Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) (30102 Views)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by asgard01(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Common sense is not so Common...

Look at what they reduced Christianity to.
Drunks in churches striving to be noticed

Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
This woman wen claim to be devil advocate and God personal assistant,well the end shall tell grin
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by na2016: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
youngest85:
Whatever
I still love him die

You even believed the mad, illeterate woman
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Breastfeed: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wetin pesin no go hear about illuminati
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Legendrysailor(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hell no !!!!!

Dat woman is really mad. Ogun will visit her

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by OLisaMacaulay(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
This woman again, who give am mic?
There is no free money any where
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Tovard(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Abeg I wan join illuminati cef, where dem dey recruit people? I am so much interested to be rich and famous!

Sometimes, I wonder how people assume things without authenticity.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Ushiepasch: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
You too go and join to blow ,how u take know ?i think it was this same woman says that if u cut skin as hair style it is a sin.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by frankmoney(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
The reason why a lot of Nigerians talk anyhow is because we don't sue ... If it's abroad I'm sure they would have sued this lady

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by phemmyfour: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Comedian
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by kingsleefolli(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Click this link and
see another statement https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM83WQfwV/
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by gift2xl: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Life and death are in the power of the tongue.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Vddaza: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Werey prophetess
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by tradepunter: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Some people in Christianity are easily distracted from the purpose that God has called them to . What does the occult and celebrities have to do with running your personal race ? Mtchww...

This is the gospel truth

If people were running their race, they won't have time for such distractive talks... Or even give ear to such like this woman.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by cicero(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
I’m perplexed that no one is bold enough to slap this clowns mouth

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by tfelicityk(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Why is it that they don't what will make this Nation better than it is?

Olamide e bi like say she dey trip for you
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Boddaz: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Crazy woman
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by ShaqFu: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
The most annoying thing is people still attend this church!!. Chai!!.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by MufasaLion: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Foolish clout chaser.

I want to join Illuminati also. cool
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by vikgreen01(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
I am not supporting baddo neither this prophetess but I remember one of his lyrics that year ‘awon eleyi jeyan awon idi ami ilefo illuminati…. It was rumored that year that he was invited to join the cult but he ran for his dear life thereby making such statements grin
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by BABANGBALI: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
And so fokn what?
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by razzydoo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
The Illuminati want my mind, my soul and my body... tongue cheesy
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by EmzyT: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Isn't this the mad woman who said she's gone to hell and saw Lucifer? Then later apologized to the Church that twas all Lies? The last time was that "Tonto Dike is not Human, blah blah!!! Now again, this!

How does she know all these things? It's high time Someone sue this thing for Defamation of Character angry

Is it that she has nothing else to preach on? The Church is now where they Gossip about People!

Foolish thing Chasing Clout up and Down

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Terrier99: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
This ugly woman with flat chest. They will sue her for criminal defamation and she will die in jail.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by TheOmoney(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nor be the same woman wey travel go hell?
Later she come apologize.....Tonto Dile dey chop directly with Devil....Now na Baddo.

Madam Prophetess.....leave celebrity and preach ur gospel.

Anyways... Righteousness22 over to you grin
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
All these clout chaser enh undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by erico2k2(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
NewsAgent101:
Popular Nigerian prophetess has said that ace rapper, Olamide Adedeji is a member of the Illuminati secret cult.

She stated this during a recent sermon in church, noting that the head of Illuminati is Lucifer himself.

According to the Evangelist, other top stars are also part of the secret society which grants people their utmost desires and wishes. She claimed that the members are in direct communication with Satan.

Speaking further, the prophetess said that Illuminati is superior to every other occult, because while people might join about 20 0r 25 cults to get riches and fame, whenever someone joins Illuminati, they immediately get what they want.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFsWvW3GiAo
See levels to ttrend, na so Nairamarley do Him trend
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by bantex4uu(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
What's the name of this prophetess
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Kennyxton: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please note, Evang Funmilayo has been preaching over a decade and half, and she is core to the message of Christ and happenings.

The person bringing and highlighting some messages of her is on a mission God knows.

Well, Did the person involved say or claim other wise? Did the prophetess say the truth?

In our generation, we claim too much knowledge yet ignorant of truth.

I am not standing behind any, but you can verify the claim searching and researching for Truth.

Only at then you can make a reasonable assumption.

Let's not be bias on any matter, whether religion, politics, tribe or any thing.

All I can say is, time is at hand.
He that lives righteous, continue, He that lives holy, be holy, He that is filthy, go ahead, The LORD is coming with His reward, but before then, the Word will see things even the mundane science and human govt can't solve.

The way out now is repentance and being converted.

Peace to every sons and daughters of Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Nwaotu10(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Olumide should just sue this one, they just dey do fake prophesies with the name of Jesus up and down. Ndi ara

Is he the only one answering Olamide? grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by vikgreen01(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
MufasaLion:
Foolish clout chaser.

I want to join Illuminati also. cool

grin
U fit survive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes / Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.