Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. (73699 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Omololupromise: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Change your ways
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

What he displayed yesterday got me really angry like I'm fed up.
I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

Thanks to the few people that gave me mature advice. Seriously, with some comments here most nairalanders are really frustrated and bitter.

Please nairaland mods should try and control these frustrated people. Ladies are suffering in this great forum. How would a foreigner feel when going through all these comments??
Is spiritual check under that bed
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by kunle75(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

Thanks to the few people that gave me mature advice. Seriously, with some comments here most nairalanders are really frustrated and bitter.

Please nairaland mods should try and control these frustrated people. Ladies are suffering in this great forum. How would a foreigner feel when going through all these comments??

Be honest with yourself and answer my question.
Are sure he loves you or your just one of his baby intimacy gadget?
Get serious with your life and move as fast as you can before its too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Prostitute Or Not… Stay Woke!
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Basicend: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Obaide12345:
Ladies should stop sleeping wait a guy that have not married to you,must you sleep with him,that is why he take you as a prostitute.

They won't hear you ooooo. . Lai Lai. .

I can guarantee you that. . They must taste the guy.

Useless generation.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by ivandragon: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:

How did you guys meet?

First impressions are often lasting impressions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by slim147(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
coolcharm:
Dump his ass. You deserve better.
Which better ? After one idiot done fuxk her front , right center up and down abi? Abegi make she continue , cos the next guy will only continue the fuxk Marathon from where the previous guy stopped . Shikena
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by khalhokage(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
You made a mistake by letting him carry on that behaviour for so long, have a conversation with him and make him clearly define the relationship and your place in his life.

You made another mistake by bringing this problem to nairaland of all places, this website has been a cesspool for years, this is the 1st time in almost a year if not more that I've come back here and it's still more of the same nonsense.

You would be better served by sending your story to twerps like postsubman on twitter for more matured advice.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by PROPHETmichael: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
PM let me trace him for you
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by herbert2017: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
First of all my sister,why did u engaged in premarital sex?
The way u present itself to a man,that's how he will see. He sees u like a prostitute, I am very sorry.
I will advice that,u talk over it,give urselves time, because time will heal ur pains. Before u reconcile with him,make sure u are ready to marry,and he is also ready to marry,and u are his dream wife.
Reconcile and settle down,ok.

I am Evangelist Uzo Herbert Ekene, from Imo State, based in Jos, Plateau State Whatsapp me on 09067314685,let's talk better
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by BigBashiru: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
herbert2017:
First of all my sister,why did u engaged in premarital sex?
The way u present itself to a man,that's how he will see. He sees u like a prostitute, I am very sorry.
I will advice that,u talk over it,give urselves time, because time will heal ur pains. Before u reconcile with him,make sure u are ready to marry,and he is also ready to marry,and u are his dream wife.
Reconcile and settle down,ok.

I am Evangelist Uzo Herbert Ekene, from Imo State, based in Jos, Plateau State Whatsapp me on 09067314685,let's talk better

In my opinion pre-marital sex is fine as long as both of them are sincere about their intentions and hv a verbal commitment to themselves or they did an informal wedding in their dining room
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by PeterCA1: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
That's this one thing about some guys, the don't want to be fucking any kind of girl that's not their Wife in there house especially on their bed because it is only made for the woman the will marry. Maybe he's not ready to marry you.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by doe: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
ab1x:
He has a girlfriend. You are just his side chick

Or a wife!
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Oshodipikin: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Pls stop it. I'm not a prostitute. My parents trained me well.

Trained you well? How? You be original olosho.

Train you well , yet you de do olosho 4 hotel..... Any fvck outside marriage na olosho tinz.

Pikin wey dem train well go wait till marriage. You are just one of the children born in the evening of life.

Guard your boob well b4 it becomes slippers for Mr. Right wey never know say Mrs right don enter market since 1900.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Decryptor(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

C'mon shut up!

Let me ignore you because if I drag you here, even the mods can't save you
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Elidrisy20: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
He is right, because you are already in the business nah
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Slurity(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:

He is likely not seeing you as prostitute but one thing is certain, he is surely not seeing you as a wife to be yet. This I can confirm 100%

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Elidrisy20: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Weda dem knack you for house ooo,or hotel ooo or for bush ooo, na the same thing, you be ashawo
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by derecho(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Pls stop it. I'm not a prostitute. My parents trained me well.
If the bolded is true, you'll not be having sex with someone you aren't married to.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Alaganature09(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally.
Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

For your information your boyfriend don tire already he only wants you to Quit the relationship yourself, so if you quit he has nothing to lose after all he don chop wetin e want ...set awon my parents train me well... After enough doggy style wey you don give am...this gender will never cease to amaze me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by vixbaseacademy: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
All this one's are the zisters in church that will be forming Virgin non sense, the guy knows a hoe and Happy to knack you well we'll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by BigBashiru: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oshodipikin:

Trained you well? How? You be original olosho.

Train you well , yet you de do olosho 4 hotel..... Any fvck outside marriage na olosho tinz.

Pikin wey dem train well go wait till marriage. You are just one of the children born in the evening of life.

Guard your boob well b4 it becomes slippers for Mr. Right wey never know say Mrs right don enter market since 1900.

grin

What of the boyfriend of the girl, why isn't he keeping his d*ck for his future wife??

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Duchezgold(f): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Whazar post=108747185]U no even sabi lie

So if he wan gbola u for midnight too u go go hotel mtchew

Abeg shift asahwwo

your mother too is ashawo
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Duchezgold(f): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Whazar post=108747185]U no even sabi lie

So if he wan gbola u for midnight too u go go hotel mtchew

Abeg shift asahwwo

your mother is a big time ashawo
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by farem: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
.... I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship.... [/b]

So if the bolded are true, why are you still saying you aren't a prostitute?

You are unfaithful to your Maker and you are a disappointment to your parents.
The 'judge not' are arriving soon but they said the same thing to armed robbers who are now serving life sentence before they were caught.

Shior!
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Bishop(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:

Steve Harvey once answered a question like this on his show. You must set a target for your self. Post me your handle And i will search and send the video to you. I believe it will answer your question.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by legba1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truely, nairaland had been turned to a den of kids who just want to say trash... They are detached from reality of life because of the kind of,possibly lives they never had or the poor parenting they had or bad pear influence or some other factors I can't just touch....

Wahala for whoever bring his or her matter here. There was sanity when I joined this forum back in 2006 or thereabout.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kriss216:
But, are you a prostitute?
grin grin no joy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Basicend: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
legba1:
Truely, nairaland had been turned to a den of kids who just want to say trash... They are detached from reality of life because of the kind of,possibly lives they never had or the poor parenting they had or bad pear influence or some other factors I can't just touch....

Wahala for whoever bring his or her matter here. There was sanity when I joined this forum back in 2006 or thereabout.

grin grin cool kiss Serious wahala bro. . Lol.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Munzy14(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
daddytime:
Those 5-6-year-old kids in the neighbourhood definitely know something you don't know about brother-hotel. Dem go just dey look you like "aunty wey mumu" with corner eye.

By the way, what does this boyfriend do for a living? Im just asking oh.

I'd advise you to buy some lollipops plus some "knockouts" for them this season and sit them down for a gist. Believe me, they'll fill your ears up with original gists about your guy in their innocence.

Follow my suggestion and come back here to update this thread.

Check my siggy...
Sense no go kill you...See format.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Godshope: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
In My Own Opinion, He Pretends To Be In Love With You But In The Real Sense, He Doesn't.

He Saw You As A Sex Slave.

But You Women Should Seek For Gods Wisdom To Differentiate Wheat From Chaff Cause That's The Major Problem You Women Have. You People Do Reject Good and Real Guys For Fake Guys.

Regardless Of Your Weaknesses, Just Challenge God With 3 Days Prayer On This; Then Wait For God To Prove Himself To You.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.