Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Transgender Man Regects Being Called "A Mother" After Giving Birth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Transgender Man Regects Being Called "A Mother" After Giving Birth (2067 Views)

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Man Regects Being Called "A Mother" After Giving Birth by Gamesmart: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Flamemignon1:

What a racist brat. I don't know who is worse between you both and oh, I stopped where he said he also has the right to be called a two spirit person, typical cis straight white man behavior speaking on something he has no background knowledge of

I just hope you don't live in Nigeria for the sake of your mother because I fear for your safety with this mentality. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your brain is corrupted with this Western woke filth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V00lN9t3a-0

Completely mentally-ill people!
Re: Transgender Man Regects Being Called "A Mother" After Giving Birth by Flamemignon1(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

I just hope you don't live in Nigeria for the sake of your mother because I fear for your safety with this mentality. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your brain is corrupted with this Western woke filth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V00lN9t3a-0

Completely mentally-ill people!
Homophobia is one of the hateful fruits of white supremacy so I think you are talking about yourself and No, I don't live in Nigeria.
As for my mum,she supports me wholeheartedly, she's not shallow as some parents who wants to mold their kids in their own image. My bastard father drugged me and set me up as he watched as four women raped me at just 14, now the bastard is suffering from dementia and he wants to make up, that's what hate does to people
Re: Transgender Man Regects Being Called "A Mother" After Giving Birth by Gamesmart: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Homophobia is one of the hateful fruits of white supremacy so I think you are talking about yourself and No, I don't live in Nigeria.
As for my mum,she supports me wholeheartedly, she's not shallow as some parents who wants to mold their kids in their own image. My bastard father drugged me and set me up as he watched as four women raped me at just 14, now the bastard is suffering from dementia and he wants to make up, that's what hate does to people

Good.

You can't have these deluded views in Nigeria. If you have such views you have to Bisi Alimi to the West.

The arguments of these people are just stuuuupid. They have lost wiring in their heads.

Dementia can happen to anyone. It is not attributed to "hate". Stop chatting illogical crap!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man Regects Being Called "A Mother" After Giving Birth by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are the one full of delusion and ignorance.
A man is not biologically built to give birth so I wonder what this madness is all about. The west is to blame for pandering to these set of people and their mental problems.
Re: Transgender Man Regects Being Called "A Mother" After Giving Birth by Ishilove: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

This is why I said the Western weirdos have thrown you in Africa under the bus.

This kind of mad protests, behaviours, demands, harassment and bullying in the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1roM98Dass
Interesting debate. The world has gone mad and they are trying to force us to accept the madness.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man Regects Being Called "A Mother" After Giving Birth by Gamesmart: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ishilove:

A man is not biologically built to give birth so I wonder what this madness is all about. The west is to blame for pandering to these set of people and their mental problems.

Ishilove:

Interesting debate. The world has gone mad and they are trying to force us to accept the madness.

Two critical GBOSAS!

Mad people have seized and bully the weak leadership of the West!
Re: Transgender Man Regects Being Called "A Mother" After Giving Birth by Flamemignon1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

Good.

You can't have these deluded views in Nigeria. If you have such views you have to Bisi Alimi to the West.

The arguments of these people are just stuuuupid. They have lost wiring in their heads.

Dementia can happen to anyone. It is not attributed to "hate". Stop chatting illogical crap!
Good, I can't even thrive in a country deeped in hate, enjoy your third world view
Re: Transgender Man Regects Being Called "A Mother" After Giving Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2022
truthsayer009:
There is someone on Nairaland who will be so happy with this, let me not call names as I don't want trouble cheesy

Left to her, she will convert everyone to a LGBT in Nigeria.

Riight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You The Other Woman? / Who Should Run The Home, Man Or Woman? / Did Your Parents Have Any Body Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.