Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) (36793 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by treatise: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=mobilenewsnetwo post=108719043][/quote]

Hisbah loading ....
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Jonah507(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Politicians are almost thesame, fight in public, go back and dine together and the expense of the masses...

Na d people wey d fight for Dem d baffle me

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Michaelpsych: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
So hisbah no see this one

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Aremwayne: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
sematec:
Hisbah level no reach here. Its for poor Muslims. They wise up jooor
wait .. dem no dey chop kangaroo?
grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by frank10chi: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Currently sir, the population of Eswatini is 1.16 million so kindly do your kangaroo maths again thank you!
Aremwayne:
This still doesn't change the fact that there are 50 million Kangaroos in Australia and only 1.5 million people in Eswatini. If the kangaroos are to invade Swaziland 1 citizen would have to fight 33 Kangaroos�

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Frigga13:
Baba Mohammed .. the Spirit himself.

If you know you know.

The spirit behind Fulani herdsmen terrorists whom he said have a right to carry guns to kill, kidnap southerners and destroy their communities and farms?
What kind of demonic spirit is that?
Should eminent southerners be associated with such a demonic spirit

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Jakumo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Aremwayne:
This still doesn't change the fact that there are 50 million Kangaroos in Australia and only 1.5 million people in Eswatini. If the kangaroos are to invade Swaziland 1 citizen would have to fight 33 Kangaroos�

Provided that each citizen of Eswatini has undergone at least 6 months of rigorous Gon-Fu training, they should be capable of doing battle with 33 kangaroos each, all else being equal.

Bearing in mind that kangaroos are capable of delivering a terrible double front kick that can actually remove intestines of their opponent due to their long claws, observers can rest assured that it will be possible to very quickly ascertain those citizens of Eswatini who are merely PRETENDING to have undergone that bare minimum of Go-Fu training, during the course of their individual battles with 33 kangaroos each.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Draggun(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Where are Hisbah when you need them? Oh I forgot! This isn't their jurisdiction.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Jmyno1H(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
lasabo3526:
tongue

Please let's talk. You can private chat me.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nadaken:
Hisbah that is talking of arresting girl that expose body cum shape

Make una come here if Islam isn't a joke

Dem born those confused illiterates Hisbah my foot!!!
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
HMM NA POORMAN DEY USE TRIBE AND RELIGION ANTAGONIZE THEMSELVES. SEE RICHMAN DEY MINGLE AND ENJOY NOT MINDING TRIBE OR RELIGION. only permanent interest connect them, that is, making more money.una dey their dey shout arewa ipod odudua.IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE TO BE POOR.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Galileopapi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Aremwayne:
God would never let it happen
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by EzekielAkins: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Havertz10:
the poor suffer, their leaders party hard, in a country that we all collectively own cheesy cheesy

Na the foolish nigerians wey go still come dey shout and kill themselves on apc n pdp matter I dey wait come 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by EzekielAkins: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Havertz10:
the poor suffer, their leaders party hard, in a country that we all collectively own cheesy cheesy

Na the foolish people wey go still come dey shout and kill themselves on apc n pdp matter I dey wait come 2023
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by liya11: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nadaken:
Hisbah that is talking of arresting girl that expose body cum shape

Make una come here if Islam isn't a joke

Northern Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Corruption gathering

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by LordIsaac(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
tunapawizzy:
SO MUCH UNITY AND LOVE BETWEEN THE POLITICAL CLASS .....They will abuse one another during campaign, but when it gets to most important and personal matters in their lives like wedding of children and celebration of life, they feast together in unity, share these beautiful moments together, irrespective of political affiliation... They dont even hide it, the common man is just too blind to see
Reminds me of the course I took in 300level, Political Sociology, by one Dr. Wika. Class for itself and class intself comes to mind. When will the poor develop true class consciousness in Nigeria? Kai!
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by seniorgozman(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by vannessa7(f): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Aremwayne:

LMAO, are you serious there are 50 million kangaroo in Australia? Are kangaroos deadly, I'm trying to imagine 33 kangaroo fighting one person, I thought they are tame like goat

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Aremu obasanjo oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeee.
He spent sixteen billion dollars to buy darkness.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by DEROX: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
BlackfireX:
This Mere commissioner is jobless o
igboman esay wirh the hate and impersonation

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Jakumo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
vannessa7:

LMAO, are you serious there are 50 million kangaroo in Australia? Are kangaroos deadly, I'm trying to imagine 33 kangaroo fighting one person, I thought they are tame like goat

It is better and more satisfying to contemplate the task of boxing with 33 kangaroos than to give a flying phuck about a bunch of treasury looters lavishing Nigeria's stolen oil wealth on extravagant wedding ceremonies.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by chaloskyx: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
ARMED ROBBERS THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU THOUGHT WE WERE IN FORTH WAVE HOWCOME THERE IS NO SOCIAL DIDTANCING AND THEY ARNT WERING MASKS DO THEY KNOW SOMETHING WE DONT
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by vannessa7(f): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jakumo:

It is better and more satisfying to contemplate the task of boxing with 33 kangaroos than to give a flying phuck about a bunch of treasury looters lavishing Nigeria's stolen oil wealth on extravagant wedding ceremonies.

Lol, you are funny, I get you
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Peejoeee(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
na my eyes or de cake no straight?
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by benson81(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
So Yusuf is now a Northern v I p because of he is married and recently turbaned? A lazy Nigerian youth like him!
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Baamm(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=mobilenewsnetwo post=108719043][/quote] when will hisbah invite her parent for dressing like that. Won’t want the youth to emulate her
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nonsense. I don’t blame the young people there they don’t have sense dama.

The rest of the foolish people there are the reason the north is burning today. All of you shouting politician party politicians party upandan see your life. That’s how they use you people to be catching cruise.

Demand that they show mandates. Demand for candidates that can show their previous works. Nobody of questionable wealth and stupidity should be put forward. Imagine if PDP had put greed to the side and used Kwankwaso as their candidate if things wouldn’t have been different?
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by awoluyi(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
I have never seen politicians allowing their daughters to marry any of these hopeless political thugs who kill and disrupt elections on their behalf.
The "lazy" Nigerian youths should start the process of resetting their brains and stop being pawns to the politicians who don't have plans for them.
Note: Rice & beans are already being packaged for distribution during 2023 elections to hungry and unthinking Nigerians; the Òfunleros!
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) by BlackfireX: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
DEROX:
igboman esay wirh the hate and impersonation

Thunder fire igboman...thunder fire you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials / 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition / Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.