Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem (23397 Views)

This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! / Ladies Do You Think Toasting Is Easy? / I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
I'm in my early 20's, and I can't relate to girls......I always have this negative feeling whenever i'm around them, sometimes I think that I might not really know what to say to start a conversation.....most of the times i start a conversation and don't know how to conclude it.

It has really affected me socially, especially in the school community, some of my guys could just be talking to a group of girls, and if I show up i won't even be able to stare at them for a few seconds, I will just disappear and find one isolated place to stay.

I know people will tell me to concentrate on my studies or make money but it's not all about that...... your social life also matters.
I don't know how to explain my situation better than this ...Abeg i need help

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by helinues: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin

Real men don't chase women but instead attract them.

Up your game

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by slawormiir: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough talking to a woman is the most easiest thing ...

Do it as if you are having fun....don't be nervous...
Just be confident....even if you don't have much to say to her...confident and boldness drives them crazy...a woman can wet her pant for you if she notice that your are not scared and very bold

With confidence you can start any conversation with them....
You can even start by saying baby girl what is the name of this hairstyle .....I would love to recommend it for someone because you look beautiful on it...
She will definitely answer you by telling you twisting, braiding, bla....blah....

After that you can ask her and say.....I know Rihanna hairstyle but I don't know crotchet.....I bet my balls she will be happy to enlighten you on crotchet
Then the conversation continues

247 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by WiszyFraud: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
You should count yourself a lucky guy jorh..

Why waste your precious time trying to toast a woman?
That bullshit really marvels me..

1. You stop her
2. You try to know her name
3. You start begging for her contact, which you might not even get because she’ll tell you she doesn’t give out her number, moreover she has so many male contacts saved to her phone ..
4. She then gives you the number after so much beggings and convincing... You then start calling her with your own airtime
5. She sometimes act funny on phone, but then you try your best to beg her to accept you into her life
6. After much beggings and persuasions, she then agrees to hang out with you. You then become very excited angry
7. When you two finally meets, all the expenses na for your head, plus her transport fare cheesy
8. Then you’re now happy you finally got your fellow human being who will practically add nothing meaningful to your life.. Only thing she brings in return for your time and money is just spread legs, and share some diseases/infections with you.. undecided

Use your head bros..

If konji holds you too much, there are numerous runs girls out there who will give you the same sex, and then you move on jejely with your life without all the dramas listed above.. And it’s a one time thing.

Always roll with your condoms sha.. ThankYou ✌️

370 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Godada(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
tongue

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by obinna58(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
You'll grow past it

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Sonnobax15(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy
Ok

It's a normal something....Just that you've got to free your mind Whenever you're in the midst of girls....... TBH with you,I used to be like you op cool. But today,if dem tell me say I go fit ginger go reason with banny,I for no believe.... Nothing hard for inside op cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by santos123(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:
grin

Real men don't chase women but instead attract them.

Up your game
if you use this mentality in university of now, you will graduate a virgin.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by helinues: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
santos123:

How?
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Haakeem(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
santos123:
no be like that.....if u get money,they go rush u.

4 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Be yourself!

Be original!

Take more risks in your life!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
undecided
undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by fourboys: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Early twenties and na toasting a girl be ur problem??

8 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nobody go teach you cause you go later bad aje grin cause e dey sometimes shock me say I dey approach bitches cause me too I shy pass shayo . cheesy

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by silibaba: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Go write your jamb and enter school. Woman will not be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by JOACHINpedro: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:

1. You stop her
3. You start begging for her contact, which you might not even get because she’ll tell you she doesn’t give out her number, moreover she has so many male contacts saved to her phone ..
4. She then gives you the number after so much beggings and convincing... You then start calling her with your own airtime
5. She sometimes act funny on phone, but then you try your best to beg her to accept you into her life
6. After much beggings and persuasions, she then agrees to hang out with you. You then become very excited angry
7. When you two finally meets, all the expenses na for your head, plus her transport fare cheesy
8. Then you’re now happy you finally got your fellow human being who will practically add nothing meaningful to your life.. Only thing she brings in return for your time and money is just spread legs, and share some diseases/infections with you.. undecided

Use your head bros..

If konji holds you too much, there are numerous runs girls out there who will give you the same sex, and then you move on jejely with your life without all the dramas listed above.. And it’s a one time thing.

Jezzzz!!!
If the next male generation stop toasting their female counterpart na you cause am Oga!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by JOACHINpedro: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Be yourself!

Be original!

Take more risks in your life!
Op ( Gadiola2 )disregard the bolded.
In business, it's pure Bliss when the risk you're taking is calculated but in relationship, it will turn you into a full blown mugu. No do pass yourself

7 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by BobbieZion(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:

1. You stop her

Use your head bros..

U are wise!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by BobbieZion(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:

1. You stop her

Use your head bros..

U are wise!!.
Bros...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by DannyXpress: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:
I'm in my early 20's, and I can't relate to girls......I always have this negative feeling whenever i'm around them, sometimes I think that I might not really know what to say to start a conversation.....most of the times i start a conversation and don't know how to conclude it.
It has really affected me socially, especially in the school community, some of my guys could just be talking to a group of girls, and if I show up i won't even be able to stare at them for a few seconds, I will just disappear and find one isolated place to stay.
I know people will tell me to concentrate on my studies or make money but it's not all about that...... your social life also matters.
I used to be like you.

The reason why you are scared of talking to women is because you have already anticipated what their response would be.
If you want to woo girls, the first thing you should do is to start talking to them without having it in mind that you are wooing or toasting them

You can get the rest in this book TALKING POINT
Message me on whatsapp let me give you the free version of the book

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Haakeem(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nyascobar1414: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
santos123:

The guy the talk truth...
Attract them and up your games...
What so much bout sex.. Infqact a s a nigga you loose...
No be only cum you go cum..
Me Ion chase dem females oo. No time..
Everything is bout me alone..
I'd gad ego persay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by shantti(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Just calm down. You will get there with time.
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Haakeem post=108699304][/quote]

is your account currently smiling, if yes help your boi boss
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by moshuur(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:

1. You stop her

Use your head bros..

u are d wisest man on this thread.
lol....my "people" can relate....
hahaha.
shoutout to all OGs.

26 Likes

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Haakeem(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:

is your account currently smiling, if yes help your boi boss
its nt smiling currently...but i promise that when things are back to normal i would send you a token.....may almighty GOD see you through.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by santos123(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:

How?
forming alpha or redpill especially without money,Oyo na your case.
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by helinues: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
santos123:
forming alpha or redpill especially without money,Oyo na your case.

And where did I mention those?

So broke good looking guy no dey get many gf's
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by santos123(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Haakeem:
no be like that.....if u get money,they go rush u.
that. But without money, it is difficult. You must bow in one way or the other.
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Haakeem:
its nt smiling currently...but i promise that when thing are back to normal i would send you a token.....may almighty GOD see you through.

I saw you wanted to send me a mail

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Haakeem(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:

I saw you wanted to send me a mail
sincerly i checked my bals and did nt see anything...pls tell me u were just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by arthurwillia(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadiola2:

As the world of moving away from analog things and going into tech, don’t be left behind, if you can’t talk to girls physically
Then Find girls on Social Media
Facebook Dey Twitter dey tinder Dey

Na wa o

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.