Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage (53544 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Bayelsa Singer Timaya Out Like D Typical Ijaw Man He Is, Calls Himself Creek Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by DropsMic(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yawn
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by OBALOLA55(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:
Davido, he lacks manner
HELINUES WETIN HAPPEN FOR THEBOSSTREVOR1 THREADgrin
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by ignis: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
That shiit is dangerous naa. The dog can just become irritated by the enviroment and bite someone giving them rabies.

Trained dog won't....
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by richard69(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Una want make dog bite am?
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by Agugbadin: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bayelsa is the head quater of witchcraft in Niger Delta, run for your life.
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by bluefilm: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
This story is very funny

1 Like

Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by reubenobi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Him say na 20 million clown���
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by Newboss(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
The guy na dog na.
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by DroppingLiquid: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
ignis:

Trained dog won't....

Animals are not predictable, not even humans. Also, who trains a dog for concert?

1 Like

Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by Austeeenxx: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
He's right to get angry. The dog might get irritated by the sound of his voice thinking it's a frog and go all "Cujo" biting anybody in sight.
I'm with OBO on this one.

1 Like

Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by Imustnottalk: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
I was wrong when I said Wizkid has pride so it's Davido he lacks manner all those things he is doing nah buy time so that people go like am he is just faking those love
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by generalwo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:
Davido, he lacks manner
.... What has manners got to do with dog on stage?
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by Princewell2012(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
KmniAutos:
Bringing dogs to the concerts can also be harmful to the entire environment as they usually tend to poop and pee whenever they have to do it.When you bring your dog to a concert then it can be a disturbing situation for others. Some people do not feel free and enjoy during concerts when some animal is around them. It can be due to their concern about their safety, liability, noise, and cleanliness.

How about even damaging the dogs ear, dogs exposed to loud noise for too long is dangerous to them.

I blame the securities at the gate.

Hmm what is the work of his security details, his bouncers Devido should issue them a query to answer. They have been compromised.
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by Joeyfizzo: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
KmniAutos:
Bringing dogs to the concerts can also be harmful to the entire environment as they usually tend to poop and pee whenever they have to do it.When you bring your dog to a concert then it can be a disturbing situation for others. Some people do not feel free and enjoy during concerts when some animal is around them. It can be due to their concern about their safety, liability, noise, and cleanliness.

How about even damaging the dogs ear, dogs exposed to loud noise for too long is dangerous to them.

I blame the securities at the gate.
u are an intelligent writer. Weldone
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by Panda7(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
dog too is animated, who no like vibe ??
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by helinues: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HELINUES WETIN HAPPEN FOR THEBOSSTREVOR1 THREADgrin

Stop asking me dumb question
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by OBALOLA55(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

Stop asking me dumb question
THE ROASTING NOR BE HERE O grin

ANYWAY I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEELsad
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by helinues: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THE ROASTING NOR BE HERE O grin

ANYWAY I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEELsad

So I am not bororo today.

See confusion
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by OBALOLA55(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bola146:

Since lalasticlala and Seun are not listed, that is why this lunatic is still here? I don't understand
HAVE YOU ASKED GOD WHY TODAYgrin
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by OBALOLA55(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

So I am not bororo today.

See confusion
SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT A FUTA JALONIAN

TINUBU ZONE BIES CAN COME FROM ANY TRIBE INCLUDING IGBO LAND
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by helinues: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT A FUTA JALONIAN

TINUBU ZONE BIES CAN COME FROM ANY TRIBE INCLUDING IGBO LAND

Effect of Meth.. You don knack am again. Na so you own be
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by seyz91(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Abi
iCauseTrouble:
Nairaland and irrelevant news
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by OBALOLA55(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

Effect of Meth.. You don knack am again. Na so you own be
NA SO BOBO CHICAGO TAKE TEACH US O
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by Bamzyriches451: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
And this one is news?
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by LOVEGINO(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
I wish say I get data to waste I for watch am
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by chaloskyx: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
LOL BUT YOU AND THE F=DOG HAVE THINGS IN COMMON NOW YOU BOTH CANT KEEP YOUR DICKS TO ONE WOMAN. SO YOU GUYS SHOULD ACTUALLY GET ALONG QUITE WELL
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by slystyle203(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
That dog na Davido fan and na the dog wish to see Davido live
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by cmecproblem(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
The dog may have been for security if so please we need to blacklist the security company. Are we back in apartheid era? Dogs should never be used to control humans.
Re: Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage by BouquiLake: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com / Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks / Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.