Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Training: Become A Copywriter Earning $1,000 Upward Working With Foreign Clients - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Training: Become A Copywriter Earning $1,000 Upward Working With Foreign Clients (267 Views)

What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers / Remote Workers: How Do You Cope With Foreign Accents At Work? / How Much Are You Making As A Copywriter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training: Become A Copywriter Earning $1,000 Upward Working With Foreign Clients by ishowlekon(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dear Nairalander,

The Foreign Copywriting Initiative (F.C.I) is a program created back in April 2020 ...

The goal is to help regular folks reach their desired level of personal income and lifestyle freedom ...
...using the power of direct response Copywriting.

So far, the testimonials (result-based and more than 400 to date), have been nothing short of amazing.

As a matter of fact, in the last 3-months, F.C.I had helped 100s of beginners (regular people from different walks of life ... students, unemployed graduates, under-paid employees, etc)... with no writing Experience, go from zero to $1,000, $3,000, $5,000+ in writing fees every Month...

And if you’re interested in making good money writing from anywhere ... Just enough to live your life comfortably, take better care of your loved ones, and prove the naysayers wrong... We can help you.

We Train those;

� That have no writing experience.

� Who never been paid to write before.

� Who want to improve their English and become a professional writers. (Even if you had poor grades in School (or dropped out ... Or didn't see the four walls of a university for that matter)

Here's what you're getting as a new member of the Foreign Copywriting Initiative, Class of 2022:

Resource Number #1: The Beginner Friendly "F.C.I Document" That's helped 100s of beginners go from zero to at least, $1,000 per project, month after month...

Resource Number #2: Watch Me do Market Research Live for a Writing Project... (using the S.E.A.L Method)

Resource Number #3: The F.C.I Process for Getting Clients Who Pay $1,000 - $5,000+ or More per Project (or Monthly) ...Without Relying On Job boards or Job postings where dozens of writers are competing for the same project.

Resource Number #4: 5 Video Case Studies
from 5 F.C.I Members

Resource Number #5: Get "Quality feedback" on your work From 2 very Brilliant Copywriters

Resource #6: VIDEO Working remotely with American Clients... (Especially if you're AFRICAN or Non-American)

Resource #7: PDF & Short Video. Don't have any writing experience Yet?
Here's a "Custom Portfolio" Secret for "Getting your Foot in The Door" with Clients That Pay Well

Resource #8: Short VIDEO
The Simplest way to Receive Money From your Clients (from Any part of the World) ... Especially if you don't have Paypal or Stripe

Resource #9: VIDEO Walk-through
Setting up your Social Media Profile Right (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc....) To Attract Quality Leads who Can become Paying Clients
— Plus Ideas on how to Hit that first $10,000.

Resource #10: Mini-Video Series
Daily habits of a well-paid Copywriter
(Mindset, Productivity & More) —3 short videos

Resource #11[/b]5-Step Implementation CheckList
Use this simple "Step-by-Step" Guide to implement everything you Learn inside The F.C.I Program

[b]Resource #12

Access: To F.C.I Founder and Private F.C.I Members-Area.
Ask Questions, Get Help on your Projects... and Interact with Dozens of Amazing Copywriters who are happy to help You Day by Day

Bonuses
Bonus Resource ##0
Your blueprint for Coming up with Powerful Big Ideas, Creating Unique Mechanisms & Constructing Irresistible Offers that make you a hero to your clients (With Case Studies & Examples)

If you're interested send TRAINING via WhatsApp to 08084668108

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Journalist Brutalised For Exposing Police Genocide In Kaduna State / I / Why It Is Important To Invest In Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.