Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) (50582 Views)

Architectural Designs, Interior Designs, Visuals, Animation, 3D Rendering (Pics) / Interior Designs In Nigeria (photos) / Architecture And Interior Design Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hmm

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Sheriman(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pastor righteousness will come to this beautiful thread and masturbate on it
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Mko123(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Amazing!!!

Umu Igbo will surely be found there, that's why it's SUCCESSFUL! The other people will do nothing but dirty this building - Owomida them cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmm. If this is what you can comment on a reasonable thread like this. I'll keep on saying hmmmmmmmm
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by richieray: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
The park Ambode built at oshodi oke should rank among them. grin
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by peacettw: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Maybe it's just me but most of these designs are downright ugly and bizarre except for the white hall with cheerful brightly lit coloured pieces hanging from its ceiling
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Bifwoli: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
opera1:
Excellent.

But we brought nothing to this world and we will take nothing out of this world.
But we're all supposed to bring better housing,healthcare,education ,scientific advances and leave a better world than we found.

Yours is a toxic mentality that has underdeveloped Africa.

1 Like

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by eminikansoso(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Incredible architectural Masterpieces.
If humans in their Sinful state will produce or Create thes architectural wonders,

I begin to imagine the Wonders of the street of Gold GOD ALMIGHTY has Prepared for HIS kids in Heaven. I begin to wonder what the ALMIGHTY has in store for HIS Bride in Heaven.

Folks all the architectural wonders we have here on Earth are complete thrash to what PRECIOUS JESUS has for his children.

Do not mortgage your soul for Vanities
Do not mortgage your soul for anything or anyone.
Even I don't you Miss ALL things on Earth, don't miss Having JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR.
Grab JESUS with all you Have. It is worth it.
Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by seyz91(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na that tribalism go kill you las las....cuz i don't see why.you people can't see any thread or situation beyond tribalism and discrimination
SensualMan:
Amazing!!!

Umu Igbo will surely be found there, that's why it's SUCCESSFUL! The other people will do nothing but dirty this building - Owomida them cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by DeepSight(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Modern architecture is horseshhit.

1 Like

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by TeeKings: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Very beautiful designs
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Eriokanmi: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
correctyourself:

Oshodi boy grin grin

Na only oshodi you remember grin grin
Lol. But na true talk nah.
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Way4orward: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good.
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by FullBlastLight: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Rubbish trash as usual.

Hope u won't wit bitterness cancel out ur own name frm d Book of Life like dis! Huh?

U need deliverance, bitter soul!

2 Likes

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Mariangeles(f): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nice ambience.

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Thesaint141(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
SensualMan:
Amazing!!!

1 Like

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by emmykk(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
opera1:
Excellent.

But we brought nothing to this world and we will take nothing out of this world.

This post is too foolish...since you even bring legs to this world why do you use Keke or sleep inside a house.

Poverty have a place in your life and it has manifested in this post.

1 Like

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by socialmediaman: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mko123:
Hmmmm. Still studying Civil Engineering in Nigeria, but looking at the aesthetically designed magnificent edifices, I have to conclude that our curriculum has been sidelined.

There's so much material available online, like on YouTube and other places which can bring you up to speed
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Torosk1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
If humans in their Sinful state will produce or Create thes architectural wonders,

I begin to imagine the Wonders of the street of Gold GOD ALMIGHTY has Prepared for HIS kids in Heaven. I begin to wonder what the ALMIGHTY has in store for HIS Bride in Heaven.

Folks all the architectural wonders we have here on Earth are complete thrash to what PRECIOUS JESUS has for his children.

Even I don't you Miss ALL things on Earth, don't miss Having JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR.

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by ModelLook(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
My brother is a Professional Architect and Interior Designer and I have never seen anyone as good as him in Africa. I have never.

He does what most 99% of Architects and Interior Designers can NEVER even do.

HE IS THE BEST
HE IS THE BEST
HE IS THE BEST

HIS DESIGNS ARE REAL LIFE.

His Clients are always AMAZED especially those outside the Country.

Below are his Architectural and Interior/Exterior Design Works Below...

Check out his Facebook Architectural and Interior Design Page to check out more of his masterpiece.

I manage his page so I know.

The world has not seen anything yet. Wait till you view his Animations. They are like Real Life. I kid you not.

https://mobile.facebook.com/lynesarchitecture/

For better view, search for LYNES ARCHITECTURE on your Facebook.

These are just past works.

Wait till you see present works of the last 3 months. I haven't even uploaded them yet.

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
opera1:
Excellent.

Lol.
Poor people like us, this is our anthem
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Latakia(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wohhhh this is beautiful compare to Obasanjo own who claimed to drew the railway plans Buhari is executing and the Eko Atlantic City grin
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by ipobarethieves: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nah his thread.
Sheriman:
Pastor righteousness will come to this beautiful thread and masturbate on it
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Mko123(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
socialmediaman:

There's so much material available online, like on YouTube and other places which can bring you up to speed

thanks sir, if I go only with what school have for me, I'll just end up with structures in the 19's
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Zazu said. Are you mad or zumthin
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Join the games night on Likers Paradise tonight at 8pm.

Lots of prizes to be won

https://www.nairaland.com/1789389/comment-without-like-wins-likers/683#108700318

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Ikanielijah4120: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Honestly speaking Sir
Mko123:
Hmmmm. Still studying Civil Engineering in Nigeria, but looking at the aesthetically designed magnificent edifices, I have to conclude that our curriculum has been sidelined.
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Ebehi5(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jesus is not his name. It's Y'shua or Yeshua.
Righteousness2:
If humans in their Sinful state will produce or Create these architectural wonders,

Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by kapelvej: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
the Amager bakke just means the Amager hill. It is free to get on the very top and have fun. There is an artificial snow at the top where people can do skiiing.
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by tafat: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wow, these are really amazing
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mko123:

What concerns you with aesthetics as a civil/structural Engineer, its basically the work of the architects. You are been introduced to ascertain the stability of what He the architect Envisioned. Once it passes your stability test then work can begin and mind you our curriculum aren't outdated. First principles can't be outdated.
Re: The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) by sigiyaya112: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
If humans in their Sinful state will produce or Create these architectural wonders,

"street of Gold GOD ALMIGHTY has Prepared for HIS kids in Heaven". Oga your mumu never too much like this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2,WITH 3M DEPOSIT YOU OWN A PLOT,PRICE INCREASES SOON / South African Man Turns His House To Swimming Pool After Heavy Flood / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.