Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude (1430 Views)

How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / When Will Ladies Stop Being Parasitic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Anonymoususher: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nigerian ladies are one of the worst set of humans beings on earth. So entitled, expectant and stingy.

This Christmas season to avoid unnecessary billing I locked up my money in Piggyvest safe lock plan to avoid unnecessary spending.

So since then I resulted to doing with what I have left and placed only few people in my Christmas budget and they are my mother, my fiancee, my brother and my brother's wife...

I have been getting calls and begging from friends, 90% from female friends and I tell them plainly that I don't have any money to give to anyone this season, it is Christmas celebration for all of us not a money making scheme for the ladies because every where the ladies are always like, come do Christmas for me, bla bla bla... Some have even stopped talking to me since I told them the fact.

In my office, we closed for the year since 17th and I noticed that my male colleagues bought gifts and gave to me, I wasn't expecting any gift though but the female ones, all I get from them is do Christmas for us.

Trying to emotionally blackmail me... So it happened that yesterday I decided to use my church mind to send something to them

These are ladies who earn same thing with me and even more because they get tips from the guys and people who come around...

So, I got some money and these three ladies (after settling my mom, fiancee, brother and in-law), I decided to send something to these female friends of mine and I sent 5k each to them.

The first two ladies called immediately to say thanks but the third one didn't, I asked if she saw any money I sent and she said yes, the tone sounded like someone who expected more...

Immediately I hung up, I saw that the money was reversed by my bank and the 5k got back to me.... She chatted me immediately that they have debited her and reversed the money...

Joy filled my heart and I said God thank you... Immediately I went out to get a nice dinner for myself.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by helinues: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ungrateful lady if I may say

Some ladies actually have entitled mentality

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by WisdomHunter(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hahaha

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Ocholu: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

I am having migraines now trying to settle people around me for this Christmas. I have some cash for my Grandma and I am taking it to her soon. My parents are expecting. Even me myself I am expecting something from myself. Not to talk of siblings and cousins. The whole thing just tire me.

Worst be say; my girlfriend don go pack Christmas gifts for me. She con use style de ask me wetin I get for her. I told her until then. I'll surprise her.

Another lady called me this evening asking for Christmas Gift. Omo! If I knack you 2x2 ehn, you go disembark from my befall.

Let's see how it goes sha. One sure thing I know is that, God is Faithful. Always.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Freelane33(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
cool
Anonymoususher:
Nigerian ladies are one of the worst set of humans beings on earth. So entitled, expectant and stingy.

This Christmas season to avoid unnecessary billing I locked up my money in Piggyvest safe lock plan to avoid unnecessary spending.

So since then I resulted to doing with what I have left and placed only few people in my Christmas budget and they are my mother, my fiancee, my brother and my brother's wife...

I have been getting calls and begging from friends, 90% from female friends and I tell them plainly that I don't have any money to give to anyone this season, it is Christmas celebration for all of us not a money making scheme for the ladies because every where the ladies are always like, come do Christmas for me, bla bla bla... Some have even stopped talking to me since I told them the fact.

In my office, we closed for the year since 17th and I noticed that my male colleagues bought gifts and gave to me, I wasn't expecting any gift though but the female ones, all I get from them is do Christmas for us.

Trying to emotionally blackmail me... So it happened that yesterday I decided to use my church mind to send something to them

These are ladies who earn same thing with me and even more because they get tips from the guys and people who come around...

So, I got some money and these three ladies (after settling my mom, fiancee, brother and in-law), I decided to send something to these female friends of mine and I sent 5k each to them.

The first two ladies called immediately to say thanks but the third one didn't, I asked if she saw any money I sent and she said yes, the tone sounded like someone who expected more...

Immediately I hung up, I saw that the money was reversed by my bank and the 5k got back to me.... She chatted me immediately that they have debited her and reversed the money...

Joy filled my heart and I said God thank you... Immediately I went out to get a nice dinner for myself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by newbornmacho(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Spits

Women are scum

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by anthonyuncle(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
the thing is,
guys shouldn't feel compelled to give.
if you have, and you feel ok to give - give.
don't let anyone use tricks, blackmail or insults to force you to give when you don't want to.

Anonymoususher:
the third one didn't, I asked if she saw any money I sent and she said yes, the tone sounded like someone who expected more...

na God really punish this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin
This Christmas ehhh, e get as e be. grin
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
I haven't see any lady commenting? grin

Abi dem don go hide their shame grin

one wey no get shame jux commented above me grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by ParpahSeventy: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
One asked me for money few days ago and told me that she doesn't ask guys for money except her relatives and I was like, do I look like your relative?
On a personal note, once a lady says "I don't ask guys for money" , just know that we are done, I won't send you that money.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Wuminity(f): 4:06am On Dec 23, 2021
I don't ask guys for money. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by SenecaTheYonger: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2021
I recently sent 10 Naira to a girl. She blocked
me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2021
And there was silence in the feminine kingdom grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2021
So because a lady sent your money back to you, you decided to let loose your frustrations and wail here. Lol...she was right never to be indebted to a lousy egoistic immature guy like you.

When you were making ladies your friends, being the office sugar daddy, spending unnecessary to impress them, who did you tell, Now one who isn't into your bullshit throws your money back to you and you come here ranting.

Fact is you weren't concerned she is ungrateful, the thread say ladies and parasitic nature. Your ego is bruised, you feel belittled by the lady's action. You like the Nigerian money hungry narrative, you only needed a trigger to post your own narrative here. It took another person to point out what your thread should have been based on (ungratefulness)

Sorry oooo 9ja santa Claus whose gift must not be rejected! Abeg getat!
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2021
post=108732412:
the thing is,

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
the thing is,

don't let anyone use tricks, blackmail or insults to force you to give when you don't want to.

na God really punish this one.
Very simple sturv.... No go do more than yourself come dey wail here.

Who send you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Anonymoususher: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2021
Palema007:
So because a lady sent your money back to you, you decided to let loose your frustrations and wail here. Lol...she was right never to be indebted to a lousy egoistic immature guy like you.

When you were making ladies your friends, being the office sugar daddy, spending unnecessary to impress them, who did you tell, Now one who isn't into your bullshit throws your money back to you and you come here ranting.

Fact is you weren't concerned she is ungrateful, the thread say ladies and parasitic nature. Your ego is bruised, you feel belittled by the lady's action. You like the Nigerian money hungry narrative, you only needed a trigger to post your own narrative here. It took another person to point out what your thread should have been based on (ungratefulness)

You are a nincompoop who lacks sense of reasoning

Foolish fool. If you read through my write up and comprehended it well you wouldn't have type this rubbish.

You said I made friends with ladies and became their sugar daddy, that alone makes you a fool because in my write up you would see that I received gifts from male colleagues which should have painted a picture in your dirty skull about the kind of person that I am because I know guys don't just give to fellow guys unless to someone who has been beneficial to them or has been a great friend.

Secondly, you skipped the part where I talked about putting my relationship and family first, which should have made you to understand that I set my scale of preference before taking actions

And lastly you skipped the part where she called to tell me the money has been reversed wanting me to send back, or the part where the three were constantly requesting for Christmas Santa from me.

These alone paints pictures of the kind of person that you are, a parasite and a sucker

I know you are a lady who falls under the category of ladies I am referring to that's why the write up hurts you to your soul and you are seeking for ways to justify your parasitic nature.

Low life, go get a life and learn to be contented

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2021
karma is a biatch...
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by shantti(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I recently sent 10 Naira to a girl. She blocked
me.

Imagine!!! Ungrateful bitches
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by AlphaMale666: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Mumu talk. Next!
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2021
Anonymoususher:

[s]You are a nincompoop who lacks sense of reasoning

Foolish fool. If you read through my write up and comprehended it well you wouldn't have type this rubbish.

You said I made friends with ladies and became their sugar daddy, that alone makes you a fool because in my write up you would see that I received gifts from male colleagues which should have painted a picture in your dirty skull about the kind of person that I am because I know guys don't just give to fellow guys unless to someone who has been beneficial to them or has been a great friend.

Secondly, you skipped the part where I talked about putting my relationship and family first, which should have made you to understand that I set my scale of preference before taking actions

And lastly you skipped the part where she called to tell me the money has been reversed wanting me to send back, or the part where the three were constantly requesting for Christmas Santa from me.

These alone paints pictures of the kind of person that you are, a parasite and a sucker

I know you are a lady who falls under the category of ladies I am referring to that's why the write up hurts you to your soul and you are seeking for ways to justify your parasitic nature.

Low life, go get a life and learn to be contented [/s]
Hogwash!! from an asinine! Your foolish generalization and quest to impress shows how your brain works, obviously backward! You wouldn't recognize a parasite if it was standing on your nose because you are a happy host who will do want he isn't capable of just for show.

Your lack of self esteem and value made you to open this thread for validation from anonymous user, what a pathetic being! Dear Dunderhead, you should request for sense from Santa this Christmas. See him wetting the whole thread with spit just to be noticed.

Get lost Mofo!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Palema007:

It's good to read through and comprehend before commenting, remove emotions to see the big picture. The article said the bank reversed the transaction meaning the transaction failed, there was no where in the writeup deducing she intentionally sent the money back to him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by diogo23: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Anonymoususher:

My brother indeed you serve a living GOD
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by okoroemeka(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Favfables1:
And there was silence in the feminine kingdom grin grin grin
yes there will be silence because this is the critical time women lose all manner of modesty and decency in a mad rush to get money to buy frivolous items,most of them will sacrifice anything for a few naira more,
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
My hand na superglue dey dere before. They no even dey near me. Instead na me go suck u. angry
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Anonymoususher:

Can you post a screen shot of the successful transaction and the reversal from your bank with the dates and time all from your mobile app, to collaborate this your claim.
This your claim needs validation before most reasonable persons can make comment.
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Pumpumking: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Anonymoususher:

angry
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Pumpumking: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Anonymoususher:

quit naggggin like hungry somali mosssskito if u aint gots moiney to shase women...gaddddmit.....go n find job!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by brosom(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Anonymoususher:

You are a nincompoop who lacks sense of reasoning

Low life, go get a life and learn to be contented
Abeg op no mind that big SIMP of a guy, na juju dey worry am.
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Shaolin77: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nigerian girls have fish brain, know this and know peace
Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by holarmylekan(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Anonymoususher:

Nice one sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do (picture) / Do Most Couples Enjoy Marriage? / Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas You Never Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.