Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) (30198 Views)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by NewsAgent101: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Popular Nigerian prophetess has said that ace rapper, Olamide Adedeji is a member of the Illuminati secret cult.

She stated this during a recent sermon in church, noting that the head of Illuminati is Lucifer himself.

According to the Evangelist, other top stars are also part of the secret society which grants people their utmost desires and wishes. She claimed that the members are in direct communication with Satan.

Speaking further, the prophetess said that Illuminati is superior to every other occult, because while people might join about 20 0r 25 cults to get riches and fame, whenever someone joins Illuminati, they immediately get what they want.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFsWvW3GiAo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by youngest85(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Whatever
I still love him die

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Hashabiah: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Some people in Christianity are easily distracted from the purpose that God has called them to . What does the occult and celebrities have to do with running your personal race ? Mtchww...

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mad woman tongue

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Jidemoo: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Smh...... someone should help and read out Luke Chapter 6 vs 37 for her.

Na only God know who dey truly serve him sha

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ileefo Illuminati Ahnnnn x2

IlefotoBad, Ilefoto e Crazy..

When I first come, dem say I no well..

This Prophetess just remind me of 2012 when Olamide dey Reign! cheesy cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Amuluonyenaego: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Olamide should just sue this one, they just dey do fake prophesies with the name of Jesus up and down. Ndi ara

25 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Dailymice: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Chatflick(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Make this woman dey calm down na

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Baddo?

Him get him own Illuminati.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by dapsoneh: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
See how the mumu audience dey listen with rapt attention to nonsense... I wonder if people can't think on their own again..

The woman is mad

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Freshfish4: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Una don start again

12 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by MARKone(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is not funny anymore. This lady has been defaming celebrities, someone needs to sue her as a matter of urgency, and I marvel at how dense her members are. Same woman that lied she went to hell fire.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Golan007: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin

What's the point of joining illuminati yet living in Ojuelegba?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Oceemo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
All to gain attention fake fake fake
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lies lies lies from the pit of hell

This mohfuxking dumb prophetess sure thinks she's relevant embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by slawormiir: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Mumu talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Opexzy: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Haaaaaaaa.

Na this woman go divide this country Las Las..

This woman even said indomie noodles is demonic but other noodles are fine for consumption... I hope Dufil Group sue her skinny ass for trying to de de-market their product.

38 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
How she take know, or she's just blabbing nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by boselarry: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
So what is your own, pls pray for Nigeria
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
In Olamide's voice: Ilefo illuminati, Ilefo to bad, Ilefo ti o ni bearing
Prophetess get the Bleep out of business wey no concern you

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Muhylonaire007: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
This yeye woman again grin
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by elmessiahs(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
How does this make her members wealthy and attain salvation... Eyeservice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Bilabong(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Every body have one thing or the other to say.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by funshow21: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
righteousness01 mentor spotted...awon eyan hell message. ..

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sigh....

The rate of drug abuse is alarming

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Engrchoko: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
You don’t need to join any cult, I can guide you how to do rituals on your own for wealth without spilling blood.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Astrid4(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
It high time they arrested the weed supplier of this woman, cos most of the woman assertions are mkupuru mmiri and Colorado induced

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Iamdbull: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Guys hope you dey see me dey hustle my music ooo make I no come blow finish person go come dey call me illuminati

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by seyz91(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
This woman again,

This woman and talking nonsense are like 5&6
NewsAgent101:
Popular Nigerian prophetess has said that ace rapper, Olamide Adedeji is a member of the Illuminati secret cult.

She stated this during a recent sermon in church, noting that the head of Illuminati is Lucifer himself.

According to the Evangelist, other top stars are also part of the secret society which grants people their utmost desires and wishes. She claimed that the members are in direct communication with Satan.

Speaking further, the prophetess said that Illuminati is superior to every other occult, because while people might join about 20 0r 25 cults to get riches and fame, whenever someone joins Illuminati, they immediately get what they want.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFsWvW3GiAo
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by baby124: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
When this mad people zoom in on successful people to bring them down, e de make me laugh. They sit on their yansh prophesying doom and telling lies that will make hell freeze over for money! But na dem know who be witch, wizard and Illuminati. Na poverty de tell them these things. They want Olamide to come for deliverance so they can extort.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Mascoteda's Baby Bump Covered In Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.