Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend (11729 Views)

The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ayojango(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2007
My girl got pregnant for her ex. What do you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by cuteass1(f): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2007
Whats there to do?

I'm still to understand your nightmare . . was she sleeping with him while you guys were dating? or she had concieved before they broke up, and you guys had hooked up before she found out??

If the first is the case, then shame on her!! Thats so irresponsible of her. Like does she still want to be with him??
If thats the case u maybe have to get on with your life without her

But if the latter is the case, then hey it could happen to anybody. You'll have to decide if you'll accept her and her unborn child. I know many have done it in the past, and actually been there for the kids though not theirs and the child gets to know the dad at the same time . . its not always easy but with the right feelings in the right place, you guys will pull through.

But it all comes down to what you can and cannot deal with/handle!! Good luck pal smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by CrazyMan(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2007
You shouldn't consider her as your girl friend any longer. She now someone else's property.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2007
She is nobody's property. Thank you. Back to topic, I guess. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by whitelexi(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2007
Life goes on. She'll need to take serious actions, stay with her ex or
get the new guy to adopt the kid, or stay single, or get rid of the [foetus].
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by MILITIA(f): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2007
Congratulations!!! Now at least you know she is "fertile"!!!! tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by labonjo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2007
guy, move on with ur life abeg.thank the lord you found out on time.what if she had triedd to palm it off has yours.then telling you a coupla years down the line.wouldnt you look stupid then
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by sprezatura(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2007
why wont she, you sound really weak
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by adeboo(f): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2007
Well its all good, what do you wanna do?
Do you still want her?

Rite now it up to you, do whatever you feel is rite.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by MrRaheem(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hmmm, which means she was sleeping with him without protection while u guys were dating.

Dump the girl and move cos any girl who cheats on her man is not worth keeping.

And oh yes before i forget, Go for a HIV test, u can't be too sure undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by spaceworld: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2007
What else are you waiting for, She had betrayed the trust so there is noway you can mend the word call TRUST, it take you just two month at worst to think of her if you so much love her, Just face the fact!!!! she is gone unless you want to take back a girl that you would not be able to close ur two eyes when you are away from home for just 3 days.

Sorry ok!!!!, Pray God will give u your own, fast and pray, God will answer ur prayer
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ayojango(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2007
i found out when i went visiting,though we got it terminated with my own cash,i just feel stupid and we r still dating,shes been apologising but its a nitemare its been 2 mnts now,still at a lossssssssssssss
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Macgreat(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2007
ok
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2007
; grin grin grin I laugh Bro To be frank with you "The Bible says all things worketh together for goodfor them that love God" God have graced you because u are not yet married cuz if u don marry, it will be worst persay,all i know is just dump her and move on with ur life cuz if u eventually marry her and u move a motion for divorce its a sin , so think , There is only One woman in the world with different faces.God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by oge4real(f): 12:53am On Jul 29, 2007
sorry guy she never really loved you in the first place.
that just proved the saying that "when a woman marries two husbands,then she'll know the better of the two".
take heart kick her out of your life and move on with you life. sad
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by DrDre1(m): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2007
@ Poster
I guess you were assistant boyfriend all along grin grin
Now you know who the real boyfriend is
Frankly, I think you should just move on with your life.
If she can do that while you're still dating, then maybe it won't make a difference even when you are married too undecided angry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by TayoD(m): 1:44am On Jul 29, 2007
@ayo jango,

My girl got pregnant for her ex. What do you think?
When are you going to get it? You are obviously the one considered as "EX" while the one you regard as the "EX is the current bobo!!! wink

I feel your pain sha!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Free(f): 3:24am On Jul 29, 2007
i guess U shud let her go
cuz natin U can do, she pregnant now
if she didnt have feelins for her ex she wudnt be sleepin wit him
so let her go be wit him , simple
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Barrackboy(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2007
That's life my brother. Shits happen! She has chosen what's best for her, so you have no reason to keep on lamenting. Move on!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by denex: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2007
@poster

are you sure you're not the same guy with the girlfriend whose "ex" gave her a car?

Because if he can give her car, then he should give her belle.

By the way, there's a terminology we use to refer to that kind of guy. He's not her ex. He's her ex ex.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by JazzyPhizzle: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2007
@ayo jango

Dont feel too bad. Its not the end of things. With her too! Believe me, this kind of thing happens all the time. We all make mistakes. She could have made a mistake but realises that its you she truly loves. Its just my opinion. You're in the centre of things, you'll get to know better.

What I'd advise is this - Thank God you guys are not married yet! If you intend to do, and soon too, push it further to make up your mind her. Watch her, study her. Be very patient. Human behaviour (especially for women!) is very hard to hide. Sooner or later, things about her (her true feelings for you) will unfold. Just remain calm. Sure you're hurt, but if you truly love her, amidst all flaws, you'll be able to forgive her. If not, calmly let her go!

Good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by fstranger: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2007
ayo jango:

i found out when i went visiting,though we got it terminated with my own cash,i just feel stupid and we r still dating,shes been apologising but its a nitemare its been 2 mnts now,still at a lossssssssssssss

OP: How old are you? I am deeply troubled by your action(s). It's either you are under a spell(voodoo from iyamiosoronga) , not well breastfed by your mother or just stupid.

You aborted someone else's baby with your money!!!That is a criminal offense right there and you ought to spend the rest of your life in kirikiri playing volleyball with Al mustapha.

Wonders shall never sieze ,
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by MP007(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2007
why are u stil reffering to her as ur girlfriend, she is a LovePeddler,
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Sati(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2007
@ mp007 too harsh. poster gave a simple statement. She's not a LovePeddler(at least not from the statement he gave) simply a very confused lady.

@ poster: Quite unfortunate though. pregnancy is like permanency so that shows where her tent has been pitched. It can be complicated or not. Wish her a nice life though, it's the civil thing to do
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by denex: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2007
@JazzyPhizzle

look at the kind of wicked advice you're giving someone in this new millenium.

@fstranger

thanks for your opinion. It just saved me typing a long message to this newly established criminal.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by MP007(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2007
didnt mean to be harsh
its just that i have dated those kind of confused girls that cantt make up there minds, its just paoins me,  i feel sorry for them as i see them get used and dumped when its obvious from the beginning , just  typing from experience,  u wan make i dey cry now cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by denex: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2007
Those confused girls are just like the unfreed minds in the matrix. They should be classified along with the enemy because they can be used to cause harm.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by aikmamah1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2007
ur "girlfriend"took in for her ex and u went and termineted it for "him" ur a FOOL
1. she had to sleep with him without protection(that means she has no respect for you) as i see am e be like say two of u no dey even use protection. so 1st go 4 HIV test
2. the first stupid thing u dd was to take her back, the second is to tell me ur confused, the 3rd and the most stupid is to still keep her after all these, the next time she takes in it will be for ur friend , brother or even dad
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by aikmamah1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2007
it is obvious u dont like her any more, she is still there for you cos u pity her( afterall she don aplogise to me, how do just fashi her after all these while, le me just keep her for old time sake) guy i tell u the worst mistake u can make in ur life is to love a womwn out of pity. deep in ur heart i know u hatr her for all she dd, then y keep her
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by MP007(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2007
u said it all, what more do i need to say, pure human stupidity
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by MrRaheem(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2007
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,

U guys should take it easy o!

No make the guy commit suicide abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by aikmamah1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2007
he is as well as dead, as a mater of fact a disgrace to the male gender, i moght be wrong but if u go to that girls fonebook his knames is stored as "mugu #1" and wont blame if its so but that what is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bae Joined Nairaland Today / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.