Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him (28248 Views)

Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert / Watch How Wizkid Stops Performance To Warn Fan For Hitting A Woman / Busty Lady Without Bra Steps On Stage, Dances Seductively With Orezi (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by armadeo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
T0T0fucker:
Wizkid chop better juju.

This nor be grace alone.

Guy, triple sold out for the o2 arena. That one don pass grace. I never still recover form that shock.

International artistes some no fit sell out one show for o2 the guy do triple. X3.

Oboy. I recognise.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by condralbedez: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Perfecttouch:
go school, you no gree go..
You can't even differentiate BTW live and love..
Ain't surprised though, your darling daddy too is an illiterate..
Like father, like son
Don't mind the rotten vulturebbqgrills dealer

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by Stevyne: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

That's how I will beg my bouncers not to whisk away some of my haters here that will want to famz in real life
you never smell limelight u don cap jackshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by dingbang(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Way to go
Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by Emeka511(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Have you heard of typographical error before?
Perfecttouch:
Like father, like son

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by Emeka511(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
I too know..#ITK why are you bringing his father into this??
Perfecttouch:
Like father, like son
Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by chaloskyx: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
WE KNOW THIS SCRIPT WHILE DAVIDO CHASES A FAN OFF THE STAGE WIZKID DANCES WITH A FAN ON STAGE BOTH OF YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO OUTSHINE EACH OTHER IN POTRAYING YOURSELVES AS THE BETTER MUSICTION ON AND OFF STAGE
Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by Bamzyriches451: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Star boy
Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by Hkff: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by Kwinity(f): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Rubbish news!!!
Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by Perfecttouch(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Emeka511:
I too know..#ITK why are you bringing his father into this??
everyone knows his darling daddy is buhari unless u are new to nairaland so gtfo
Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by Perfecttouch(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Emeka511:
Have you heard of typographical error before?
I know it was an error, I typically want to troll him so he knows how it feels when he keeps hailing buhari for all his failures while we the masses suffer

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by Goldbw122(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
A day to remember
Re: Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him by BestRicePlug28(f): 6:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Perfecttouch:
Like father, like son
and u had to drag his innocent daddy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos / Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona / 'I Can't Wait To Be A Mum' - Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.