Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) (61633 Views)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival / Body Of Olubadan Saliu Adetunji Arrives Palace, To Be Buried Today (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Shalommy(f): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

You're still quite inexperienced
Hopefully you'll understand someday
Women are useless, cursed, depraved, evil beings
Spits
Gaybriel... Weldone..
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by finishmatter: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
Marry them are your peril
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by nnamdi640: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
trutht828:

They must have learned the art from okija shrine in igboland.
It is part of your tradition to mine human skull. I don't think Okija has any role to play there.
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by trutht828: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
nnamdi640:
It is part of your tradition to mine human skull. I don't think Okija has any role to play there.

You started mining skulls in igboland before we started.

So, it is part of your tradition.
Many of your brothers are even into cannibalism now; you now eat human flesh.
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by nnamdi640: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
trutht828:

You started mining skulls in igboland before we started.

So, it is part of your tradition.
Many of your brothers are even into cannibalism now; you now eat human flesh.
Above all skull miners are worst
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by InoGetJoy: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
trutht828:

Yet, your people on nairaland claimed masquerade is idol worshipping.
Big lie. It's only these people who claim holier-than-thou said masquerade is idol worshipping and the people who said that include foolish individuals from all the tribes
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Benwallt(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Omo, I no dey enjoy am ooo sad
Events too much. Find time to enjoy it or what seems to be the clog

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Benwallt:
Events too much. Find time to enjoy it or what seems to be the clog
Is just that, the weather is making me look sick sad
Feeling cold every morning. Jeez sad

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Benwallt(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Is just that, the weather is making me look sick sad
Feeling cold every morning. Jeez sad
Further attestation to the fact that ladies and cold are two opposites of a coin, they never agree. Try get out of the house more it will make you forget the cold or you have traveled to the village?

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by trutht828: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
nnamdi640:
Above all skull miners are worst

Skull miners from okija shrine are the king.

So, Igbos are the kings on skull mining.

You lead, while others follow
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by nnamdi640: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
trutht828:

Skull miners from okija shrine are the king.

So, Igbos are the kings on skull mining.

You lead, while others follow
Skull miners is a lucrative business to people in the south-west
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by davidque: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits

I suppose that your generalization includes your mother, sister(s), daughter (s), aunties excetera? If it does then no need setting you straight, you're bent for for life
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Benwallt:
Further attestation to the fact that ladies and cold are two opposites of a coin, they never agree. Try get out of the house more it will make you forget the cold or you have traveled to the village?
nope. I am not going to the village sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by trutht828: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
nnamdi640:
Skull miners is a lucrative business to people in the south-west

And they leaned the trade from people of South East from okija shrine.

Igbos are skull miners

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Benwallt(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
nope. I am not going to the village sef cheesy
Ok. Enjoy the rest of your day. Later
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits

Don't take advice from women.

That is when you allow them to control.

Then you will be free from their evil
They.are not blessed with.brains.
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
placeofallure:
This incidence made me remember the day one Eyo masquerade chased me with his "Opanbata" I ran ehn! But he later caught up with me. Some people helped me to beg him cause he said he must beat me with his stick.

What happened? There are rules you must not violate during the Eyo masquerade festival. You don't pack your hair in a bun or ponytail (Suku) then you must not put on any footwear. The second rule was the one I violated. I was at my uncle's hospital on the island where I worked as a receptionist. I wanted to buy a bottle of soft drink to step down. They sell close by so I thought I'd just buy one quickly before any Eyo passes around the area. Unfortunately for me, as I came out from the place with my bottle of coke, this Eyo just turned into our street. Mogbe! I picked race and it followed me. After begging and begging, you know what he said? "Now it's my time to revenge. I've been been 'toasting' her for long. Her shakara is too much!" Na so I begin dey kneel for Werey masquerade o before he finally let me be. Till tomorrow, I never found out which of my admirers was under the veil. I dunno wetin concern Ara orun with Ara aye!

Why didn't go back into the place you purchased the drink ?

At least they won't chase you out if you decided to take the drink in their store.
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Who? Hintona? She looks like the love child between a deranged daffy duck and Maria in planet of the apes...

I mean a love child born of of hatred .... Her wigs usually look like week old pampers... angry

Low budget Simi on crack
Lol you are evil dude, I was just laughing throughout when I saw you dissing the kid grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Benwallt:
Ok. Enjoy the rest of your day. Later
okay thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Is he crazzi or zumthin?
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by nnamdi640: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
trutht828:

And they leaned the trade from people of South East from okija shrine.

Igbos are skull miners
Okija shrine is the only thing you know. Hope you that once a king die in south west skull miners will be sent out to mine skull, will you Okija was responsible for that or I you trying to say that your tradition came from Igbo land.
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by placeofallure(f): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Why didn't go back into the place you purchased the drink ?

At least they won't chase you out if you decided to take the drink in their store.
Yes, that is closer. But you know this precision thing that star footballers have.... it's not everyone's prerogative. The first instinct that I had was: Run Away grin grin
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by trutht828: 1:57am On Dec 24, 2021
nnamdi640:
Okija shrine is the only thing you know. Hope you that once a king die in south west skull miners will be sent out to mine skull, will you Okija was responsible for that or I you trying to say that your tradition came from Igbo land.

But okija shrine has an impressive collection of skulls in Nigeria history.

So, Igbos are skull miners

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning / Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume / Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.