Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) (30210 Views)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Sleekfingers: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
NewsAgent101:
Popular Nigerian prophetess has said that ace rapper, Olamide Adedeji is a member of the Illuminati secret cult.

She stated this during a recent sermon in church, noting that the head of Illuminati is Lucifer himself.

According to the Evangelist, other top stars are also part of the secret society which grants people their utmost desires and wishes. She claimed that the members are in direct communication with Satan.

Speaking further, the prophetess said that Illuminati is superior to every other occult, because while people might join about 20 0r 25 cults to get riches and fame, whenever someone joins Illuminati, they immediately get what they want.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFsWvW3GiAo

Naso illuminati dey accept people? Does this fool , even know the meaning of illuminati and their history?
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by MufasaLion: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
vikgreen01:

grin
U fit survive?

That should be my own worry, not yours.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Any illiterate can just wake up and use the word ‘Illuminati’ how they like without understanding the meaning or what the Illuminati really are.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by vikgreen01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

That should be my own worry, not yours.

All the best…

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by sammyonal: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Ileefo Illuminati Ahnnnn x2

IlefotoBad, Ilefoto e Crazy..

When I first come, dem say I no well..

This Prophetess just remind me of 2012 when Olamide dey Reign! cheesy cheesy
let me remind u " when he started reigning "
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Allahismad: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Guys hope you dey see me dey hustle my music ooo make I no come blow finish person go come dey call me illuminati

Even if you join illuminati noting concern anybody, it is your choice and only your business period. No send anybody if they think en easy make dem come make the waka.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Anansa0003: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Prophetess isonu
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Tribu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Engrchoko:
You don’t need to join any cult, I can guide you how to do rituals on your own for wealth without spilling blood.

Lemme come under your tutelage please. I want 2022 to be juicy grin
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by sanmtiago(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
I feel sorry for her family..she sounds mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
This yeye woman na only he visit Satan come say Satan dey Bleep too much, na only she see Rihanna say she be Demon, na only she see Tonto Dike say she be dark Agent, now na Baddo be her next bus stop.

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by stasius: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
The day they will catch this woman eeh.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Johel(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
NewsAgent101:
Popular Nigerian prophetess has said that ace rapper, Olamide Adedeji is a member of the Illuminati secret cult.

She stated this during a recent sermon in church, noting that the head of Illuminati is Lucifer himself.

According to the Evangelist, other top stars are also part of the secret society which grants people their utmost desires and wishes. She claimed that the members are in direct communication with Satan.

Speaking further, the prophetess said that Illuminati is superior to every other occult, because while people might join about 20 0r 25 cults to get riches and fame, whenever someone joins Illuminati, they immediately get what they want.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFsWvW3GiAo

No doubt
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by juwoonn(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lol... siting and listening in church doesn’t mean you agree with everything the preacher is saying. You don’t argue during sermon.. you just pick your own and leave the rest. Sometimes you laugh over it when you get home. I can see her congregation is increasing.. many of the new members went their to catch cruise.
dapsoneh:
See how the mumu audience dey listen with rapt attention to nonsense... I wonder if people can't think on their own again..

The woman is mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by BabaO2: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
She dey attend same meeting with them?
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by dzeros(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ok, So? Ifakenatti, mtcheeeew.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Elock1: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Olamide should just sue this one, they just dey do fake prophesies with the name of Jesus up and down. Ndi ara
you've forgotten that olamide could be any body's name grin
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Olam09(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jangos.. na so she talk say rihanna na mammy water. Mtchew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Aremson14(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
This one no be new na. Na wa o 2e don hear dis one ta ta.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by FKMagazine(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
I've never doubted this frm his riding days
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by gazza07(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Illusion created by many, lives rent free on their head. Illuminati this and that, everyone that's successful belongs to illuminati... Abeg, which group/society do poor people belongs to? The guy below me will say "village people society" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Shefzlaw: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Who no know before abi ewo tun ni werey bayii
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by kumulus(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
And the day shall come when man will realize that the only true religion is Humanity and the only true scripture is Nature.

-Lloyd
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Powerexpert: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Media poking unnecessary attention to release another blockbuster.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Oceanblaze(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ikpurummiri
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
Mad woman tongue
Honestly MAD
Always consuming Mmpkpuru mmiri

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Deblow: 1:00am On Dec 22, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Baddo?

Him get him own Illuminati.
Like privately owned illuminati?
Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by chaloskyx: 3:09am On Dec 22, 2021
LOL THE REAL MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI IF IT EVEN EXISTS ARE ALL GOS OF NIGERIAN MEGA CHURCHES THOSE ARE THE REAL PEOPLE WHO CONTROL PEOPLES THINKING BELIFS AND REASONING VIA THE WORD OF GOD. OLAMIDE IS TO IRRELEVANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI APART FROM ENTERTAINING US HE CANT CONTROL HIS FANS AS MUCH AS PASTORS DO AND THAT IS A MAJOR QUALIFICATION TOLL IN JOINING THEIR RANKS

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Joyless004: 5:31am On Dec 22, 2021
I so much love this nigga cos he hardly talks or show off like other celebrities
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by casppyjay: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Astrid4:
It high time they arrested the weed supplier of this woman, cos most of the woman assertions are mkupuru mmiri and Colorado induced
loud and Colorado nor be joke oooo hallucinations and optimal grandiosity go just dey on overdrive
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by casppyjay: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Deblow:

Like privately owned illuminati?
Lolz
yes naaaa if to say na PLC all d agbero for lagos for get the ID card just like the yeye cult wey full all corners for obodo naija.. I like privately owned cults , I recommend we all get one .. me na since primary school I established my own and we are still in business..#Trinity #
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by casppyjay: 6:13am On Dec 22, 2021
juwoonn:
Lol... siting and listening in church doesn’t mean you agree with everything the preacher is saying. You don’t argue during sermon.. you just pick your own and leave the rest. Sometimes you laugh over it when you get home. I can see her congregation is increasing.. many of the new members went their to catch cruise.
if u shack correct whiskey and light spliff after a rough weekend enter diz kind church Sunday morning u will be the happiest of members and only u and yourself will understand ����

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by casppyjay: 6:16am On Dec 22, 2021
gazza07:
Illusion created by many, lives rent free on their head. Illuminati this and that, everyone that's successful belongs to illuminati... Abeg, which group/society do poor people belongs to? The guy below me will say "village people society" grin grin
and comics has permanent job description on ur head ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) / Mike Ezuruonye As A Little Boy (Throwback Photos) / I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.