Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (52140 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Evercurious(f): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

For your own GOOD and SAFETY in that house send him out of that house to go fend for himself. Dont give him any form of assistance. Infact you all should CUT HIM OFF AND LET HIM BE A MAN IN HIS OWN HOUSE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by SirLakes: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bring your brother to me, for just 3 days I will wonjure him for you and he'll be humble.

Useless pikin he don bam ba he don join cult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by frankoben(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
OMG!! Shekau reborn!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by casppyjay: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

I dont believe it seeing is believing

Hit me up on whatsapp

Share me the video
lol and u believing it would do what exactly?if u don’t believe it u we won’t be here in the first place..

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Comedian2019: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55 . :

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

The boy is definitely into drugs.
Just hand him over to boys for street to beat the daylight out of him. His brain will reset.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by StylesX: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

What an insolent, ungrateful, entitled and annoying little prick.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Coldie(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Seriously what advice are u looking for?

This kind of talk no need advice

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nwaotu10(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
I'm literally crying now.
This 70k will undoubtedly solve all my problems now.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by MaverickA3: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
To be honest with you,
Your brother is taking hard drugs and he is engaged in some stuff that has led to his mental illness.
One of the solutions to his problem it is to get him arrested and lock him up for 1 week. He should be given 2 loaves of bread and a satchet water each day for that 1 week. After one week, take him to a white garment church. They will conduct deliverance on him on 7 different mountains and then take him to Atlantic ocean to wash his head seven times so that the baby evil spirit that has entered him will not grow into maturity. This advise may sound like a joke to you but if you handle his issue with levity, it will cause your family a big shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Man of the house This is where the issue came from. He is a useless son who will get what is coming soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Curious345: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Hit me up on whatsapp

Share me the video
you want to sell the video to instablog baah

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by BleedTears: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

On no account should your sister send money through him. I repeat on no account.

That guy is gone

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by opera1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ur brother is the definition of evil

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by KingDash: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

y'all spoilt that boy from the start.. there's nothing that can be done again.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Dianna344: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
He go die ooo
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
is either that dude is into drugs or someone is trying to manipulate him to destroy your family joy

if you're the kind that tell friends about your sisters abroad, please stop, you might be entrusting your privacy in the hands of evil ones

this is what you should do in getting your brother's back, try and meet his friends, don't meet them in private, find a trusted male friends, try and meet them, tell them to talk to him and use prayer to help him

drugs, gang, spiritual manipulation could be behind his act. I've never get 5k help from any brother or siblings before yet he's misbehaving, this is not him

seek for whatever means so that they won't used him to shortcut you people's joy in that family. once again learn to keep what should be secret secret

I just told a friend I bought minibus and he stop picking my calls, evil people are everywhere

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Dshocker(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Whether you like it or not,i blame your parents for petting him when he was growing up,hence he has the guts to do what he is doing....Your dad should go to the barracks, arrange a top army personnel to instruct his boys to deal with him and lock him in the guard room, after one month,he should be reporting to the barracks everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

He must be very stupid!

Burnt money! Fvck!

The best weapon you can use is to ignore him like he doesn’t exist. Stop pampering him.

If you were a man, I would have told you to buy boxing gloves for him, give him cutlass and bottles, then beat him mercilessly.

Ain’t. I dogg try that with me, I catch his body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Eriokanmi: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

He's under the influence of drug but you didn't just notice. The earlier he stops the better. I pray one day he doesn't come home to stab you all, if he could go as far as setting money ablaze and deflating your dad's vehicle's tyres

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by MPESA(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Hit me up on whatsapp

Share me the video

Why do you want her to send it to you, you are probably a blogger looking for a cheap news to feed on .... Weather you believe am or not she own you no further action.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Subsea101: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bros when I hear this pamper of a thing, I laff, person wey one spoil go spoil. I am the only son in my family, and my parents spoilt me to the core... yet, I no dey misbehave. Na me they make them proud sef.

Yes, I know excess pampering spoils some kids, but person wey one spoil, go spoil.

isaiah4life:
Ooooh! Is doing that because he's the only son.

Make him come try am for my neighbour house. Wey dem get 4 boys. Dem for don tie am for tree. Use 2 by 2 reset that him brain.

You can't dictate for him. He's old enough to make his decisions. The best you owe him as a sister is to pray to God to change him.

Prayer solves so many things, but a home full of boys would have helped curtail this nonsense.

On a second thought. If you guys pampered him when he was much younger, i would say, you are reaping the dividend of what you allowed. I know all these attitudes were spotted when he was tender. But unfortunately, you guys didn't make the necessary correction.

But no need crying over spilled milk. Go to God in Prayer.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by funshint(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Werey boy; make he even use that money buy crypto keep am shey e no better. You'll need that your abroad sister's intervention urgently. And also look for an average-aged male that you think he'll respect and can talk to him. And don't try to be violent with him again. Just take his matter to God; may God arrest his rebellious heart.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by kingthreat(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Godfather052:
[color=#770077][/color]

Believe it or not ur brother is doing hard drugs, I'm not guessing, I'm telling u the fact.

With so many people pointing drugs as the problem, I now see why some Asian countries execute drug peddlers without mercy. Just look at the only son amongst 2 girls becoming a total liability and useless. With the availability of drugs in nooks and crannies around Nigeria, stories like this must be very common in families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by house10s: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

una spoil am.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by lolu2019: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

he is playing with hunger.ogbomosho hunger.spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by omoadeleye(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Your brother has mental health problem, the only help you can provide for him is by taking him to a psychiatric hospital for evaluation.

Cause if you don't help him on time, he will surely render the whole family helpless and i won't pity your family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
He is on meth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by MPESA(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Yes, he did. I even have the video as evidence. I don't want it go viral, I would have uploaded it.

Please kindly don't send the video to anyone demanding to sees it before he/she can believe your story... They are either blogger looking for cheap news besides you don't own anyone further explanation.... Please kindly don't send the video to any WhatsApp number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by SPOLO(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kaii 70k just like that when me i am looking for 5k to sort some academic issh stuffs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.