Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers (25685 Views)

Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team / Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / Wayne Rooney Given Interim Role At Derby After Cocu Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Qatar2022: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Osiris12:
amen

Nice

One of my favorite midfielders
All the money both of you work for will be stolen by bombers , say big Amen
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by rowland545(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yadid:

The most decorated player is determined by number of winners medal, not number of awards.

As at now, Dani Alves is the most decorated player in football history. How many awards does he has? Next to nothing.
he has won d asian cup several times..

But DAT aside...leo messi has won d most decorated awards more than dani alves....you get d point now abi
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by AkaraAndBread: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
obembet:

They lookalike

They all look alike.
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by whippersnapper(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

You don't have any business talking about football if you call park the most decorated Asian player in history.
What is son,Ali dei,kagawa ,Cha bum kum,Kim Jo sun playing, basketball?
unfortunately none of the names you mentioned won a champions league medal. Son is still fighting to win carling cup
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Man. United that year. now wetin full there now na UGM.
grin grin grin
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
dejavuh0007:
I tot he died.
UGM...na you kill am ni
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by studentwriter(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Na Sabi... Just dey bring unnecessary and irrelevant news come here. undecided
who is this kid.
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by studentwriter(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
contigiency:
I never knew that Ji sung park is a Man U legend.
because you don't know what the word legend is
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by studentwriter(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

You don't have any business talking about football if you call park the most decorated Asian player in history.
you no dey watch ball bro.
Ji-sung park pass all Asian players past and present
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by studentwriter(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Drsnives:
I heard he was related to bruss lee
as in ehn e show for face
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by promisedeco(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

You de mention Kagawa, Son where JS Park de? It's like you started watching football in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by SEO2002: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Aurelius1:
Bro can I send you a mail? I need you to be my coach/mentor.
ok
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by mexxyaaron(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
somaw:
A very big guy...

Remax 60,000mah powerbank

Pay on delivery (Lagos Only)

Number below in pic

Best price please?

6 months warranty

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by mywells: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Life after football retirement
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by cletz991(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
Slawmorirr alternate?
SEO2002:
Damnn niggarrr one of my fav midfielder of SAF era. FTC dedicated to all bombers out there. More cashouts this festive season. More pussies to bang. Lights my SK
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by chiefobdk2: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
Drsnives:
I heard he was related to bruss lee

Ji sun park is south korean..
Bruce lee is from Hong Kong
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by dammywapes(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
He is right tho how many trophies all this asians won compare to jspark?
shogsman:

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by dammywapes(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
I tire o grin son wey dey show face now never do quarter of wetin jspark do
promisedeco:

You de mention Kagawa, Son where JS Park de? It's like you started watching football in 2019
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by dammywapes(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin wey sure me say westham go comot dem tonight
whippersnapper:
unfortunately none of the names you mentioned won a champions league medal. Son is still fighting to win carling cup
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by dammywapes(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
+ chelsea
Oddfinder:

He no de use arsenal play..he must catch form for Arsenal match
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by dammywapes(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
In the world baba mi
Kinzo0917:
. I am not a Manchester United fans but the guys you mentioned above, what have they won in their footballing career? If I can vividly remember, park won alot of trophies in Manchester United including the champions league, epl, fa cups and so many other. To me and most people, he is the greatest asian player to have played in the EPL
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Indispensable85(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
obembet:
Manchester United legend Ji-Sung Park has returned to English football to launch his coaching career.

The former midfielder - who is the most decorated Asian player in history - has taken charge of the U16 side at Queens Park Rangers as part of his coaching B license.

Park - who played for both Manchester United and the Rs - will be learning the ropes while under the tutelage of QPR's head of coaching Chris Ramsey.

Speaking to the club's official website, Park said: 'Having played for QPR I am really interested to see how they develop their younger players. I have learnt lots from the players as well as the coaches.

'I have been surprised at how enthusiastic Chris is towards football and particularly towards the youth levels.

'It is not normal to see someone who is involved with the first team, like Chris is, so involved with the whole youth system. It has been really impressive to see.

'You can see his philosophy which is brilliant. It all takes time but when the process is doing well, the club benefit long-term from it. I have learnt a lot of things from him.

Chris has lots of experience and I see how he listens to people.

'He listens to opinions and then makes his own decision based on the best way he can influence players. That is why he has such a good reputation as a coach.

'It has surprised me how much I have learnt. It is not just about your skill or ability, it is about your mentality too.

'People might think being a coach is quite similar to being a player. For me, I have realised it is totally different. It is not just about tactics, it is everything – leadership, communication, how you can influence every single player.

'When I look at Asia or South Korea, administration needs improving compared to Europe and I will look that way.'

During his career as a player, Park won the Premier League four times with Manchester United and picked up a Champions League winners medal in 2008.

Having featured 134 times for the Red Devils, Park also won the League Cup three-times and the Club World Cup too.

He scored a total of 19 times during his Manchester United career before joining Queens Park Rangers in 2012.

He made 20 appearances for the hoops before completing a loan move back to PSV - where he saw out the rest of his career.

Internationally, Park managed 100 caps for South Korea and played at three World Cups, in 2002, 2006 and 2010.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10332031/amp/Manchester-United-legend-Ji-Sung-Park-takes-coaching-role-Queens-Park-Rangers.html

This guy was a dynamo.
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by pafo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

Just shut up will you?? What has Son and Kagawa won You dey even insult thr babe on top wetin you no know. Son lmao!

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
secpowell:
Look at this oversabi comparing park with Kagawa, Cha bum Kum.
Don't talk about football again.
Park has won alot of trophy and made three world cup and featured over 100 caps with his country.
Park is not even in top 5 best Asian player,dude was practically not even an household name in Manchester united, son has scored more goals in 3 years than all he scored in his whole career. Not to talk of asian God that practically took on Europe and bundesliga Cha bum kum.
Infact that 9th position is being generous

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
pafo:

Just shut up will you?? What has Son and Kagawa won You dey even insult thr babe on top wetin you no know. Son lmao!
You're stupid, I'll tell you what son has done
He has scored more goals than park has scored in his whole career in less than 3 years,park is not even in the top 3 in south Korea is own damn country, Ali dae is the all time highest international goal scorer in history,only Ronaldo has more goals than him.and toy dare rate a tag along that was not even in English top 30 during his prime,we have okazaki that has scored over 50 goals for Japan alone which is more than park entire goal scorer, even Nakamura his more prolific than him.
Here he is ranked 9th best Asian player and that is more than fair for him

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by walyx(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Aurelius1:
Just leave me alone. I don't want to quarrel with anybody. I'm not in the mood for that . If you have any help to render me,pls do I've not eaten since yesterday afternoon.

Guy! U just made me tear laff... E go better

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
dammywapes:
He is right tho how many trophies all this asians won compare to jspark?
All he did was tag along,he was not even in the top 20 in premier league during his prime. We have Asians that has scored times 6 of what he has a scored in his entire career, common okazaki has scored more than 50 goals in Japan alone that is more than what park has scored his entire career.
Park was hot in psv but no where near this guys at all,which is why he isn't even ranked in top 5 pages of Asian best players
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bakarehabib02:

Decorated means he is the Asian player that won the most trophy how many trophies does the other players listed has won
I think you don’t know what decorated means
Oh I know, I'm just putting it out there for most of us that might get convinced that he is not even Among the top 5 best Asian player ever, the stats speaks for itself,he was average at best, officially he is the 3rd best player in his country history not to talk of the whole continent.the likes of son,Ali dae, okazaki, Cha are way ahead of him by a mile in terms of performance it's not even close
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
whippersnapper:
With Individual performance and stats they are miles ahead of him though and everyone knows it,the likes of Ali, okazaki,son , Cha, Nakamura has scored half a dozen times than him,same goes for contribution,heck he is not even in the top 2 in his own country not to talk of asia
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kreme:

Why you they disgrace yourself like this...Who amongst the players you mentioned has more winner's medal than Park?
The common misconception is what I'm trying to debunk you dumbass, y'all think decorated means he is the best,it simply means he was just Lucky to be in a good team,in terms of success, performance and strides which are the real deal he doesn't even make it to top 7. The likes of Ali,son,Cha bum , okazaki,even Nakamura are a thousand miles ahead of him,
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kreme:

Calm down baba werey....The fire dey your body, The guy talk say him never chop since yesterday..,You are all about good virtues and I think being kind is a good virtue...Run TF for am make he use that one hold body if you no fit, just shut up dia
My mates is your family house are baba werey,you lost my attention where that first comma stopped
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Potbellied:

She's right bro. He's the most decorated Asian player in history. You can make findings about it.
Oh I know,but all he did was lucky to find himself in a good team , I'm just putting it out there for most of us that might get convinced that he is not even Among the top 5 best Asian player ever, people see decorated and think that means some performance stride, the stats speaks for itself,he was average at best, officially he is the 3rd best player in his country history not to talk of the whole continent.the likes of son,Ali dae, okazaki, Cha are way ahead of him by a mile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwueze Renews Villarreal Contract With €100m Release Clause / Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric / Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.