Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK (3797 Views)

FG To Include Herbal Medicine In Medical Curriculum / The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine / Herbal Medicine(alternative Medicine) Versus Orthodox Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 6:04am On Jun 15, 2011
Hi everyone am so glad i finally finish the herbal ebook am working on for long time now and right now it will soon be out; i mean very soon
This are the content of the ebook:

1. Loss of Appetite
2. Painful or Irregular Menstruation
3. Low SPERM Count
4. Loss of Memory
5. Weak Attention of manhood
6. Herbal Help for little Children Convulsion
7. Sicklers
8. Children Coughing and cannot Breath well
9. Children Eating Good Food but not Growing
10. Measles
11. Children always Crying and cannot Sleep well at Night
12. Spin pain
13. Low Blood Pressure
14. High Blood Pressure
15. Appendix
16. Stomach Ulcer
17. For Strength and Good Health
18. Liver Problem
19. Diabetes
Herbal help for pregnant women, bosom feeding mothers and family planning after delivery
• Women bleeding before or after delivery
20. Vomiting
21. Severe Headache
22. Loss of Appetite
23. General Body Weakness
24. Malaria
• bosom Feeding Mothers
25. Family Planning
26. Heart Problem
27. Rheumatism and Waist pain
28. Poison
29. Herbal help for HIV Patient
30. Malaria Fever
31. Herbal help for people above 40 years (Prevention for waist pain and Rheumatism.
32. SPECIAL HERBAL HELP FOR SICKLIER AND PREVENTION FOR SOME DEADLY DECEASE.
33. HERBAL HELP FOR STUDENT ABOVE 17 YEARS
34. BODY AND HAIR LOTION
35. CURE OF TYPHOID FEVER
36. GONORRHEA, TOILET INFECTIONS
37.  HOW TO CONTROL YOUR WEIGHT (OBESITY)
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2011
What are the advantage of this ebook?

1, Instantly you can become a doctor to yourself and your love one

2, Yon can start treating people with it

3, It will open your eyes to all the herbs around you and are wonderful they are to us

4, It will grant you confidence of the futures to come

5, You will never be ignorant again to health issues

All the steps in the ebook are all tested and confirm working and sure.
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2011
So, those who are interested now start making your request to this mail jonathanosward@yahoo.com
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by omar0001: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
I have noni fruit (morinda citrifolia) for sale. My name is Omar - 07030942822
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
Yeah am back from a long travel, miss u all
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
What are menstrual irregularities?

Menstrual irregularities are common abnormalities of a woman’s menstrual cycle. Menstrual irregularities include a variety of conditions in which menstruation is irregular, heavy, painful, or does not occur at all.

Common types of menstrual irregularities include:

Amenorrhea (when a teenager does not get her period by age 16, or when a woman stops getting her period for at least three months and is not pregnant)

Dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual periods)

Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods)

Oligomenorrhea (menstrual bleeding occurring more than 35 days after the last menstrual period, that is, less than 10 periods a year)

Polymenorrhea (menstrual bleeding occurring less than 21 days after the last menstrual period, that is, more than 12 periods a year)

Spotting (light irregular vaginal bleeding or vaginal bleeding between periods)

Menstrual irregularities or their symptoms, such as abnormal vaginal bleeding, can be caused by a wide variety of abnormal conditions.
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
All this are in my E-book and more. I give all the steps are to cure it and the herbals that you need for the preparation they are not difficult to find around.
When you get the e-book you will find the magic to become a herb Doctor in just 24hrs.
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 5:35am On Jul 01, 2011
It's a great e-book, the steps are all tested and verify working
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Bizman3: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hello Doc osward pls i will like to have this E-book, and if i want to get how will go about it?
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2011
I tink i may need it too! 'current2me@yahoo.com' dats my email
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 4:15am On Aug 29, 2011
All those who interested for this herbal e-book should mail me on jonathanosward@yahoo.com
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 4:22am On Aug 29, 2011
What is HIV-2?

Three years after the emergence of AIDS, two scientists; Robert Gallo and Luc Montagnier found what they believed to be the viral cause of the new disease; HIV-1. Several years later, a new strain of HIV was found in a man living in Africa. They called the new strain HIV-2.

In biology, a strain is a variety of a specific organism. Similarities exist between strains but the small differences between them is what makes each a separate strain from the other. HIV-2 is a less common strain of HIV than is the more common HIV-1 strain. As much as they are alike they have subtle differences.

Being the same virus, there are many similarities between HIV-1 and HIV-2. These similarities include:

* the modes of HIV-1 and HIV-2 transmission are the same - sexual contact, sharing needles, etc.

How are HIV-1 and HIV-2 Different?
There are many differences between HIV-1 and HIV-2. They include:

* HIV-2 seems to weaken the immune system more slowly than HIV-1

HIV-1 and HIV-2 are treated with the same herbal medications however work better fighting HIV-1 than HIV-2, for those who are interested should mail me on jonathanosward@yahoo.com
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 1:48am On Nov 22, 2011
Doc-osward:

What is HIV-2?

Three years after the emergence of AIDS, two scientists; Robert Gallo and Luc Montagnier found what they believed to be the viral cause of the new disease; HIV-1. Several years later, a new strain of HIV was found in a man living in Africa. They called the new strain HIV-2.

In biology, a strain is a variety of a specific organism. Similarities exist between strains but the small differences between them is what makes each a separate strain from the other. HIV-2 is a less common strain of HIV than is the more common HIV-1 strain. As much as they are alike they have subtle differences.

Being the same virus, there are many similarities between HIV-1 and HIV-2. These similarities include:

* the modes of HIV-1 and HIV-2 transmission are the same - intimate contact, sharing needles, etc.

How are HIV-1 and HIV-2 Different?
There are many differences between HIV-1 and HIV-2. They include:

* HIV-2 seems to weaken the immune system more slowly than HIV-1

HIV-1 and HIV-2 are treated with the same herbal medications however work better fighting HIV-1 than HIV-2, for those who are interested should mail me on jonathanosward@yahoo.com
smiley smiley
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Docosward(m): 1:50am On Nov 22, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by ibietela2(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
I can help you promote it on my blog. For a fee though
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by deegame: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
i'm 23 yrs old and i have pimps on my face that won't stop coming out. what do i do?
Re: HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK by Toptech: 12:13am On Nov 22, 2012
I have interest this is my email: ayobamidele67@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Six Important Tests You Have To Carried Out Before You Marry Him Or Her. / What Is The Cure For ulcer? / Doctors Please Help Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.