Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) (37551 Views)

Fire Breaks Out in Onitsha Main Market, Shops And Offices Destroyed Photos) / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Tranquillity360: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
God bless Land of rising sun.

2 Likes

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Asiri1991: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

If you have sense you will know that the same dynamics you see in Onitsha, is same in Lagos where Igbos are present. You won't see such commercial activity in Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti. So, Lagos is not driven by Yorubas.

Savagery is inborn in you. You just crucified the fool on the eve of his messiah's birth.

4 Likes

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by tobillionaire(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

If you have sense you will know that the same dynamics you see in Onitsha, is same in Lagos where Igbos are present. You won't see such commercial activity in Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti. So, Lagos is not driven by Yorubas.
what's this mumu saying.. The commenter is talking about how ppl complain of hardship you're bringing tribal talks into it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

who invite igbos to lagos, always feeling funky

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Triangles1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
moneyissweet:
So that you can have something to masturbate on.

Don't start what you can't end, you guys started it so continue with your sit at home and let's see the result.
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Teslason:
Those people are panic buying...
The fuel price future hiking plan alone is scaring people!
They are not..

That's how it has always been..

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Dhury: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Onitsha is fast developing now, after IHIALA and ORLU overthrown them from been ipob headquarter
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
And not everyone is there for genuine reason, some will be there to steal.

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
The main market is ever busy right from time...

2 Likes

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by koondog: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Testimony1988:
And not everyone is there for genuine reason, some will be there to steal.

You think most Igbos are poor or hungry like afonjas? LOL.

6 Likes

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by boookworm: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
If you put phone for pocket come this place just get another one while going home. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

You think most Igbos are poor or hungry like afonjas? LOL.
hmmmm, but that's the fact, one has to be careful while there, I have heard of the market.
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Hkff: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Really
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Igbokid: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

If you have sense you will know that the same dynamics you see in Onitsha, is same in Lagos and other major towns where Igbos are present like Nnewi, Kaduna, Kano, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Minna, e.t.c. You won't see such commercial activity in Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti because Igbos are not there. So, Lagos is not driven by Yorubas.
Thought you criminals said lagos ll be empty by December cheesy grin
You mean the 2 by 2 clowns in Lagos are only trading with their osu people cheesy

Can a market move without the buyers?
You empty noise makers think too much about yourselves grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by koondog: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
porthouse7:
who invite igbos to lagos, always feeling funky

We don't need your invitation. As God's chosen developers, we go to places God ask us to go and develop. Continue to pray God will ask us to go to Ibadan to develop it. Once he does, you will see Ibadan look like Onitisha, Abuja or Lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by koondog: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Igbokid:

Thought you criminals said lagos ll be empty by December cheesy grin
You mean the 2 by 2 clowns in Lagos are only trading with their osu people cheesy

Can a market move without the buyers?
You empty noise makers think too much about yourselves grin grin

I know you were praying for Igbos to leave for Christmas so that you will use that opportunity to burn their shops out of envy.

Most buyers in Lagos are not afonjas. Afonjas are mostly civil servants, make under 100k a month, and don't have supplementary income to buy things any how.

8 Likes

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Volksguys1985: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Multiple omicron
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Caboceer: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

If you have sense you will know that the same dynamics you see in Onitsha, is same in Lagos and other major towns where Igbos are present like Nnewi, Kaduna, Kano, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Minna, e.t.c. You won't see such commercial activity in Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti because Igbos are not there. So, Lagos is not driven by Yorubas.

Listen to this coondog

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Ulocare40088: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Aba is completely going down , Today I was informed that the coca depot will soon go out from their current location in Aba because of bad road ..Now people can only get drink from Owerri depot

15 Tata truck New) that was suppose to be in Aba couldn't get to them because of bad road ...Aba is totally down biko

You must be joking. You know nothing about ABA. Ask your brothers who live there.[/quote]
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Yesterday, I went to buy a drug for a mild body aches.. On getting there, I saw a small motley crowd of mostly young men, some even shouting and hurrying up the medicine vendor.. Out of curiosity, I decided to push around them to find out what they were buying so noisily like that only to discover there three to four cartons of CD (condoms) standing on the counter, with about 3 already empty shocked ..infact, one guy shoved me shouting over my head.e be like, please boy I Don dey here since na, abeg give me 3pack ma I Comot here abeg undecided..i was like, Good God! Is this what Christmas is all about sad Wahala dey o undecided

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Jackson105: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

If you have sense you will know that the same dynamics you see in Onitsha, is same in Lagos and other major towns where Igbos are present like Nnewi, Aba, Asaba, Calabar, Kaduna, Kano, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Minna, e.t.c. You won't see such commercial activity in Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti because Igbos are not there. So, Lagos is not driven by Yorubas.

It seems you have been cursed with f00lishness. I pity you parents

3 Likes

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by tobillionaire(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

I know you were praying for Igbos to leave for Christmas so that you will use that opportunity to burn their shops out of envy.

Most buyers in Lagos are not afonjas. Afonjas are mostly civil servants, make under 100k a month, and don't have supplementary income to buy things any how.
the picture you're uploading with your comments depicts what you really are.. So even those thatd be in the markets on December 31st would still be igbos that would have all travelled to their dot region?

3 Likes

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by muheeb01(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abd dem go talk say money no dey naija
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by CaptainAyub: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

If you have sense you will know that the same dynamics you see in Onitsha, is same in Lagos and other major towns where Igbos are present like Nnewi, Aba, Asaba, Calabar, Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri, Markudi, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Minna, e.t.c. You won't see such commercial activity in Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti because Igbos are not there. So, Lagos is not driven by Yorubas.

Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders
https://www.nairaland.com/6007920/governor-zulum-extols-igbo-spare-part

https://www.nairaland.com/500001/suswam-lauds-igbo-business-activities
You just like trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBrTv8y7nw

Last minute Christmas sales at Onitsha main market.

https://www.instagram.com/absradiotv/tv/CX1fXb4pF4M/?utm_medium=copy_link
If you see the way people are going home for this Christmas eeh Omo you no suppose dey town at all, went to awka today I no see road at all , people everywhere with big big bags loaded like say na mass exodus honestly this year Christmas people really go home and people buy things Sha I guess it's because last year December COVID-19 show us pepper
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Tomorrow na enough traffic

I go just sit down for house dey turn bottle while those baby sisters do the buying

I can't go and get stuck in sapele road traffic
So Sapele road don bad like this?
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by porthouse7(f): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

We don't need your invitation. As God's chosen developers, we go to places God ask us to go and develop. Continue to pray God will ask us to go to Ibadan to develop it. Once he does, you will see Ibadan look like Onitisha, Abuja or Lagos
aba need it more
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by DaveHarry(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Even muslims dey jealous Christians wen Christmas don reach. None of dose their plenty eid this, eid that celebration, reach d way Christians and pagans world over take dey celebrate Christmas. Only the joy sef dey belleful person.

Christmas is the greatest celebration you can ever think of!

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by koondog: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
porthouse7:
aba need it more

Aba is actually more developed than Onitisha. Aba has the best grid or street design in Nigeria, yes better than Abuja, Lagos and Enugu. It was designed to mirror American street grid. It's one thing to have bad governance but doesn't mean it fundamentals are not good.

Pictures of Aba street grid like any American town. No Nigerian town is organized like this, I said none! Don't let police chase you in Aba, they will catch you in minutes because the streets have no deadends.

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by InternalAuditor: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Stop spewing nonsense here. How can a shithole like Aba that doesn't have one good road be more developed than Onitisha?

What's in Aba that made you to make such stupid comment? Comparing Aba to progressive city of Onitsha is like Kampala to New York.

Aba is easily the worst Nigerian town, just like Abia state is the worst Nigerian state.

Abia is yet to have a governor since 1999.

koondog:

Aba is actually more developed than Onitisha. Aba has the best grid or street design in Nigeria, yes better than Abuja, Lagos and Enugu. It was designed to mirror American street grid. It's one thing to have bad governance but doesn't mean it fundamentals are not good.

Pictures of Aba street grid like any American town. No Nigerian town is organized like this, I said none! Don't let police chase you in Aba, they will catch you in minutes because the streets have no deadends.

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Meninblac(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Traffic everywhere in Benin city
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by porthouse7(f): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

old aba, I have a rented apartment in aba at ogbor hill by azuka junction.... no be me u go tell news about aba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) / Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.