Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite (68374 Views)

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by BKayy: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Definitely a movie.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Which Igbo movie be this
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Kingpele(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Uwa nkaa self
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by obembet(f): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abeg what's the name of the Movie. Every woman like big and active gbola. Not big for Notting

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by juman(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Comedy skit.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by GboyegaD(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
The woman is catching cruise and advertising her availability.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by dmbb: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Peniss hungry woman
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Godada:

This is a scene from a movie...... You could even here the movie sound track.

grin
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Chummynoni:
The dead man would be so proud of his manhood

Dead men are proud of nothing... Absolutely nothing!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Solomon799(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
ahhhhhh.... This one just weak me
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by derbykol(f): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

Dead men are proud of nothing... Absolutely nothing!
Exactly,the dead don't have feelings grin
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
HopeVictor:
Just give her 2 months highest.

She go jam new styles.. grin

Hmmm! 2months is even far self. . . Just as I type this now, her mouth is wide open in full of joy as one yoruba loseguarded d!ck is buffing her hairy pvsy right now.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
NewsAgent101:
An intriguing video of a woman crying her eyes out amidst making certain proclamation during the last funeral rites of her late husband has surfaced on the internet.

The woman while being consoled by her family and friends, revealed that her husband whose name she mentioned as Adjie failed to allow her one last sexual intercourse ‘for the road’ before embarking on the journey of no return.

She revealed in between her sobs that Agjie has taken his sweet manhood away and now there’s nothing to rely on to derive any sweetness.

It’s not clear if the footage is real or an extract from a movie or TV series. Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clTZv0X6r20

is this a joke?

what is the world coming to
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by sylve11: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
HopeVictor:

...and na AJ styles she go jam. grin cool

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Bridget95(f): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
The lady is beautiful
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by AZControversial(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin grin
Though fake.... but still one of the best farewell encomiums ever! She didn't fail to honour that part of her late husband.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Staged!

They are not good actresses
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Lopev: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Troll spoted
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by ashawopikin(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na movie set, hear the background music
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Ofadaman(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na she kill am
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by GhostWisperer: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Some women are so useless....they will do anything for attention!
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by oglalasioux(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
It's a movie please.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Fourwinds: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Whazar:
Deep down this woman happy day her husband die

Finally she’s free to explore all coccks and styles
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Fourwinds: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bridget95:
The lady is beautiful
is that so
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Heffalump(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
HopeVictor:

This is Nollywood na. take am easy
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by rolams(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
This one na movie na
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Drogunov: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Whazar:
Deep down this woman happy day her husband die

Finally she’s free to explore all coccks and styles

Its a movie now. You can just believe anything.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Chingykay77(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
Na one Ghanaian movie be this.. Wetin be the title again.

Dicks don't die grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by tujays(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
badly doctored clout chasing video. what people do for attention these days na wa. why this shitt even came to front page??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / A Millionaires House Boy Food / How Was Your First Year Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.