Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife (64508 Views)

3 Young Women Who Are Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Minjim: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2021
I thought the palace had debunk this news and so far, no credible media has run it. Only bloggers

kmcutez:
Seems the Ooni is impotent. He should try and lose weight and see if that helps.
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by splashbaby(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2021
kmcutez:
Seems the Ooni is impotent. He should try and lose weight and see if that helps.
Àwọn ọmọ àlè ló kún nairaland yí sha. You generation is impotent if you don't have something sensible to contribute better keep shut. Olori burúkú somebody
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by queenblossom(f): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2021
NelsonGe:

You are a scammer. You can't mine coin in Nigeria. Anyone that says he is mining coin in Africa is a blatant lier and a scam
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Coronavirus84: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Breakfast don reach Ooni of Ife palace, This Ogunwusi guy is a disgrace to this title.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by MT: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Which one are we to believe when the Palace of Oni of Ife is saying that Naomi's instagram account is probably HACKED.

https://punchng.com/divorce-were-probing-possible-hacking-of-olori-naomis-instagram-page-says-oonis-palace/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Aguero101(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2021
So where are the pictures now?[quote author=queenblossom post=10877362

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by MT: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Minjim:
I thought the palace had debunk this news and so far, no credible media has run it. Only bloggers

The way they debunked it sounds like damage control. You can read between the lines here:

https://punchng.com/divorce-were-probing-possible-hacking-of-olori-naomis-instagram-page-says-oonis-palace/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Yves4real(f): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2021
gistray:
Maybe he wanted to use their skull for the normal Afonja Experiment.

cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by jrusky(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Pls where was the oracle? So oracle could o detected this man will embossing such high esteem stool with divorces

Something not right somewhere. Hopefully he won't divorce 20 time before he reaches the age of 90 years.

See how fake oracle priests bringing disgrace to such high stool.

My advice to the King Go and marry more wives drop all these one wife one husband it's not working for you sir.
OR
Pls go and work on your manhood I suspect this women are seen something they don't like or enjoy, women not always want money or fame all the time they need good kpekus if you fail as a man to give them sorry they will mess you up with your money infacr they can go and sleep with your guard or driver to embarrass you with your money.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by AbijaJ: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Parisian:
You're a fool and your mother is an example of why dogs shouldn't give birth. Idiotic swine.

E pain am. tongue Truth hurts. Na dis kind mouth and attitude I dey talk about. Thanks for confirming my statement as fact. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Egbigwe: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2021
To be Ooni no easy o! grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by omoadeleye(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Maybe is an arranged marriage
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by quickly: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2021
kmcutez:

See u and ur bird brain na sex ur head go to.

Are u aware Ooni married another wife?

Maybe the women are not comfortable with all the traditional rituals?
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by HIV1: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2021
What baffles me is that how can a King marry one wife
Oni is the one ridiculing himself. If I were he , I would have married 10 wife's at the same time. In that case , they will just say one of Obas wife's has left the king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by mercyland93(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Some ladies don't think at all, with the kind of valour enjoyed by a queen even to a first king. What could be happening, what could be the problem or face off ?

Silekunola suppose to realize that marriage is not a bed of roses. Different encounter would be faced, no matter the level of love.. but both parties need to make things work bcus of the child/children..

Well, my prayer is God should bring an end to all marital problems.
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by phenase(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2021
kmcutez:

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by phenase(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Machinegun91:
The ooni is a 5 second Man with a micro penis

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by phenase(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2021
wordcat:
Is he not the one saying that the unity of Nigeria is non negotiable?

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Champneys: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Machinegun91:

What has this got to do with anything?

Fu..cking vacuous troglodyte!
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by 36STATES: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Our Ooni has his eyes on something a bit different, specifically at the end of the alimentary canal of bearded males.

Ooni should just abdicate and live his life in truth. He can be his true self with no hoo hoo hoo.
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Openyamind111(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2021
He’s a young highly rated King.. all those beautiful women wan marry someone of his caliber.. he’s just dey even start una never see anything.. Yoruba Men we dey Kpansh anything.. grin
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Toluwanise247(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2021
MENELIIK:

If there is any issue in Kazaure (Jigawa) tomorrow, you will still tell us you are from there! Osu dey form Yoruba! Imagine the way a native of Ile Ife spelt the title of the King
You dey crazy
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by King44(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2021
He has a thing for fine women, make he try ugly women whether them go stay

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Mayeldah(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2021
I guess the Ooni has bedroom issues in za oza room

Most of these women would have stayed notwithstanding the issues if he performs wella grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by MartinsD12(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Gemid94:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/photos-of-the-three-wives-who-left-ooni-of-ife-and-the-years-they-got-married-2.html
Just two you are calling it list by the time he leaves this Ashley it will be 3 just 3 I was expecting to see at least 10 , op take time
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by grandstar(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2021
kmcutez:

The wife bore him a son.

I doubt his innocence. Why would the wives keep leaving him. There's some dirty secret somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by ufotty2001: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Parisian:
And what has your mother attained post menopause after birthing a fool like you ?
I can see d depression all over you. This is just the beginning..
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by TundeEdnut35(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2021
gistray:
Maybe he wanted to use their skull for the normal Afonja Experiment.

You are Mad useless Biafra Foolish Nyamiri.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Clergy03: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Machinegun91:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos / 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.