Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) (45210 Views)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) / James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable, Packing Back to His Village (Photos, Video)

Rising singer and Zazu crooner, Portable, has been sent packing back to his village in Ogun state by his benefactor, IgbereTV reports.

International show promoter, Kogbagidi, sent the rising star packing after he called out popular dancer Poco Lee on social media.

Kogbagidi, had people pack Portable’s belongings and said he should be returned to his village in Sango Ota, Ogun state.

In a video shared on the promoter’s page, he was heard asking the Zazu star if he ever collected a dime from his hand despite all he had done for him. Portable confirmed that Kogbagidi had truly not collected money from him.

Kogbagidi then asked Portable why he was then worried about the money with Poco Lee. The promoter added that the Zazu star did not have a single bit of common sense and told those around him who tried to plead to lead the singer out of his premises.

Portable was heard protesting in the background and claiming that they were sending him packing now that the Zazu song was reigning. Kogbagidi added that he needed his space and the Zazu singer should be taken away. He also said if the singer had been monitored, he wouldn’t have called out Poco Lee online.

In the caption of the post, Kogbagidi wrote:

“Unruly and unprofessional conduct is always expected from upcomings .You never can tell what goes on in their mind or head. Am shocked and embarrassed at this point. Do I need to fix your career and your head at the same time ?”
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXvfaCqozob/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIjjAj75lA4

https://igberetvnews.com/1409968/kogbagidi-sends-zazu-zeh-crooner-portable-packing-back-village-photos-video/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Hjiott(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
This cant be

6 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Iamdbull: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dbull on this one

I feel portables pain as an artist, but what he didn't understand is that he has to compromise and learn the game before Bursting out from their promotional fetters, but I think with this his little fame he must have a solid platform for future productive musical endeavors

May the good Lord in his infinite Grace Continue to guide me with wisdom when I finally have a breakthrough in my music career

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by AsapTeddy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Village people don update this one software to current version.

250 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
You can take a pig away from the mud but you can't take the mud away from the pig..
He was fortunate, but his village people hacked his sense...
So many people made so many sacrifices to get to where they are today..
Ordinary 1.5m scatter this one sense..
Wizzy wey spend the money, did he know what he sacrificed?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Davido go come rent house for am now.
Nigerian music industry be like nollywood

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Samnaijvelocity: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Igbo(weed) at work... grin
Nor be em fault anyway

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Newboss(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Another guy in Lagos will take him in.

Na this kind opportunity I dey like. This guy na free spirit. You have to let them roam. Na Davido sabi handle this type. All these yeye contract no be for this type.

Why dem go spray me money you go collect am and try to oppress me join? See, who dey ground no dey fear fall.

I no dey understand Yoruba, but I dey feel the guy energy

253 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Sabadon(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
B

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wizkid sprayed him money, up to $3k, you gave the boy just $600. This is not money made from a show or feature. It was free money directly given to him.

285 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Worriedwife: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Davido will help him

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable, Packing Back to His Village (Photos, Video)

Rising singer and Zazu crooner, Portable, has been sent packing back to his village in Ogun state by his benefactor, IgbereTV reports.

International show promoter, Kogbagidi, sent the rising star packing after he called out popular dancer Poco Lee on social media.

Kogbagidi, had people pack Portable’s belongings and said he should be returned to his village in Sango Ota, Ogun state.

In a video shared on the promoter’s page, he was heard asking the Zazu star if he ever collected a dime from his hand despite all he had done for him. Portable confirmed that Kogbagidi had truly not collected money from him.

Kogbagidi then asked Portable why he was then worried about the money with Poco Lee. The promoter added that the Zazu star did not have a single bit of common sense and told those around him who tried to plead to lead the singer out of his premises.

Portable was heard protesting in the background and claiming that they were sending him packing now that the Zazu song was reigning. Kogbagidi added that he needed his space and the Zazu singer should be taken away. He also said if the singer had been monitored, he wouldn’t have called out Poco Lee online.

In the caption of the post, Kogbagidi wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXvfaCqozob/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIjjAj75lA4

https://igberetvnews.com/1409968/kogbagidi-sends-zazu-zeh-crooner-portable-packing-back-village-photos-video/

Village people don finally get his main line.

Number Currently on Auto Redial in Benin as we speak

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Inkling(f): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
The guy was badly brought up, he can't go far with the way he talks and behave.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
They need to make it clear if they are helping the guy or they want to do business with him.
They claim they wanna help him but from the look of things, they are doing business with his name, song and brand.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nigar was sprayed money by wiz you started picking the money on stage , threw a little of it to the crowd , then you later posted it on your timeline that the money sprayed on portable that you picked was over $3k. Out of $3k you gave portable $600 taking the rest .
Now the question that should be asked is ;
Are you the one wiz sprayed the money on .?
You're apparently not the owner of the money the guy fought for his rights but in a wrong way..

259 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Holafizz: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Man no be God....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by BlaqJosh: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Too bad.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Flamees(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na their mata
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by sanmtiago(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
sad
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by OGraffix(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
The guy self Bleep up... at least he for gain his ground first...b4 him taking any stupid action...

But poco lee pull a fast one on him sha....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Legalcriminal: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Send him back to trenches not village.

But I like as the guy voice out but coming online was wrong tho. If this matter no settle make poco no go near sango those trench weed boys go spoil his face.

61 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by MZEE01: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
This one is not the handwork of village people, na the handwork of town people (poco lee and co)

How sad. The guy needs a coach and mentor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Another afonja from slums of ogun state who is not from Lagos but still come and tell other Nigerians to go back to their state.. that's how most of these afonjas leave their slums in different SW states,come to lagos and start constituting nusiances in Lagos while telling other tribes to leave Lagos for them..most of them forgot their villages and start claiming Lagosians

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Chiefecho(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Zazu zeh grin grin grin grin
This guy F up big time
Starting giving worries in less than 1month of small fame

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Folabifreeman(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Portable Zazuuu!!! Zeh!!

That year when I dey send Portable go buy me food for Iya Kamoru any change that remain e go use enter studio record for night!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by paulolee(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
so the so called kogbagidi kum de feel like jesus or wat? the lad did wrong to call out poco online n i was even shocked wen I saw dt video bcoz he can do so without going online..
maybe he thought dt davido or olamide will reach out n gv him more cash, he made a mistake bt u cnt purnish him by sending him out bk to village now dt his song is trending..
I wish him luck sha....bt u see dt kennis n 2face saga, wizkid n banky saga, kizz daniel n lebel saga, don teach me say dis music industry needs more of talent n grace....no manager or promoter hold d key

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Lee99: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Anyone who says the portable guy bleeped up is a useless person, omo you no fit oppress me for this life be you who, God give me mouth I must talk, Bleep them hungry poco Lee, shameless fool, them spray person $3k you no even give am $1k or $1500 because he no need money abi, useless people, yahoo boys forming musicians.

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by HopeNeverDies: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by talktimi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Effects of hard drugs most likely crystal meth cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
WhatsApp me if you need profitable fx bot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Small Doctor Kissing Toyin Aimakhu (Photos) / Efe Accident: Nigerian Music Executive Survives A Ghastly Car Crash / Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.