Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Sporty Bet Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sporty Bet Scam (964 Views)

How First Bank & Sporty Bet Defrauded Me Of N161K / I Got Scammed Through My Sporty Bet Account / Beware Of Fake Betnaija/ Sport Bet Scam On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please pardon my grammatical blunders focus on the contents, ideas and suggestions is all I need now , I register to sporty bet account via a link on Facebook and I make a deposit of 1k into my account and I couldn’t make access to the sporty bet account there afters I move on and assume I have lost 1k the following day I noticed a debit details of 80k is In my ledger account In my bank , I spoke with my bank and I was told to speak with sporty bet , behold I was able to speak with sporty bet customer care this morning I was told withdrawal of 27k and 50k is still in my account but the hackers is not yet successful with the withdraw but he place a bet of 3k in my account as well , I was told the account will be restricted from anyone and I was sent a mail confirming the account has been restricted but will only be available tomorrow after I might have reactivated through otp ...
Please my major concern now is that would I be able to withdraw my 77k back to my account after the restrictions since the customer care confirm the withdrawals is not successful, please advice is need from anyone that has fall victims of this or know much about this sporty bet of a things
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by peppermint7(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
You de register sportybet from Facebook
Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Sporty Bet Scam by mrgreen4real(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please my major concern now is that would I be able to withdraw my 77k back to my account after the restrictions since the customer care confirm the withdrawals is not successful, please advice is need from anyone that has fall victims of this or know much about this sporty bet of a things [/quote]
Sportybet has the answer to this I guess. If you ask me now, na who I go ask?
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
As in real Bleep up man , but luckily for me I spoke with the customer care the money has been added to my sporty bet account the 77k , and the account has been restricted I can only access it tomorrow and after I access it I still need to speak with the agent for full reactivation
peppermint7:
You de register sportybet from Facebook
Wtf
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Be positive man , your response is too harsh no one is above scam Bro

mrgreen4real:

Please my major concern now is that would I be able to withdraw my 77k back to my account after the restrictions since the customer care confirm the withdrawals is not successful, please advice is need from anyone that has fall victims of this or know much about this sporty bet of a things
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by peppermint7(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
freshbillz15:
As in real Bleep up man , but luckily for me I spoke with the customer care the money has been added to my sporty bet account the 77k , and the account has been restricted I can only access it tomorrow and after I access it I still need to speak with the agent for full reactivation

Who sey no be dem you de follow talk
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Am not dumb , it sporty bet official customer care number
peppermint7:

Re: Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
I pick the number from there official website and I have been send mail
peppermint7:

Re: Sporty Bet Scam by Edoreborn: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
I love sporty bet..their withdrawal process na asap..
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2021
Guy you mean once am unable to access the account I will be able to withdraw my money back to my account ASAP
Edoreborn:
I love sporty bet..their withdrawal process na asap..
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by Method147(m): 1:17am On Dec 25, 2021
All this 1 una dey do na, na to spoil sporty wey men dey use survive this days abi, but it will not work 4 u pple. U joined sporty frm a Facebook link, na dey same pple u dey follow talk if u no knw. e be like u no get no 7.
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by muheeb01(m): 2:29am On Dec 25, 2021
mrgreen4real:

you're funny sha...of all places you click a link on Facebook,why not go their website directly to do whatever you want....I think since the account has been restricted,your money is still safe
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Show us the restriction.That customer fit be the same scammer.E be like say you are new on social media?
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Guy it has been settle I now have full access to my account
Joysticks:
Show us the restriction.That customer fit be the same scammer.E be like say you are new on social media?
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2021
I now have full access to my account my 77k still there
Joysticks:
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2021
I now have full access to my account my money is intact
muheeb01:
you're funny sha...of all places you click a link on Facebook,why not go their website directly to do whatever you want....I think since the account has been restricted,your money is still safe
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Your brain feel Dey pain you I now have full access to my account Bro
Method147:
All this 1 una dey do na, na to spoil sporty wey men dey use survive this days abi, but it will not work 4 u pple. U joined sporty frm a Facebook link, na dey same pple u dey follow talk if u no knw. e be like u no get no 7.

1 Like

Re: Sporty Bet Scam by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2021
freshbillz15:
I now have full access to my account my 77k still there
You are lucky, Meanwhile,in other for you to withdraw your money stake 2 odds with all the 77k to double it.But na luck oh,
Re: Sporty Bet Scam by freshbillz15(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Am not ready to stake with it , make the money they rest till January for account , they are asking me to upload some documents because they block the withdraw
Joysticks:
You are lucky, Meanwhile,in other for you to withdraw your money stake 2 odds with all the 77k to double it.But na luck oh,

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Arrested In Georgia For Killing 61 Year Old America / 10-year-old Girl, Victory Subjected To Hot Knife Torture By Aunty Who She Does P / JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.