
ive never been in love so i wouldnt know. undecided
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

Awwww. Dont worry one day you will be. It a [i]wonderful [/i]feeling. It can sustain you for hours (you wont feel hungry or in need)
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by idiotboop(f): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2006
Awww

I think it is when you dont want to hurt each other, you respect , you can put up with his rugby, football,golf,cricket,baseball,ice hockey etc every weekend. I think also when you have a fight and forget about it so quick cause you are good friends too. Thinking nothing of those otherwise annoying habits anymore. Loyalty, support,praise,truth,constructive criticism and inspiration are some markings of love. Enjoying his company, allowing his annoying friend come over to watch footie with him and feed his loud ass.

Those butterflies are lovely, but realistically they dont flap so much after a long time. There are stages of love and i am liking the stage i am at , hope it gets better and to those who dont know the feeling yet, dont worry you will. There is a someone for everyone.

love my hubby
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2006
Gridlock:

Rhody, mmomi i think that's for girls. A boy can have 5 people on his mind!
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry some of you guys are cheats! cry cry cry cry
ThoniaSlim:

your time will come cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 02, 2006
Rhodalyn:

some of you boys are cheats!
It's fun being a guy, dont you think? grin grin the guy's brain can multitask, handling different gurls simultaneously.

Sadly (but good for some girl out there), i developed with an approximately one-track mind. sad Oh well, undecided
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by eveseh(f): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2006
i can have that funny feeling in me,

when i sit by myself i'll be laughing by myself all tha crazy stuff
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by eveseh(f): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2006
i feel funny inside me
Re: Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? by Dammyray(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2010
U cant judge by all this, i believe we all have different emotional feelings

The way we love and think about love might be different from each other,

Mine is undecided lipsrsealed angry grin shocked cool can i even love?, i doubt that

Sorry don't know how

(1) (Reply)

Being Big, Is It A Crime? / Why Do Girls Lie That They Are Virgins While They Are Not? / Am Dating A Superwoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.