Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Guaranteed Return On Your Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guaranteed Return On Your Investment (319 Views)

Bye-bye To Long-term Return On Investments, Invest In This Gold Mine Today / 24% Of Your Investment In 1year / Guaranteed! Invest 0 Naira & Earn Minimum 1,000 Dollars In A Month. Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guaranteed Return On Your Investment by asaajuomo1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Haskub Global Resources is bespoke multifaceted Property and Truck/Tipper Company with Estate Developers and Construction Companies as our Clients. Our trucks are on comprehensive insurance and also on monitoring trackers (Automatic Vehicle Location). We have trained and qualified drivers with several years of experience.
You can buy your own truck and place it with us in either of the two ways below.

1. TRUCK GIVEN TO US ON HIGHER PURCHASE
- We will sign a contract agreement with monthly repayment which is certain whether the truck works or not for a stipulated number of months that would cover the interest and cost of the truck.
- We fully take care of monthly servicing, maintenance and replacement of depreciating/faulty parts.
- Major repair and change of wheels and tyres are done by our company.
- We take care of all daily running expenses on the truck like payment of state/local government fees, purchase of Diesel, payment of Driver & Motorboy etc.

2. DAILY/WEEKLY DELIVERY
- We pay daily/weekly as agreed directly to your account.
- Our Company will take care of payment of drivers/motorboy, purchase of diesel, daily payment of state/local government fees and minor maintenance.
- Any day the tipper doesn't work due to faults or maintenance, we don't pay.
- Major repair, monthly servicing and change of wheels and tyres are done by the owner.

For further enquiries and business discussions:-
CONTACT US ON:-
zero nine zero one eight seven five seven eight eight one.
haskubglobalresources @ gmail. com
Re: Guaranteed Return On Your Investment by asaajuomo1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello
Re: Guaranteed Return On Your Investment by Titusolufemi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
It reminds me of Transberg.
Make I no talk sha

(1) (Reply)

Can I Invest In Tether? / Learn How To Create PayPal, Upwork Account And a Mini-Website for FREE! / The Only Investment That Works? Is The One You........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.