Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested (52530 Views)

Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) / 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) / Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by blackmantis: 4:17am On Dec 24, 2021
NewsForYou:
They just wasted innocent people. Still end up getting caught.
Ole o raiye wa

Jazz tracking involved. Local gps.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by mediclife1987(m): 5:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Austema:
I have not seen a desperate generation like this generation, we want to make it quick,
Even if it involves killing .

Rip the the dead

I've said it before, that the grownups from 40 and above go hear wein from these youths them hand.
Na why I wan try Japa b4 I turn 40 be that.
These young generation don use choco spoil their brain finish.
Na their era we begin hear different kain of hard drugs namely: Loud, A-Z, Skunk, Colorado, Mpkuru Mmiri ati bebe loo...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by adecz: 5:42am On Dec 24, 2021
One of the arrested robbers
wanted to come and "explain himself" ❗️❗️☹️

Vigilantes in Kogi Nigeria have been
very key in fighting crime & have
severally arrested Fulani kidnappers from
Kogi forests. They should be encouraged
and put on monthly stipends to
encourage them further. Yahaya Bello is
trying in security.

Other Western states should copy
the tactics of the Kogi vigilantes, not all
this Amotekun paper tiger that can
hardly catch a Fulani boy, while
the killings and abductions go on
unabated in Western Nigeria. ❌❌❌❎❎❌❌❌

1 Like

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by lebienconnu: 5:59am On Dec 24, 2021
They all deserve very slow and painful death.
Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by yunqdady: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by placeofallure(f): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2021
yunqdady:

It's a serious something. After the escape, my mum and her small boy went into hiding inside toilet. She sent me text while there. I was in lectures when I saw the text, omo I nearly fainted.
The fact they wasted people is just sad. Yet ended up getting caught. MFing bastards.
The armies around Kwara/Kogi borders should be brought back. And the vigilantes reinforced solidly cos serious local governments are making use of vigilantes.

I just can't stop thanking God that I had not told her about the money I sent to her before the incident occured, otherwise she could've been there at the time the robbers struck. May God's name be praised.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2021
Have you seen how to fight crime?

Oyibo man said.

"Terrorism doesn't last more than one week unless the government is complicit"

1 Like

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by MrPADDY(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2021
peppermint7:

E must reach you
Rubbish
Are you one of them?
Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by peppermint7(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2021
MrPADDY:

Are you one of them?
As you don’t know that there’s still is armed robbery in Nigeria
Oga e go certainly reach you
Arrant nonsense
Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by owagbeba: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Pease stop deceiving these folks.... YOU CAN NOT MINE BITCOIN ON A FLIMSY CELLPHONE.
Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by MrPADDY(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2021
peppermint7:

As you don’t know that there’s still is armed robbery in Nigeria
Oga e go certainly reach you
Arrant nonsense
Don't be angry. Na your president cause am. He promised to lead the war, at the front, against insecurity in Nigeria. It was all a scam to collect our votes. Here we raw are. Insurgency, banditry, kidnapping, terrorism, armed robbery are the order of the day. Unfortunately, they will still use religion and ethnicity to scam us again come 2023.
Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by peppermint7(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2021
MrPADDY:

Don't be angry. Na your president cause am. He promised to lead the war, at the front, against insecurity in Nigeria. It was all a scam to collect our votes. Here we raw are. Insurgency, banditry, kidnapping, terrorism, armed robbery are the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by Austema(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
mediclife1987:

I've said it before, that the grownups from 40 and above go hear wein from these youths them hand.
Na why I wan try Japa b4 I turn 40 be that.
These young generation don use choco spoil their brain finish.
Na their era we begin hear different kain of hard drugs namely: Loud, A-Z, Skunk, Colorado, Mpkuru Mmiri ati bebe loo...

Exactly bro, the drugs has really damaged their brain

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by HELLASJ(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Man inhumanity against man
Why is this generation so eager to make it real quick? Nawa cry

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by Enibanks(f): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
honestly speaking it wasnt really funny, thats villa that why i didnt travelled home this christmas, because of insecurity in EGBE kogi state, many banks are destroyed and many lives are lost

1 Like

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by Chidexsco8448(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
This life sef angry

R.i.p to dead victims
Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by muheeb01(m): 3:02am On Dec 25, 2021
This is so pathetic
Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by lordmans(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
The criminals were apprehended cos the community has decided to put an end to having robbers and criminals dominating their space. Any community where criminals hold sway, check, the community members are either supporting such or benefiting from their nefarious acts.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested by FengChui(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Enibanks:
honestly speaking it wasnt really funny, thats villa that why i didnt travelled home this christmas, because of insecurity in EGBE kogi state, many banks are destroyed and many lives are lost

This bank robbery thing is becoming an annual occurrence in Okunland...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo / Mohbad: Lagos Police Declares Prime Boy Wanted. / Police Quash Cult Initiation In Delta; Recover Dangerous Weapons & Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.