Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) (37563 Views)

Fire Breaks Out in Onitsha Main Market, Shops And Offices Destroyed Photos) / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Omodua(m): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Triangles1:
I was expecting them to do sit at home.
Take your wishes to your region.
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

If you have sense you will know that the same dynamics you see in Onitsha, is same in Lagos and other major towns where Igbos are present like Nnewi, Aba, Asaba, Calabar, Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri, Markudi, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Minna, e.t.c. You won't see such commercial activity in Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti because Igbos are not there. So, Lagos is not driven by Yorubas.
your are a tribalistic fooo.l. what brought about comparing ibos and yorubas in the post he made? Are there no ibos in Osun ondo ogun as you mentioned? Trabalistic idiot

3 Likes

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by od501: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBrTv8y7nw

Last minute Christmas sales at Onitsha main market.

https://www.instagram.com/absradiotv/tv/CX1fXb4pF4M/?utm_medium=copy_link

Where are all those fools shouting Afghanistan upandan? Shey your father's town has purvhinf power like onitsha people alone?
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
porthouse7:
old aba, I have a rented apartment in aba at ogbor hill by azuka junction.... no be me u go tell news about aba
Oga he is talking about ABA is well planned in terms of road positioning. But the government since 1999 has deliberately decided to punish us by not renovating and tarring new roads in ABA city.
I don't think you will tell me anything about ABA city which I don't know cus that was the city I grew up and Did conductor work in my early age to raise money for my secondary education.
I still visit there once once to check up on our family house

Out of more than 11 states in Nigeria I have lived in, ABA has the best well planned roads just that the government refused to tar it and left it with potholes angry
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Nchenches: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
WHERE IS ESN
ESN no de attack Igbos.
All those attacks you see on Igbo land were sponspored by Islamists of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by gazza07(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
One and the only main man. Adighi atu swell na main man. Proudly nwa otu
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by porthouse7(f): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Edoziesmart:

Oga he is talking about ABA is well planned in terms of road positioning. But the government since 1999 has deliberately decided to punish us by not renovating and tarring new roads in ABA city.
I don't think you will tell me anything about ABA city which I don't know cus that was the city I grew up and Did conductor work in my early age to raise money for my secondary education.
I still visit there once once to check up on our family house

Out of more than 11 states in Nigeria I have lived in, ABA has the best well planned roads just that the government refused to tar it and left it with potholes angry
aba city is well planned no doubt but it all messed up, do u know what highlife look like back then I be Yoruba but I know aba well
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by izubext007: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is what I knw the east is made of, not that ipob of a thing .
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
If you're still up, the game is still on in the Games section. Feel free to join here. Lots of prizes already won, and a lot more to be won!!! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1789389/comment-without-like-wins-likers/693#108764187

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by BKayy: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

Aba is actually more developed than Onitisha. Aba has the best grid or street design in Nigeria, yes better than Abuja, Lagos and Enugu. It was designed to mirror American street grid. It's one thing to have bad governance but doesn't mean it fundamentals are not good.

Pictures of Aba street grid like any American town. No Nigerian town is organized like this, I said none! Don't let police chase you in Aba, they will catch you in minutes because the streets have no deadends.
I don't know why most of you derive pleasure in deceiving yourselves.
There was never a time Aba was more developed than Onitsha.

For Grid system, its like you haven't heard of Fegge Onitsha before.

4 Likes

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by vineyardfarms: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
Interstate trade in Onitsha is booming while that of Aba has almost collapsed due to bad roads.

like the abia state gov has screws in his head, like at ariaria, nwga, timber market, ph road, pot holes with standind water like stream
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by timefarm(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
koondog:

If you have sense you will know that the same dynamics you see in Onitsha, is same in Lagos and other major towns where Igbos are present like Nnewi, Aba, Asaba, Calabar, Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri, Markudi, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Minna, e.t.c. You won't see such commercial activity in Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti because Igbos are not there. So, Lagos is not driven by Yorubas.
Your foolishness has no rival.
To start with, since your brain is filled with tribal sentiment, the man was into any intertribal diatribe you wanted . He only said people claim no money but all markets are filled including Lagos where I guess he resides and knows.

3. How many of those places do you stay, do you stay in Ibadan to see how much business goes on there?

You foolishly mentioned Kano. Kano business in not run by igbo. Go there and see.

Get out of here with your foolish post.

3 Likes

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by abovecomsmyhelp: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Asiri1991:
West Africa's largest market.
Africa biggest market
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Yinksy09(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2021
It happened in major markets today across Nigerian and might continue tomorrow. Don’t forget to get your Oraimo freepods 3 and enjoy the holiday season with awesome music.

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by koondog: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2021
timefarm:

Your foolishness has no rival.
To start with, since your brain is filled with tribal sentiment, the man was into any intertribal diatribe you wanted . He only said people claim no money but all markets are filled including Lagos where I guess he resides and knows.

3. How many of those places do you stay, do you stay in Ibadan to see how much business goes on there?

You foolishly mentioned Kano. Kano business in not run by igbo. Go there and see.

Get out of here with your foolish post.

Typical afonja.
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Typical African market

Unorganized
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by timefarm(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2021
koondog:

Typical afonja.

Typical foolish Ipob terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by engrglover(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2021
My man... which side for sapele road u Dey?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Tomorrow na enough traffic

I go just sit down for house dey turn bottle while those baby sisters do the buying

I can't go and get stuck in sapele road traffic
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by tafat: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Christmas sweet o, everybody don dey do panic buying cos you no know when pesin go open shop again grin
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by hansomb: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Asiri1991:
West Africa's largest market.
Seems you've never traveled out
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by ba2remagaji: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2021
And so? [quote author=wallstreetnews post=108760878][/quote]
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by hansomb: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2021
koondog:

We don't need your invitation. As God's chosen developers, we go to places God ask us to go and develop. Continue to pray God will ask us to go to Ibadan to develop it. Once he does, you will see Ibadan look like Onitisha, Abuja or Lagos
Charity begins at home
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by hansomb: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2021
DaveHarry:
Even muslims dey jealous Christians wen Christmas don reach. None of dose their plenty eid this, eid that celebration, reach d way Christians and pagans world over take dey celebrate Christmas. Only the joy sef dey belleful person.

Christmas is the greatest celebration you can ever think of!
you must be joking. Over here we don't even know there's anything like Christmas.
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Maobichek: 2:49am On Dec 24, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
Interstate trade in Onitsha is booming while that of Aba has almost collapsed due to bad roads.

Your opinion is flawed, go to cemetery market, Ngwa road market, Ariaria market. PH, Akwa ibom, Cross River all buys from Aba, most of the Nigerian made clothes you see at Onitsha are from Aba, please ask question okay.

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Coronavirus123: 4:07am On Dec 24, 2021
This YouTuber accent na disaster.
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by DaveHarry(m): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2021
hansomb:
you must be joking. Over here we don't even know there's anything like Christmas.

Abeg leave mata 4 Matias. Na so una dey talk. I know una.

1 Like

Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by omoluka: 5:23am On Dec 24, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBrTv8y7nw

Last minute Christmas sales at Onitsha main market.

https://www.instagram.com/absradiotv/tv/CX1fXb4pF4M/?utm_medium=copy_link
My first experience of the east was during my nysc days. I used to buy stuff at this market, coming all the way from kwale in Delta state.
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Lekan239(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2021
koondog:

I also saw a comment where someone said ABA is better than Onitsha and he/she even include ABA is better than Abuja. Well

feelings of inferiority and superiority are the same. they both come from fear.

When you are low in confidence, you need to show your superiority, i.e speak loudly or a show-off. They have to exert power to cover their inferiority.

Those who place more importance on worldly material is in reality small inside, Likewise those who are great inside does not need to show in terms of materials.

Some people will do anything to make themselves feel bigger including making the world feel small.

People with superiority complex overestimate their strengths and underestimate Thier weaknesses.
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by Aksnoopy: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2021
koondog:

Igbos runs the major businesses in ekiti.
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by chiefobdk2: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Teslason:
Those people are panic buying... The fuel price future hiking plan alone is scaring people!
Not panic buying main market is like this daily but worse Christmas
Re: Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) by chiefobdk2: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Asiri1991:

Savagery is inborn in you. You just crucified the fool on the eve of his messiah's birth.
u and d guy u quoted do not have sense.. Wat did d guy say to warrant the attack..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) / 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.