Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport (20760 Views)

1,000 Herd Of Cattle Invade Osun, Motorist, Shop Owners Flee On Seeing Herdsmen / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Factshunter: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Anambra: Fear, panic as cattle rearers, cattle invade new airport

A group of Fulani herdsmen and their herd of cattle reportedly invaded the newly built and commissioned Anambra State international cargo and passenger airport, causing fear and panic in the area.

The cattle rearers are said to have gained entry from the Umueri route to the airport, destroying farms close to the airport.

The development has brought immense fear and panic among farmworkers close to the airport.

One of the farmworkers, Ezinne Nwede, who works with Offor farms, sharing a border with the airport, said that they were gripped with fear when the cattle rearers climbed the wire fence of the farm into the place to scare the workers. terrorise them.

A horticulturist, Mr Udochukwu Uzor, a young man from Anambra, contracted to plant palm trees at a farm near the airport, said he was so terrified at sighting the ‘dreaded cattle rearers’ that he was reluctant to do the job.

He said that about two months ago, the cattle rearers gained entry into the farm workers’ house at the nearby Offor farms to steal foodstuff from one of the rooms occupied by one Blessing, another farmworker.
When contacted the owner of the farm, who incidentally heads FS Initiative, a UK international development organisation that promotes farming in Africa and Asia, Mr Ikenna Offor, expressed very deep concern about the development.

He urged the state government to rise up to the occasion, stressing that he thought the divisive issue of open cattle grazing had been finally addressed recently by South East governors.

‘It is situations like these that give birth to certain anomalies that we sometimes experience in the country,’ he said. ‘So we need to nip this pending crisis in the bud before it rears its ugly head in a wrong direction,’ Offor warned.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-fear-panic-as-cattle-rearers-cattle-invade-new-airport/?amp

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by mrvitalis(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2021
If I'm governor ..I would simply give fulanis 2 weeks to vacate my state of find land and ranch ...after that

I would order my people to kill n eat any cow they see simple

87 Likes

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by BKayy: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2021
There is nothing like "progress" in this 3rd Century looking Normads brain.
Tụfịakwa

How can you see a beautiful Airport like that and carry your dirty self and your kwashiokor ridden semi cattles near it?

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by BigSarah(f): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by yorubakid: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2021
i thought ESN have chased out all the fulani herdsmen out of igboland. They left what they said they stand for and are busy killing security men and igbos who disagrees with them.

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by duro4chang(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Do we still have fulani in the east?

110 Likes

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2021
yorubakid:
i thought ESN have chased out all the fulani herdsmen out of igboland. They left what they said they stand for and are busy killing security men and igbos who disagrees with them.
Thun.da faya you there for mentioning ESN. All of you are fighting ESN with every amount of tactics including blackmails and lies against ESN but when things like this occur which wouldn't have happened if they were allowed to do their job and you start talking foolishly. The fools will not acknowledge the signs being shown to them through this terrorist invaders and there's absolutely nothing they can do rather than crying to the same AsoRock that sent the terrorists in the first place.

You will all soon understand the importance of ESN because it get to all of you one after the other including those that was used to blackmail ESN and those who thought it doesn't concern them.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Oceemo(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Am confused where in the East do we still have Fulani? Ah ah I taught the gallant cannibals ESN have eaten all the cows and owners

13 Likes

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Tranquillity360: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2021
ESN should take action immediately.

Gun down every cows and COWs leading the cows.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by kenzysmith: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Make nigeria seperate hausa say no oya make we live in peace hausa say no. Lord lugard y naaa!

16 Likes

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Tranquillity360: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
NLandIsHypocrit:
Thun.da faya you there for mentioning ESN. All of you are fighting ESN with every amount of tactics including blackmails and lies against ESN but when things like this occur which wouldn't have happened if they were allowed to do their job and you start talking foolishly. The fools will not acknowledge the signs being shown to them through this terrorist invaders and there's absolutely nothing they can do rather than crying to the same AsoRock that sent the terrorists in the first place.

You will all soon understand the importance of ESN because it get to all of you one after the other including those that was used to blackmail ESN and those who thought it doesn't concern them.
Don't mind those fools.

Nigeria terrorists army are fighting ESN,Nigeria police are fighting ESN,E-RATS are propagating lies against ESN,Our foolish eastern politicians are fighting ESN yet our gallant men are trying in their good work.

Imagine what will happen if they have free hand to cleanse our land of terrorist herdsmen.

Thank God for the support they enjoys from locals.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Rastaramsey(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
mrvitalis:
If I'm governor ..I would simply give fulanis 2 weeks to vacate my state of find land and ranch ...after that

I would order my people to kill n eat any cow they see simple

You can't be a governor without them cows grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Rastaramsey(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Damnnnnn
Them Don cowlise this country grin grin
Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by richiemcgold: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
nearly all those cows are actually owned by indigenous politicians and some other prominent people.
..because they are herded by Fulani does not mean the owners are Fulani.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Burruchaga71(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pictures or fuckoff from here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Oceemo:
Am confused where in the East do we still have Fulani? Ah ah I taught the gallant cannibals ESN have eaten all the cows and owners
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
No picture to back up their claims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by BlackfireX: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fake news stop dragging the fulani to your local airport

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by helinues: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Where are ESN?
Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Generalkorex(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Too early
Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by jagged44: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lol, no wonder the state is called AnalBra state.
Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Selemen123: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hffg
Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by IboHausaYoruba: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmm! Our first class citizens have come to take their fatherland's possession. If you know you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by daddytime(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na wa

Where is Reno to let us know what a Fulani Atiku plans on doing about this issue.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by JooEeL(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
ATTENTION!

Guys I want to share with you why the Foulanis are a dangerous bunch, a tongue-lying people and a race that portends consistent danger.

One thing about the Foulanis is that, if you do not have a chain memory, or better put a memory that cross-references, the Fulanis will capture you, and you will become their slaves. That is what is happening in Jos and Benue today. They do not have a consistent picture of the Fulanis which is why they actively joined hands with them to fight the Igbos during the war. (I'm not from any of these places mentioned, just an avid observer).

That said, the Foulani group mocked the Igbos for killing themselves even after having left the South East. When that news first broke out a few months ago, I told people it wasn't true. They are still there, or at least at the fringes. They will always still come. I told people you will still hear the news of them wreaking havoc very soon in the same place. Today has vindicated it.

I just want my fellow southerners to brace up for what looks like an unending war. These people just seem to be sent from hell... I cant understand this group of people. Being on the backfoot for so long seems to be disadvantageous to us and the existence of Nigeria is a serious serious problem. I think these people have to be invaded on their own lands to balance it, otherwise we dey in for a long tin...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Kingpele(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nonsense people ,I don't know why a human being with sense will gather mind into someone hustle (farm) destroyed it to sustain his own hustle ( cattle rearing)..if they destroy the farms shie na only meat we go dey chop?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by sweetonugbu: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport by Optimistguy1969: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na their daddy dey rule na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank And INEC Officials Refund N408.7m / Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic / Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.