Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS (1286 Views)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos / 69-year-old Man Collapses, Dies In Umuahia Street (graphic Photos) / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by FamilyAdviser: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba

A yet-to -be- identified man in his 50’s collapsed and died on Tuesday morning while walking along Jubilee road by Area Command in Aba, the commercial hub of Abia State. Citizen reporters learnt.

An eyewitness account said the man was walking with his luggage to board a vehicle when he suddenly fell to the ground.β€œHe was carrying some luggages, maybe he was traveling for the Xmas, when he collapsed and died,” said the eyewitness who added that the man did not show any sign of ill health.Residents of the area are said to have fled following the incident, for fear of police harassment.

The arrival of the Federal Road Safety Corps ambulance was still being awaited as of the time of filing this report.
https://citizenreporters.ng/man-traveling-for-christmas-collapses-dies-in-aba/

Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Healfastijn(f): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Some people are walking half dead because of one sickness or depression

2 Likes

Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Befulfilled(f): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jesu.
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by AsapTeddy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Just imagine say person follow am argue or shout just before this scene.

Omo..

Baba nla one chance.

1 Like

Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Eyaaa. Na exhaustion/ b.p kind of oh

1 Like

Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Perfecttouch(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
This life sha
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Frigga13: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
That man is not dead .. he just fell

Pour very ice water on his head and toes and resurrect him.

Haba Nigerians too dull.

Same happened to me one time in Ikeja .. was so high on something .. just slump like that not to far from my car.. if not say homeboys Dey with me that year.. Na so e for be.

Even people around jApa .. meanwhile me think say floor Na water bed . Till they pour cold water .

Something are not to be taken for granted .. in Nigeria life is so cheap

2 Likes

Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wahala for this country is really hard cry cry he might be sick traveling to treat himself with herbs in the village or heart attack
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by iHart(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
RIP
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by helinues: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Too bad
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by BlackfireX: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
That is why I always say... don't argue with poor people...fight...or exchange verbal verbose with them...

Why?

Check the topic
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Might be a heart attack. Most Nigerians do not do regular medical checkup meaning many are walking around with serious and potentially fatal health conditions they are not aware of.

May he rest in peace. The struggles and pains of this world is over for him.
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dsalvo:
Might be a heart attack. Most Nigerians do not do regular medical checkup meaning many are walking around with serious and potentially fatal health conditions they are not aware of.

na person wey see food chop three times a day dey reason medical check-up for Nigeria
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by gnhpowerhouse: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

Right !
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by BigYash: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
na person wey see food chop three times a day dey reason medical check-up for Nigeria
Tell am o.. Person wen sapa dey use 2by2 match e head,na em wan get money carry card for regular checkup? Plus the many billings wen dockay go add join ....
Rip to the dead..

1 Like

Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Landmack: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:
That man is not dead .. he just fell

Pour very ice water on his head and toes and resurrect him.

Haba Nigerians too dull.

Same happened to me one time in Ikeja .. was so high on something .. just slump like that not to far from my car.. if not say homeboys Dey with me that year.. Na so e for be.

Even people around jApa .. meanwhile me think say floor Na water bed . Till they pour cold water .

Something are not to be taken for granted .. in Nigeria life is so cheap

what is d something?

abi u were high on mkpuruwater?

talk am,we no go flog u
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by wiseone28: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
He is lucky let him go and rest Nigeria too hard
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by seborrhic: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Healfastijn:
Some people are walking half dead because of one sickness or depression
Or simply haven't eaten causing hypoglycaemic episodes,collapse and death.
Maybe he was even hoping to go to the park and hopefully get transport fare from begging because he simply had no money to buy food,talkless of affording transport.
There is severe depravity out there and people are keeping quiet,waiting for the next elections.
Next year may even be worse from the signs of incompetence this past 6 approaching 7 years.
If a man when he had real power showed monumental incompetence,is it when he enters d last year of his presidency when he becomes effectively powerless and thinking of what to do after he leaves ASO Rock that he would show competence?

1 Like

Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Too bad. The Wahala and stress for this naija fit knock person out. An underlying sickness for don trigger this death. angry
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Too bad oh
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by Sekoni003(m): 3:15am On Dec 22, 2021
CPR bruh, CPR! Most Nigerians lack knowledge of essential things that could be life saving. But if its Tik-Tok or area boys' carnival you'd see the energy sad
Re: Man Traveling For Christmas Collapses, Dies In Aba. PHOTOS by AgriHub: 4:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Chai.... Imagine his children seeing this pics on social media. Your papa lie down for main road kpai like that .. Odiegwu oo.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Says It's Not PCOS, But I Literally Losing My Mind. Please Help! / Help! Help! Help! Someone Needs Your Help. / Alternative To Using Expensive Creams Like Mary Kay For A Youthful Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.