Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas (20485 Views)

Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Desyfoley1452(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Alcohol by joeboy is my favourite
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by sammuell(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
I think say na new new songs self sad sad
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Cocoyamu: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Adding...
Barnabas (Eh God) - Kiss Daniel

Come My Way - Wande Coal

Feel Good - Moh Bad.
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Ijaya123: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
The list s not complete without -Kizz Daniel - Lie

The dude is so underrated.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Galileopapi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
chyckxx:
None of the songs on the list is as good as my new song Timmy Cornel - ‘Vibe’.
Link on my signature to confirm.
FTC this festive season, fellow nlers kindly check out my music. kiss
only you go listen to your song ooo

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by porthouse7(f): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
TMusicP:
The year is winding up and drawing the curtain to a close. It has been a year filled with all round entertainments, so many projects were released ranging from albums, singles and plethora of hits. Old and new Artistes were at their bests and recorded great successes that it looks as if it's the beginning of a new year in the Nigerian music industry.

Artistes did exceptionally well individually on their projects. Nigeria being the music hub of Africa and the home of Afrobeat always keep the spirit and spark alive every yuletide season with songs that keeps the atmosphere bubbling. Nigerian music industry witnessed what is called, a grandeur that will go down in history as one of the remarkable and exemplary year since the accrued worldwide acceptance and recognition of Afrobeat.

We're bringing to you a collection of plethora of songs that will be recurrent and make the incoming yuletide season a funfair galore as we edge closer to the end of year 2021, courtesy of Classicloaded.

Bounce by Rema

Mavin signee Rema continued his stellar run with his label Boss Don Jazzy produced single ‘'Bounce'’, a controversial and sensual song that idolizes a woman's body. Rema remains that wonder-kid that stirs the atmosphere up with his energetic vibes. It's gonna be shows upon shows and "Bounce" will be a must play anthem in clubhouses by every DJ.

Kilometre by Burna Boy

The self acclaimed African Giant Burna Boy has really a splendid year 2021. His superb song "Kilometre" which was his official single for the year still resonates so deeply in the minds of people. The content of the song makes you recount on how far you've come which makes it every day fresh like it was released yesterday.

Doings by Flavour featuring Phyno

"Doings" is a monster hit off Flavour's "Ijele Of Africa" album. The fast tempo with a blend of Eastern cultural sound that emits indigenous vibes remains the soundtrack of events as it highs the spirit of the celebrants. This infectious tune from the hit maestro is definitely going to be the doings song for Christmas and New Year events, just watch out.

Essence by Wizkid featuring Tems

Essence is year 2020 song that was housed on Wizkid's "Made In Lagos" album. The summertime song has been alive and rejuvenating ever since its release till date rocking clubhouses worldwide and on every DJ playlist. We expect more of it as DJ'S can't do without slamming it on events and every club night.

Successful by Kangol Michael

The Sensational singer who is known for making back to back to back hits is a golden fish that has no hiding place. "Successful" was 'Kangol Michael' second single for the year. The song which is a cover of the Legendary Highlife King, Late Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe "Kedu America" did exceptionally well upon release even with the fact that it came like play like play as a snippet, fans couldn't get enough, but demand for a full song. The attention drawing song will be everywhere this yuletide to spark up the merry go round season.

Celebrate Me by Patoranking

"Celebrate Me" is one conscious tune that awakens the overlooked and opaque reality of life. This song passes a deep message of negligence while alive where people choose to celebrate the dead than the living. The lyrical content is not just powerful, but spiritual that everyone can relate with which makes you reminisce about life, and serves as a wakeup call to the wise, and as you celebrate the festive season, endeavor to celebrate your loved ones.

Feeling by Ladipoe featuring Buju

The Mavin records rapper Ladipoe has been around, it’s somewhat hard for rappers to scale up, but Ladipoe keeps the fighting spirit on as a soldier on the warfront. "Feeling" saw the Mavin rapstar standing and walking tall in a star studded hallway. This dude makes you want to listen to rap over and over again with how he drops and switches flow. "Feeling" best describes our mood about the travails of life with the hopes of a better tomorrow.

Ozumba Mbadiwe by Reekado Banks

Former Mavin records Act Reekado Banks made a splashy return to the music scene after sometime away. He comes through with catchy Amapiano single "Ozumba Mbadiwe" which is stylishly dominating the airwaves. We're keeping a close tab on this song as it's doing more than expected on the airwaves.

Cold Outside by Timaya featuring Buju

This mood relaxing single "Cold Outside" is best played when in a chilling out with friends if you're not in the mood to party hard. The lyrics already explained everything you need to know about the Buju assisted single by Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa. Every song has a mood suitable for it particularly when you don't need anyone to bother you because life itself is already too stressful.

Call Me Baby by Cheque

The Penthouze music Artiste Superboy Cheque the "Zoom Zoom" crooner makes a super magnetic return with another explosive western type of pop track contained in his industry debut album. We all know how "Zoom Zoom" became a street anthem, but this time, he switches up with a different kinda wave where he's professing love for a woman and how much he wants to lavishly spend on her and spoil her with goodies. This song is for those that wants to be at the finish line this festive season, so let the game begin.

Where The Money Dey by Kangol Michael

The Ebullient music sensation 'Kangol Michael' pushed forward with the ravenous tune "Where The Money Dey", a song that deeply reflects on life's struggles. This is one motivational song you'll put on repeat without wanting to listen to another song, the most popular demand song that energizes a dampened soul to keep their heads up, and livens up the everyday mood of a hustler making ceaseless efforts to make ends meet.

Medicine by Jaywillz

The multi talented singer and songwriter Jaywillz blessed music lovers with the lead single dubbed "Medicine" off his "Love or The Word EP. The song which has gone viral like wildfire is sure going to keep hold of the attention it has been getting. Jay is one fast rising young Act to watch out for as he is encroaching to another level yet to be unveiled.

Bloody Samaritan by Ayra Starr

The prospective Mavin records protege is having a swell time in the music industry. The release of her debut album "19 and Dangerous" signaled the beginning of a great dawn in her career. The album hit single "Bloody Samaritan" is one song that lits up the atmosphere once it blows up on speakers that even corporate workers and companies have already begun using the anthemic song for their annual closing of the year parties. There is nothing more to say because, the outstanding single has ushered in the festive season in a grand-style.

Alcohol by Joeboy

Joeboy came through with the fascinating and follow up single "Alcohol" after the successful release of his debut album "Somewhere Between Beauty and Magic" to serenade the atmosphere. The song centres on recounting on travails of life and sipping your alcohol to forget the challenges life throws one's way. The ravenous song is still receiving massive airplays and following us into the incoming New Year.

Peru by Fireboy DML

"Peru" is a party next-door song, a follow up single after the successful outing of his second studio album "Apollo". Peru is doing extremely well with massive airplays and on streaming platforms with the views it's getting. The song won the 2021 Song of the Year at African Entertainment Awards USA. Fireboy is truly the fans favourite with how he gets them intoxicated with his songs.

Understand by Omah Lay

The Headies Next Rated Award winner, Omah Lay is surely proving his worth. Ever since his rise to stardom, the talented singer and songwriter has continued to keep up with the spark that won him the hearts of music lovers. His conscious tune "Understand" further solidifies his ambiance in the mainstream industry with how he lights up the scene with fascinating tunes to keep his fans abreast.

Love Nwantinti Remix by Ckay featuring Joeboy and Kuami Eugene

CKay is no doubt a rare gem; his type comes once in a millennium. The former Chocolate City Music Artiste who is now signed to Warner Bros Music South Africa has been on superb form this year. The "Love Nwantinti" crooner appeared on a US billboard as the Afrobeat Artiste of the year. The highly talented singer whose rave-making song "Love Nwantinti" was certified Silver in the UK, and received a plaque in the UK has constantly embarked on international tours due to the global audience and recognition the song got. The highly rated song is on top of every chart and still counting with no signs of coming down anytime soon.

Somebody's Son by Tiwa Savage

The African Bad Girl is one Nigeria female Artiste that always lives up to expectations every year with her consistency. Her melodious and incredible song "Somebody's Son" featuring the American singer Brandy off her latest EP "Water and Garri" which upon release quickly became fans most favorite long song is still gaining momentum. The powerful vocals of the songstress and the catchy lyrics that makes you sing along with ease and fills your body with Goosebumps will revitalize love spark as it's a season of love, merriment and entanglement.

Stack It Up by Phyno

"Stack It Up" off Phyno's recently released fourth studio album is a real groovy jam that will light up the mood. Listening to this song, you'll notice that, this bumpy tune hit its target on arrival. The song is tricky and a mood stealer in the sense that, even if you're in a sober mood, it has this stylish way of automatically driving you into a bubbling mood.

Mood by Wizkid featuring Buju

Wizkid unleashed "Mood" featuring Boju off his "Made In Lagos" deluxe album version. Permit me to say that Wizzy sure knows what music lovers needs, and how to get it across to them when they need it the most. This song is the rave of the moment litting up every nook and cranny with its magic, and December is here. Starboy has served us a party rock song to spice up the atmosphere particularly for the Big boys that will paint the town red.

Egedege by Larry Gaaga featuring Theresa Onuorah x Flavour & Phyno

Egedege remix by Larry Gaaga is a typical cultural song that samples the rich heritage of Igbos as a people. This is one fascinating songs that even none Igbos are in love with as it's on everyone's lips and music playlist. Larry Gaaga took music lovers by surprise this time, and believe, this song has already become the national anthem in East as it is a must play on every event be it cultural, or any other ceremony. It's already a merry Christmas if you ask me.

Levels by Flavour N'abania

Flavour probably released this song having the yuletide season in mind knowing it's a time for mass return and events. The song upon its release which was backed up by its visual took over the airwaves and the most played song on every event as it hails and talks about men that makes things happen through their doings. "Levels" is probably the Christmas and New Year song we've been waiting for which no one saw coming.

Thanks for reading through! Which of the songs outlined here is your favourite for the Yuletide season?
useless list

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Mandela27: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ajebo hustlers-Loyalty

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Thesaint141(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dbulll dey the list so?

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by rajiedreez: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
U never start
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by OrjiAlex(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
A link were I can download all dix song
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by purefacti(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
louis armstrong what a wonderful world love the song like kilode

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Dagger111(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tha.k God i no see "Zaazu-Zeh". I for swear for the OP.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by We4all: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
My love for Ladipoe’s ‘Feeling’ and Ayra Starr ‘Bloody Samaritan’ cannot be described. I was never a fan of Naija songs but they have started to grow on me.
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Shameful by King OT

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Horlawoomey(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Where is Ameno refix
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Philanderboy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Where is Lojay Ft Sarz- Monalisa

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Philanderboy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Or Yung Bleu ft Davido- Unforgiving
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by blazepascal(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kodopearl " _mikwansa just listen to it na my song of the year

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Philanderboy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thesaint141:
Dbulll dey the list so?
Thesaint141:
Dbulll dey the list so?
Thesaint141:
Dbulll dey the list so?
Him song dey number one nah on shadowy top 100 music chart
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Dollarsign1212: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
every body just saying Zazhu Zeh is the hit song.. they make me to waste my data to go download it now.. it's rubbish. that's not song go download and play (my Kinda wife) by Magneto.. and thank me later

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by CaptainFM1: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
It's strange how Xmas carol no come dey vibe. Only jaga-jaga songs such as Zazu zeh dey vibe
. Which kind economic crunch be dis Baba God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by McOluOmo: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ijaya123:
The list s not complete without -Kizz Daniel - Lie

The dude is so underrated.
Everybody Knw sey Omo me i no dey lie grin
the song na mad

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by EmmyCC: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Good List.
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by EmmyCC: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
blazepascal:
Kodopearl " _mikwansa just listen to it na my song of the year
I love that song.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by techWriter5: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Where is => Kiss daniel, tap me sewage
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Ttjj: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by eteebanky1: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
omo, I too like bounce
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by seunmsg(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
Any list without Zazu zeh is rubbish.
Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Dreytonisback(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
The only songs worth vibing to is MADE IN LAGOS by Wizkid
Any other song na trash

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas by Abiliboi: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Your DJ rate 7/20. �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vote: Who Is Nigeria's Best Musician / Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? / Kegite Club – Gyration Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.