Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] (1098 Views)

See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning / How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by MisterKings(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2021
So yesterday I posted about my generator and some people thought I was lying and trying to pull attention and saying baseless things like the gen is too dusty. Well, I have decided to create a video for you all to debunk all these unnecessary speculations. But before I do, let me clarify that,

1. I do not use my gen often, maybe once or twice a week and there is harmattan, hence the dust.
2. The person who did this is most likely an engineer who really knows his onions and has probably scouted my residence on several occasions before making his move.
3. It's a flat, this guy could have done this in daylight right before the eyes of my neighbors while I and my family were away. So anyone who saw him would think I probably called him to repair the gen.
4. This gen is my only source of power now, because I asked the landlord to cut my light. He was charging me some crazy bills to recharge a prepaid meter, which he, a neighbor and I share. I have asked for mine and he has been adamant and so I asked him to cut it and I will manage the gen.

It's a painful experience in this economy and I pray no one falls victim, I just feel terrible that I am not buoyant enough to get a new gen or even get my Nepa light reconnected. I stay in Iyana- Ejigbo area, if anyone has a link on how I can get a prepaid meter for my flat, that would be very helpful. Thank you all for your comments.

Here is the video, I made this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhT60J9iL4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by Supnaija(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2021
wow
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by maxdosh(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2021
This is bad o
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by FuckDModz: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Go off-grid with solar and 4 220ah backup batteries and thank me later.
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by MisterKings(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2021
FuckDModz:
Go off-grid with solar and 4 220ah backup batteries and thank me later.

Isn't that super expensive?
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by FuckDModz: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2021
MisterKings:

Isn't that super expensive?

It depends on your definition of expensive.
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by MisterKings(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2021
FuckDModz:

It depends on your definition of expensive.

Let me know what it entails. Can I get something that can carry TV, sound system, deep freezer, blender and washing machine? If so how much
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by FuckDModz: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2021
MisterKings:

Let me know what it entails. Can I get something that can carry TV, sound system, deep freezer, blender and washing machine? If so how much

The aforementioned system will power all the appliances you listed.

5kva inverter
220ah tubular batteries x 4
60A solar charge controller
300w solar panels x 8

You can check the prices yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by MisterKings(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2021
FuckDModz:

The aforementioned system will power all the appliances you listed.

5kva inverter
220ah tubular batteries x 4
60A solar charge controller
300w solar panels x 8

You can check the prices yourself.

I dont know where to look actually
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by habsydiamond(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2021
I smell inside job here... It can be anybody.. U insisted to be removed from the prepaid meter.. Do you think ur landlord would be happy am not sure about that. The other tenant too won't because as u have been cutoff from the light his or her bill will increase. This can be a way to bring u back into the mix of Reconnection.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by FuckDModz: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2021
MisterKings:

I dont know where to look actually

Check Jiji.
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by MisterKings(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2021
FuckDModz:

Check Jiji.

Thanks, I have seen them and they are pricey and I wouldn't mind saving for them. But is this something I can install myself or I need to get someone?
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by MisterKings(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
I smell inside job here... It can be anybody.. U insisted to be removed from the prepaid meter.. Do you think ur landlord would be happy am not sure about that. The other tenant too won't because as u have been cutoff from the light his or her bill will increase. This can be a way to bring u back into the mix of Reconnection.

Hmmm, Never thought about it that way
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by habsydiamond(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2021
MisterKings:

Hmmm, Never thought about it that way
in this matter everyone is a suspect oo.. Until proven otherwise
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by MisterKings(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
in this matter everyone is a suspect oo.. Until proven otherwise

Abi
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by FuckDModz: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2021
MisterKings:

Thanks, I have seen them and they are pricey and I wouldn't mind saving for them. But is this something I can install myself or I need to get someone?

What do you think?
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by zolajpower: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
MisterKings:
So yesterday I posted about my generator and some people thought I was lying and trying to pull attention and saying baseless things like the gen is too dusty. Well, I have decided to create a video for you all to debunk all these unnecessary speculations. But before I do, let me clarify that,

1. I do not use my gen often, maybe once or twice a week and there is harmattan, hence the dust.
2. The person who did this is most likely an engineer who really knows his onions and has probably scouted my residence on several occasions before making his move.
3. It's a flat, this guy could have done this in daylight right before the eyes of my neighbors while I and my family were away. So anyone who saw him would think I probably called him to repair the gen.
4. This gen is my only source of power now, because I asked the landlord to cut my light. He was charging me some crazy bills to recharge a prepaid meter, which he, a neighbor and I share. I have asked for mine and he has been adamant and so I asked him to cut it and I will manage the gen.

It's a painful experience in this economy and I pray no one falls victim, I just feel terrible that I am not buoyant enough to get a new gen or even get my Nepa light reconnected. I stay in Iyana- Ejigbo area, if anyone has a link on how I can get a prepaid meter for my flat, that would be very helpful. Thank you all for your comments.

Here is the video, I made this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhT60J9iL4

Jesus oo na dis wan GAN Gan be bo ra nlé grin
Re: VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] by danny56: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
For me; I'd suspect the landlord first not the repairer since landlord stays with you guys.. He should be aware!!

Those guys monitors anything in and around their building like treasure or gold. undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Publicized Court Cases In History / Junior Student Stabbed In The Breast By Schoolmate During A Scuffle / Group Of Kidnappers Arrested By Security Operatives In Kaduna (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.