Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) (2829 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2018 Awareness Thread / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Twaci(f): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ladies and Gentlemen!

December festivities is almost upon us and so is it's blessings, love and merry cheer!

In years 2017, 2018 and 2019, we did something on the threads below, that not only touched lives, but brought joy to every individual that participated.

2020 was the COVID year so ummmm…. lipsrsealed

Moving on, we decided to do it on a yearly basis, so that we'd all have a reason or two to smile every Christmas.

1. [https://www.nairaland.com/4238164/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-2017-edition]

2. [https://www.nairaland.com/4907206/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-2018-edition]

3. [https://www.nairaland.com/5592816/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-twaci-2019]

Like explained in the threads above, all you have to do is come online and post pictures of things you'd like to give away and indicate your location so that an interested person could reach out.

You can give away things ranging from old clothes, shoes, devices, food ingredients, services, even books.

Nothing is too small or too big.

We would love EVERYONE to be a part of it and that's why we decided to start the awareness this early. So go to your bags, closets, shelves...bring out those items you don't need or no longer have use for, clean them up and take pictures of them to post and give out to those in need. And if you have no item to give, you could give out recharge cards, ebooks, cash gifts too are welcome. Everything counts and could be a blessing to someone out there. Please do not make it a collection thread.

THE DATE FOR THE GIVEAWAY IS DECEMBER 24th 2021 (TOMORROW) so you all have time to get your items ready to be given out. I’d also advise you follow this thread so as not to miss out on this.

Merry Christmas in Advance everyone!

Cc:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Davide470
Naijaboiy
Nofavours
Chibwike
Kingtom
Jeffreyjames
Alberto2k
Laveda
Skarlett
Monalisa158
Kingzlee
Kwencypresh
Stephenqueen
Kinglekan
RB007
Royalblack
Kushykush
Vizkiz
Misspicy
Smellymouth
Lalas247
Finalboss
Mizmycoli
Mindfulness
Zicoraads
Sleekyshuga
Dygeasy
Cherryice
Obontami

Do share and tag others please

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
I don't know if it's too much..

But pls I need a smart phone.

Merry Christmas
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Interesting
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
For mtn users you can get 1gb or 1.5gb for #200 and #300 respectively

Dial *121# the select option 1.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Wanbissaka: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nothing would give me more joy if I can ener 2021 debt free

Merry Christmas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Dukio: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
I need a laptop.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by isaiah4life(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Orente21(f): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
I need a fast hot plate. Charcoal stove is hurting my eyes. Location ibadan.
Also need vegetable oil oo.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by BigDick70inch(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
wink
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by superintendents(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin

I need a cylinder gas...OR cooking stove..

and other items not listed sef..

would be appreciated..

thanks in anticipation..
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2021

all i. need now is money to buy Christmas food

Any amount please
3139019651 Johnson first bank
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Ombres(f): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Anyone who has an old laptop can help me pls, I want to go into e-commerce next year God willing.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by bukitt: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Accommodation
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Carbon2Oxide: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nigerians are an eyesore naturally.

It's called GIVEAWAY THREAD....

Not TAKEAWAY THREAD.

Stop listing your life problems. No be only you get issue

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Twaci:
Ladies and Gentlemen!

December festivities is almost upon us and so is it's blessings, love and merry cheer!

In years 2017, 2018 and 2019, we did something on the threads below, that not only touched lives, but brought joy to every individual that participated.

Moving on, we decided to do it on a yearly basis, so that we'd all have a reason or two to smile every Christmas.

1. [https://www.nairaland.com/4238164/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-2017-edition]

2. [https://www.nairaland.com/4907206/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-2018-edition]

Like explained in the threads above, all you have to do is come online and post pictures of things you'd like to give away and indicate your location so that an interested person could reach out.

You can give away things ranging from old clothes, shoes, devices, food ingredients, services, even books.

We would love EVERYONE to be a part of it and that's why we decided to start the awareness this early. So go to your bags, closets, shelves...bring out those items you don't need or no longer have use for, clean them up and take pictures of them to post and give out to those in need. And if you have no item to give, you could give out recharge cards, ebooks, cash gifts too are welcome. Everything counts and could be a blessing to someone out there. Please do not make it a collection thread.

THE DATE FOR THE GIVEAWAY IS DECEMBER 24th 2021 (TOMORROW) so you all have time to get your items ready to be given out. I’d also advise you follow this thread so as not to miss out on this.

Cc:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Davide470
Naijaboiy
Nofavours
Chibwike
Kingtom
Jeffreyjames
Alberto2k
Laveda
Skarlett
Monalisa158
Kingzlee
Kwencypresh
Stephenqueen
Kinglekan
RB007
Royalblack
Kushykush
Vizkiz
Misspicy
Smellymouth
Lalas247
Finalboss
Mizmycoli
Mindfulness
Zicoraads
Sleekyshuga
Dygeasy
Cherryice
Obontami

Please, I'm a student in serious need of a laptop( even if it's not functioning well, I can repair.I want to learn a computer program come 2022. God bless you.

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Twaci(f): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please nothing is too small to give out tomorrow!

Don’t ask only, give out the little you can and be a blessing to others.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Ouchbabe(f): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Twaci:
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Cc:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Davide470
Naijaboiy
Nofavours
Chibwike
Kingtom
Jeffreyjames
Alberto2k
Laveda
Skarlett
Monalisa158
Kingzlee
Kwencypresh
Stephenqueen
Kinglekan
RB007
Royalblack
Kushykush
Vizkiz
Misspicy
Smellymouth
Lalas247
Finalboss
Mizmycoli
Mindfulness
Zicoraads
Sleekyshuga
Dygeasy
Cherryice
Obontami

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Twaci(f): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Carbon2Oxide:
Nigerians are an eyesore naturally.

It's called GIVEAWAY THREAD....

Not TAKEAWAY THREAD.

Stop listing your life problems. No be only you get issue

Exactlyyyyy

Giveaway ohhh, not Takeaway!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Laveda(f): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by BlackXabbath(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Most of us are finding this year's Christmas alittle tough.

I wouldn't mind getting a shoe( sneakers, boot).

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by yellowgarri2(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wahala dey dis country
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by johnwizey: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Helping Nigerians will tire you undecided undecided all of you complaining up here has a little thing to give out. No matter how little or inconsequential it may be to you, someone else might need it. No be everytime help me

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by zicoraads: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
I will give out books, old and new. Shoes and clothes, old and new. Raw rice and beans as well.

Location is Abuja or Minna. I will pick from the thread, please no one should send me a message, I will not reply.

Laveda, Hmmm. Been forever.

Well done Twaci.

Pocohantas, merry Christmas. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
zicoraads:
I will give out books, old and new. Shoes and clothes, old and new. Raw rice and beans as well.

Location is Abuja or Minna. I will pick from the thread, please no one should send me a message, I will not reply.

Laveda, Hmmm. Been forever.

Well done Twaci.

Pocahantas, merry Christmas. wink
I'm based in Suleja
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Dukio: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
isaiah4life:
Spot reserved for what I am going to give out. No be everytime person go dey collect.
Give your gee 1k embarassed
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Dukio: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Miracood2:
I'm based in Suleja
Boss
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by pocohantas(f): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
zicoraads:

Pocahantas, merry Christmas. wink

Merry Christmas cupcake. I need iPhone 13 and 2020 Rav4. With a touch of $1k. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) by Dukio: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Merry Christmas cupcake. I need iPhone 13 and 2020 Rav4. With a touch of $1k. embarassed
Big zaddy will do it for you embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best punitive measure for a child / Am Pregnant For My In-law....don't Know What To Do....please Advice / Who Owns The Boobss/breeaast? The Little Baby Or The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.