Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place (10802 Views)

Shout Out To My Spouse! / Living Without My Spouse For 6 Months (At Least) / Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by MaiSuya(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
Loveaflame:

She has become aggressive threatening to break any female's head she sees talking with me after closing hours.What should I do?

You should be flattered.  . .  tongue
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by obowunmi(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ OP, you should quit your job and sit home with her. You should enjoy the moment together, jobless, poor, and hungry. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by ronkebp(f): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
Poster, am sorry to say, but you are obviously cheating on your wife, it might not be with the said lady that got the 'hit' from your wife, but she (wife) knows you are definitely having an affair, all these guys are saying things that are not realistic as if they would pamper their wives if they had an ordinary idea, that their wives might be cheating on them. Same goes to the woman, why should she be quiet and suck it in, because she is a woman? her husband can cheat on her and walk?, if a man can have sex on his desk in his office without shame, why should he feel embarrassed if the wife embarrasses him in the same office?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by tpia5: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2011
tyler perry movie.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by andypash(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
Poster u are a big liar b4 ur wife can come to ur office to that she must have seen and heard some things
Oga tell us the truth wetin u dey look for wey no dey ur wife body
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Egbagirl(f): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
Na wa o!!!! I guess I am no longer surprised at the type of marriages we have today and the rate at which they are failing judging from the comments so far (most of them anyway).

I don't see any reason for these "send her packing", "sleep w her close friend to teach her a lesson", use the opportunity to actually cheat on her" etc. type of advice. Jus cause someone does something wrong in a marriage does not mean the next thing to do is get a divorce. Ha ba!

Its not a case of infedilty although its about respect which is a BIG DEAL for men BUT that doesn not warrant a divorce at all. Let her know the gravity of her mistake. Correct her in LOVE. Let her understand the value of respect. Remember, two wrongs don't make a right and it doesn't pay to repay evil w evil. There is no need for divorce in this case. It might take some time to heal but it will happen. Unless u don't really care about ur marriage.

Sides, if she really doesn learn from this, she will prolly come apoloogize to your colleagues.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Egbagirl(f): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
By the way, this is assuming that u r innocent o!!!
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by MPEROR: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
you are a wimp woman wrapper
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by ronkebp(f): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
Egba girl:

Na wa o!!!! I guess I am no longer surprised at the type of marriages we have today and the rate at which they are failing judging from the comments so far (most of them anyway).

I don't see any reason for these "send her packing", "sleep w her close friend to teach her a lesson", use the opportunity to actually cheat on her" etc. type of advice. Jus cause someone does something wrong in a marriage does not mean the next thing to do is get a divorce. Ha ba!

Its not a case of infedilty although its about respect which is a BIG DEAL for men BUT that doesn not warrant a divorce at all. Let her know the gravity of her mistake. Correct her in LOVE. Let her understand the value of respect. Remember, two wrongs don't make a right and it doesn't pay to repay evil w evil. There is no need for divorce in this case. It might take some time to heal but it will happen. Unless u don't really care about your marriage.

Sides, if she really doesn learn from this, she will prolly come apoloogize to your colleagues.

Egba girl, i tire ooooo, it shows the type of mentality that 'Niger men ' have
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2011
Send her to her Papas house for 6months to learn some mannners

So assuming you were fired from the job because of your wifes behaviour what would she be saying?

"Its the devils work etc" and when you dont have a job she would be the first to complain?

Whatever grievance she has cant she wait till you get home?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2011
I understand her.

Who doesnt know how promiscuous Nigerian men are? kai!!
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
tpia@:

tyler perry movie.

Loved his "Why did I get married?" movie  grin
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by armyofone(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2011
abi o. give dem a mile and they go the whole nine yard like God only gave them 3rd legs undecided so stinky womanizers.
OP, she is trying to tame the hawks be happy cheesy

Ebony, how now and how summer going, ku ise ooo.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2011
ronkebp:

Poster, am sorry to say, but you are obviously cheating on your wife, it might not be with the said lady that got the 'hit' from your wife, but she (wife) knows you are definitely having an affair.
When the wife of the man is not even sure that he's cheating on her you're the one that's so sure, How do you know? How is it obvious?
ronkebp:

Same goes to the woman, why should she be quiet and suck it in, because she is a woman? her husband can cheat on her and walk?, if a man can have sex on his desk in his office without shame, why should he feel embarrassed if the wife embarrasses him in the same office?
Yes i see why you can jump to such erroneous conclusion that he's cheating, Because he's a man. Your argument reeks of feminism.
Egba girl:

Its not a case of infedilty although its about respect which is a BIG DEAL for men BUT that doesn not warrant a divorce at all. Let her know the gravity of her mistake. Correct her in LOVE. Let her understand the value of respect. Remember, two wrongs don't make a right and it doesn't pay to repay evil w evil. There is no need for divorce in this case. It might take some time to heal but it will happen. Unless u don't really care about your marriage.

Now here's a lady with sense.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
Anytime the man sees the wife talking to any man or even walking within 10meters of any man he should also disgrace and embarass her in public abi?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by ronkebp(f): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
WackyJ1:

When the wife of the man is not even sure that he's cheating on her you're the one that's so sure, How do you know? How is it obvious? Yes i see why you can jump to such erroneous conclusion that he's cheating, Because he's a man. Your argument reeks of feminism.Now here's a lady with sense.

I don't have to be so sure, the wife knows that the hubby is cheating on her, that is why she had that effontery to go to his office and embarrass him, she wouldn't if she did not hear anything  or see something.
WackyJ1:

When the wife of the man is not even sure that he's cheating on her you're the one that's so sure, How do you know? How is it obvious? Yes i see why you can jump to such erroneous conclusion that he's cheating, Because he's a man. Your argument reeks of feminism.
Just so you know, am a feminist to the core, which one dey pain you pass? say i support the wife or the tone of my message 'reeks feminism.?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by ronkebp(f): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
WackyJ1:

When the wife of the man is not even sure that he's cheating on her you're the one that's so sure, How do you know? How is it obvious? Yes i see why you can jump to such erroneous conclusion that he's cheating, Because he's a man. Your argument reeks of feminism.Now here's a lady with sense.

just so you know, am a feminist to the core, which one pain you pass, say i support the wife or the tone of my message 'reeks of feminism'?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2011
ronkebp:

just so you know, am a feminist to the core, which one pain you pass, say i support the wife or the tone of my message 'reeks of feminism'?
Oh i'm Sorry i didn't know you were a feminist, i thought that you were a normal woman with a feministic point of view.
The problem with you feminists is that you claim to want equality for woman but in this case you refuse to look at it with from a neutral angle or the two possibilities. You have immediately jumped to the conclusion that the man is cheating and the woman is justified. You refuse to consider the possibility that the man isn't cheating and that the woman just fooled herself and didn't act wisely.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by denzel2009: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
kpolli:

tell female co-workers to start wearing crash helmets after work b4 talking to u

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by ronkebp(f): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
WackyJ1:

Oh i'm Sorry i didn't know you were a feminist, i thought that you were a normal woman with a feministic point of view.
The problem with you feminists is that you claim to want equality for woman but in this case you refuse to look at it with from a neutral angle or the two possibilities. You have immediately jumped to the conclusion that the man is cheating and the woman is justified. You refuse to consider the possibility that the man isn't cheating and that the woman just fooled herself and didn't act wisely.

So with all these your write-up, what will you define yourself to be?, a chauvinist that hates the guts of a woman? you keep saying, 'jump into conclusion', you must be a brother to the husband, since you know the whole truth abouth the incident.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by dayokanu(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2011
chaircover:

There is a time and place for everything and any woman/man who decides to embarass his/her partner at work; a job that brings home money to put on the table needs their head examined.

Some people are good at cutting off their noses to spite their face.

Even if the guy was having an affiar, will her coming to embarass him at work stop this or future affairs? She is a big fool who deserves to loose the man to those eja osan and efo omo eko babes.

It is only women who have lost control of their homes that fight in the street.

As much as i dont like agreeing with you, You left me with no choice here

So can we have a truce and you give me the babes phone number
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2011
ronkebp:

So with all these your write-up,  what will you define yourself to be?, a chauvinist that hates the guts of a woman? you keep saying, 'jump into conclusion', you must be a brother to the husband, since you know the whole truth abouth the incident.
ronkebp:

So with all these your write-up,  what will you define yourself to be?, a chauvinist that hates the guts of a woman? you keep saying, 'jump into conclusion', you must be a brother to the husband, since you know the whole truth abouth the incident.
The fact that i didn't agree with you doesn't make me a chauvinist. Didn't you read the Part where i said you refuse to consider this case from a "neutral point of view"? Or consider the "two possibilities"? I also never said that i knew the whole truth about the situation that's why i never concluded that the man was cheating like you did.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Blazay(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2011
She is kinda insecure.
Poor you.
Even if you were caught on top of my matrimonial bed with another woman. . .I would not even blink.

For this sweeeeeeeeeet life? grin  Mba nuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

My husband has threatened a few of my male 'admirers' over the phone too. cheesy

No telling what he would do if he actually caught me in 'the act'! tongue

[size=20pt]She has become aggressive threatening to break any female's head she sees talking with me after closing hours. What should I do?[/size]

Well? What other advice do you nee?. To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed! grin

Next time marry a woman like me who will give you the utmost freedom to chop and clean both mouth and nyansh. . . plus fringe benefits. kiss

Mu he he he he he he

I would do no such thing. Some women get time sha! Kai!
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by ronkebp(f): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
WackyJ1:

The fact that i didn't agree with you doesn't make me a chauvinist. Didn't you read the Part where i said you refuse to consider this case from a "neutral point of view"? Or consider the "two possibilities"? I also never said that i knew the whole truth about the situation that's why i never concluded that the man was cheating like you did.

Na you sabi Wacky J1, i don tire to the reply to your post abeg, no be my hubby, my point of view from what i read from the poster was as if he was saying he never cheated on his wife ( which was embedded) and out of the blues, the wife came to his office and embarrassed him, which i still don't agree with. I am not saying what the wife did was right, all i meant was that the man was cheating one way or the other, and that is not jumping into conlusion.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by dayokanu(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
Blazay:

She is kinda insecure.
Poor you.
Even if you were caught on top of my matrimonial bed with another woman. . .I would not even blink.

For this sweeeeeeeeeet life? grin  Mba nuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

My husband has threatened a few of my male 'admirers' over the phone too. cheesy

No telling what he would do if he actually caught me in 'the act'! tongue

Well? What other advice do you nee?. To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed! grin

Next time marry a woman like me who will give you the utmost freedom to chop and clean both mouth and nyansh. . . plus fringe benefits. kiss

Mu he he he he he he

I would do no such thing. Some women get time sha! Kai!

How far, Another weekend comes Should we go to the parade together in Downtown?

So we can branch my house on our way back so I can phock that poohsieee

MU   HE  HEE HEEEE
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by tpia5: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2011

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by djcrucifix(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
i don't believe you re married.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Loveaflame(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
Thanks for all your good and bad advises.I appreciate all.I just wanted to share the story for the benefit of those who might have similar problems.

Yes, I am expert in love relationship does not exempt me from the trials of marital challenges.You must be tested for what you believe to prove that you are real otherwise you become a fake.

I have learn t a great lesson about patience and living at peace with myself not minding the external turmoil.I don't believe any woman is a devil it depends on understanding and spiritual enlightenment.

The devil is the real destroyer of homes and we should be aware of that.It takes a little bit of spiritual power,grace and God's mercy to have a relative peace in the home.

I challenge those of you who leave your wives for concubine due to conflict to have a rethink and go into deep consecration and prayers to repair the broken alters of marriage and stop acting like cowards who fear real issues and hide in darkness wishing it's only a dream.

All you men on this forum should look at life from a godly point of value and stop acting like saints.You need to change your mindset and believe the best about females.No one is without a weakness.We should all work on our weaknesses and encourage the other party to do the same.

I believe in the sanctity of the marriage institution.I hold it in High Honour. I challenge all to do the same for the sake of POSTERITY.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by MeGaStReEt: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2011
Women! Women!! Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by tpia5: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
Loveaflame:

Yes, I am expert in love relationship.

are you sure about that.

Loveaflame:

Thanks for all your good and bad advises.I appreciate all.I just wanted to share the story for the benefit of those who might have similar problems.

Yes, I am expert in love relationship does not exempt me from the trials of marital challenges.You must be tested for what you believe to prove that you are real otherwise you become a fake.

I have learn t a great lesson about patience and living at peace with myself not minding the external turmoil.I don't believe any woman is a devil it depends on understanding and spiritual enlightenment.

The devil is the real destroyer of homes and we should be aware of that.It takes a little bit of spiritual power,grace and God's mercy to have a relative peace in the home.

I challenge those of you who leave your wives for concubine due to conflict to have a rethink and go into deep consecration and prayers to repair the broken alters of marriage and stop acting like cowards who fear real issues and hide in darkness wishing it's only a dream.

All you men on this forum should look at life from a godly point of value and stop acting like saints.You need to change your mindset and believe the best about females.No one is without a weakness.We should all work on our weaknesses and encourage the other party to do the same.

I believe in the sanctity of the marriage institution.I hold it in High Honour. I challenge all to do the same for the sake of POSTERITY.

glad to see you changed your tune after remembering those previous threads i posted.

good luck.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
This is the height of it. You must have been going thru hell in the house. Right thing to do is take a break from marriage and let her feel what it is to lose a husband. She will change, if she doesnt, call off the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? / 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.