Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,246 members, 7,746,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 12:51 PM

Christmas: Liquorose Donates Foodstuff, Other Items To Orphanage (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christmas: Liquorose Donates Foodstuff, Other Items To Orphanage (Video) (19093 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday / Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) / Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Liquorose Donates Foodstuff, Other Items To Orphanage (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bryan88:
i no dey even reason that ban of a thing...anytime i see quote? i quote...if i no come see am? i go jst feed my eyes and bounce...lala ban can b very annoyin and na that time u go see better gists wey u go like quote but lala go wan dey use person shine jst like that victor nwankwo weddin IV...THAT GUY WAS MY CLASSMATE IN DENGRAM...I WAS THERE PRESENT THE DAY HIM AND THAT SENIOR HAD THAT FALL OUT THAT BROKE HIS SPINAL CORD...SO WAS HAPPY HE WAS GETTIN MARRIED BUT GUESS WHAT? I WAS BANNED BY LALA AND WAS UNABLE TO QUOTE...LALA IF I CATCH YOU EHHHHHHH!!! I WIL JST KISS YOUR LIPS THATS IF YOU BE BABE O...BUT NO SHAKING...U DON DO YOUR OWN.

Lala is a married man with two kids..
I will kill venomous snake and give him before the year runs out
Re: Christmas: Liquorose Donates Foodstuff, Other Items To Orphanage (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kosoco:
talk rubbish again you will spend 600yrs

No be rubbish I bin talk o..na one mod vex me I talk back to her
Re: Christmas: Liquorose Donates Foodstuff, Other Items To Orphanage (Video) by Kosoco(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

No be rubbish I bin talk o..na one mod vex me I talk back to her
lol some mod here dey feel say they have made it in life
Re: Christmas: Liquorose Donates Foodstuff, Other Items To Orphanage (Video) by Cromagnon: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ijaya123:
Everything is now about showoff. Everybody wants to be seen as morally upright. What happened to “whatever your right hand does, let it be unknown to the left?

Nice gesture though.
Is it better to donate 100 k and keep quiet or to go viral and push others to donate 1 million?
Re: Christmas: Liquorose Donates Foodstuff, Other Items To Orphanage (Video) by Ijaya123: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Cromagnon:
Is it better to donate 100 k and keep quiet or to go viral and push others to donate 1 million?

It is better when the beneficiary, out of appreciation makes it go viral to encourage others to even do more.
Re: Christmas: Liquorose Donates Foodstuff, Other Items To Orphanage (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:13am On Jan 01, 2022
Ijaya123:

It is better when the beneficiary, out of appreciation makes it go viral to encourage others to even do more.
Can aN unknown beneficiary go viral like a celebrity?
Re: Christmas: Liquorose Donates Foodstuff, Other Items To Orphanage (Video) by Ijaya123: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2022
Cromagnon:
Can aN unknown beneficiary go viral like a celebrity?

What exactly is the purpose of the gesture?
Re: Christmas: Liquorose Donates Foodstuff, Other Items To Orphanage (Video) by Cromagnon: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Ijaya123:

What exactly is the purpose of the gesture?
does it matter to the indigent? Doesn't matter if car is black or white, so long as it catches mice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair / Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.