Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help (4318 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Romeomustdie: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hello nairalanders, please read up and give me your advice in the end..

There is a saying that; the more you go, the more you see.' that is my situation at the moment..

There is this girl i've been toasting, she is too beautiful and just that type that will pass on the other side of the road and you will be like; that is my girl passing without been ask.. But now i know why she has not given me the chance to come in.

So yesterday night, she was passing and i called her as usuall and was asking her why she dosn't love me, but she told me that infact she loves me more than enything.. So i ask her what is the reason to why she has been turning me down and,

'These was her words'

let me be sincere with you.. Why do you always like dating girls that are from the marine kingdom, or don't you know that your ex girlfriend is from the marine kingdom? I told her to stop, that my ex gf was not from the marine kingdom..

She laughed and ask me, have i ever wondered why my ex gf always fall in any crusade groud she goes, or why her mumm never liked me or supported our relationship? The truth is that she is no friend to my ex, and i was like how did she no that, because my ex mum never liked me for one day, and i dated her daughter for four and half years. They call her my wife in my community..

She told me that my ex mum was a strong and real witch, and that she has tried many times to kill me, but that her daughter told her that if she hurt me, that she will kill herself and that was the reason i'm still alive today.. She told me that they have discussed about me multiple times in the marine kingdom, and that my ex gf have recieved many punishment and injuries in the spiritual world because of me, that if not for how that girl love me, i would not hav be standing here.. She said respect that you ex gf, she love u die, till today..

Of a truth, i kno that my ex loves me die, but how did she kno all this things, i was just looking at her like who really is this girl, and i ask her how did she know this things she is telling me, and then she told me she is from the marine kingdom.. At tat point, I just moved a litle bit backward from her, and she told me not to be afraid of her, that she is just like other person..

I ask her why did she tell me this, but she said i must never say it to any other person that she's from the marine kingdom, and that she told me all this things is because she just want to tell me.. She then came close, kissed me and left..

I have never seen anything that scared me as this before, so i was dating a girl whom herself and her mum was from the marine kingdom and to the point of even been discussed in their kingdom, i told myself..

I was blinded by love all this while, but that is not even my problem now, because me and my ex are no more. The problem is why did she tell me that she is from the marine kingdom, how did she get the mind to even say it to me.. If she did not tell me haven told me about my ex and her mum, i would not have suspected her to be one, as i would have tought that maybe she heard it somewhere else.. But she just said it to me clear that i'm also from the marine kingdom'

Nairalanders, i'm confused right now, please what should i do at this point, and what should i not do?

I need serious advice.

i don't need her love again, but should i contineu to answer this girl if she greet me again?

lalasticlala, mynd44.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by shuttox: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lol...tell her that I want to date her..I am good at dating marine..witches etc

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by THANDS619: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tell her make she give you plenty money

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by vanida6: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Abeg see luck wey some peoples dey find,,,,op abeg countinued ur love u re good.
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by HopeVictor(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ask her which part of the kingdom..

The marine kingdom is large grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Romeomustdie: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
vanida6:
Abeg see luck wey some peoples dey find,,,,op abeg countinued ur love u re good.
which luck, she just told me the truth that she is from the marine kingdom.. I'm still afraid right now

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Myzubby(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
someone should allow me to laugh small
please you need deliverance o FAST AND PRAY. THANK YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by fati2001(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Romeomustdie:
Hello nairalanders, please read up and give me your advice in the end..

There is a saying that; the more you go, the more you see.' that is my situation at the moment..

There is this girl i've been toasting, she is too beautiful and just that type that will pass on the other side of the road and you will be like; that is my girl passing without been ask.. But now i know why she has not given me the chance to come in.

So yesterday night, she was passing and i called her as usuall and was asking her why she dosn't love me, but she told me that infact she loves me more than enything.. So i ask her what is the reason to why she has been turning me down and,

'These was her words'

let me be sincere with you.. Why do you always like dating girls that are from the marine kingdom, or don't you know that your ex girlfriend is from the marine kingdom? I told her to stop, that my ex gf was not from the marine kingdom..

She laughed and ask me, have i ever wondered why my ex gf always fall in any crusade groud she goes, or why her mumm never liked me or supported our relationship? The truth is that she is no friend to my ex, and i was like how did she no that, because my ex mum never liked me for one day, and i dated her daughter for four and half years. They call her my wife in my community..

She told me that my ex mum was a strong and real witch, and that she has tried many times to kill me, but that her daughter told her that if she hurt me, that she will kill herself and that was the reason i'm still alive today.. She told me that they have discussed about me multiple times in the marine kingdom, and that my ex gf have recieved many punishment and injuries in the spiritual world because of me, that if not for how that girl love me, i would not hav be standing here.. She said respect that you ex gf, she love u die, till today..

Of a truth, i kno that my ex loves me die, but how did she kno all this things, i was just looking at her like who really is this girl, and i ask her how did she know this things she is telling me, and then she told me she is from the marine kingdom.. At tat point, I just moved a litle bit backward from her, and she told me not to be afraid of her, that she is just like other person..

I ask her why did she tell me this, but she said i must never say it to any other person that she's from the marine kingdom, and that she told me all this things is because she just want to tell me.. She then came close, kissed me and left..

I have never seen anything that scared me as this before, so i was dating a girl whom herself and her mum was from the marine kingdom and to the point of even been discussed in their kingdom, i told myself..

I was blinded by love all this while, but that is not even my problem now, because me and my ex are no more. The problem is why did she tell me that she is from the marine kingdom, how did she get the mind to even say it to me.. If she did not tell me haven told me about my ex and her mum, i would not have suspected her to be one, as i would have tought that maybe she heard it somewhere else.. But she just said it to me clear that i'm also from the marine kingdom'

Nairalanders, i'm confused right now, please what should i do at this point, and what should i not do?

I need serious advice.

i don't need her love again, but should i contineu to answer this girl if she greet me again?

lalasticlala, mynd44.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Mylordmygod1: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
What is the future called again? so op, you dated a marine girl for four years, you get mind sha..

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Mylordmygod1: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is the reason i don't like to date beautiful girls... Not all that glitters is gold.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Mrkumareze(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Don't give a fvck, bring the bae if you like her... give her d best style but, don't wife her...
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by markgibbs: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Marine witch wey no fit voke 2022 Benz C63 S coupe... That one na witch?

16 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Godada(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
If your story is true, then it's funny you allowed her kiss you. You are lucky she told you. Maybe she already has a man that has been assigned to her to date or marry, that's why she refused to date you. Some of these people expose their secrets, it's not a new thing. As for being suprised how she knew about your ex gf/mom, she knows because they do meet together and belong in same shitt. Better run for your life. That you were lucky the first time, does not mean you will be lucky again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Romeomustdie: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Don't give a fvck, bring the bae if you like her... give her d best style but, don't wife her...
i don't think i can do that
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Supreme145(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lol.....which kain tori person no go hear for nairaland

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Romeomustdie: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If your story is true, then it's funny you allowed her kiss you. You are lucky she told you. Maybe she already has a man that has been assigned to her to date or marry, that's why she refused to date you. Some of these people expose their secrets, it's not a new thing. As for being suprised how she knew about your ex gf/mom, she knows because they do meet together and belong in same shitt. Better run for your life. That you were lucky the first time, does not mean you will be lucky again.
thanks dear.. I did not know she will kiss me, as she just came close and did it.
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Saintinoo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Romeomustdie:
which luck, she just told me the truth that she is from the marine kingdom.. I'm still afraid right now
OP which state do you and this girls reside?
is it Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Romeomustdie: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
This is the reason i don't like to date beautiful girls... Not all that glitters is gold.
maybe i should stop looking for beautiful girls
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Romeomustdie: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saintinoo:
OP which state do you and this girls reside? is it Bayelsa.
in delta state
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Exkandayee(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Op where una deh see marine girls ehh,I don't believe this story,but na mamy water I deh find laidis

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Saintinoo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Romeomustdie:
in delta state
Ok, you know these Riverline areas have too many marine kingdoms.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Mercury12(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wahala
Marine gals are everywhere. It is likely for a man to come across one or many of them especially if he the promiscuous type.
Truth is marine gals are not nice. They are on missions and it is best a man stay away from them. . .
Quit illicit sex with prostitute or women of easy virtue. THIS IS ONE EFFECTIVE METHOD TO AVOID MARINE GIRLS. EXCEPT THEY GIVEN SPECIFIC MISSION TO COME TO YOU. . .

Sex means nothing to marine gals as they are to take a far more greater things that money can't buy from a man back to their masters in marine kingdom...
THEY ARE NOT NICE.
THEY ARE ON ASSIGNMENT TO STEAL DESTINY AND SOULS, DESTROYED HAPPY MARRIAGES, FRIENDSHIPS. AND KILL
THEY ARE GIVEN MISSIONS TO PULL DOWN SUCCESSFUL MEN, STRONG MEN OF GOD.
Op you are lucky thing turns out this way but be vigilant. They are very manipulative. . .
Tell no one and pray to God because you will need a greater power in case they came to attack. Stay away from both or try move away from the area because they can see you already knew their secret and that is why u must not speak of it to people around you.
Last but not the least you will need to study their modus operandi and how to spot and avoid them in future. . .

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by chigoziri2403(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Can you give me her number please
I need her to run racket for me
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Bunmhi(f): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is super story grin

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Tyranny: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Somebody should wake this niggá up!
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Starboytwo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lie thread.
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Romeomustdie: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Can you give me her number please
I need her to run racket for me
i don't understand, is there anything about her to being from the marine kingdom?
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by CrownOfClay724: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Op, kindly give me a connect to this Babe.

I don dey try link up with the marines since but e no work.

Do me this favour , abeg.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by DSC7: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
You better run run run......

Dats all i can say.....

It's deeper than you can ever imagine...

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by aktolly54(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Romeomustdie:
thanks dear.. I did not know she will kiss me, as she just came close and did it.
you might call your ex after some days ,if na you wrong her then try apologize to her again and make her happy. Not necessary you date your ex again .you always avoid seeing her so the feeling won't come again and start Bleep.Ing her. Send airtime or money to her account
Re: A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help by Notyourtype: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Any girl that reveals this kind of secrete to you is truly inlove with you, but she might not acept to be ur babe because of some reason best known to her.. But op, i wont advice you to ever toast that girl again, else u are looking for trouble..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday / Man Beats His Wife Blue And Black For Putting On Trousers During Sex Hours / How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.