Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas (17831 Views)

For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? / Air Peace, Arik Air Increase Base Fare For Economy Flights To N50,000 / For Those Traveling For Christmas, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Odera2016: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
My own no go pass 3500
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by wumi2017(f): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Ilorin to ibadan 3k
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by luscioustrish(f): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
500 naira
To my cousin’s place.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Weyrehmod: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2021
I no dey travel jare unless i see money to buy cloth.... Make i just sleep for site abeg
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by dabijoh: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Just 5k
In case u wanna send cash

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Rastaramsey(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Ordinary from pH to Benin sef, I de fear grin grin

Make unknown gunmen no reason me wink wink

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by kayttah(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2021
Lagos (oshodi) to Abeokuta (kuto): 2k
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Tokskob2008: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2021
It shouldn't be more than 8k or else no traveling be that
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by spydera: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2021
Òmó, I just finished my five year degree exams yesterday, at unizik... But i won't be able to travel cos i am working or birds for my project.
According to my friend's across other departments who traveled, t.fare is pretty stable.
Awka to Nnewi N400-500
Awka to Onitsha N150–300
Awka to Enugu N 300– 500
Awka to Lagos N10– 13k depending on the transport company.
Normal

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by dabeto: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2021
Antoeni:
Are you coming from Abuja to Owerri this Xmas?

Don't go and waste your 18k on direct transport.

Follow this Apia-way

Abuja - Okene 2k
Okene - Onitsha 2500
Onitsha - Control Owerri 1k

Total spent = 5500.
Add the cost of hotel accommodations

Lagos - Owerri
DO NOT PAY 18k

Lagos - Benin 3k
Benin - Onitsha #1500
Onitsha - Owerri 1k

Total = 5500

Then you buy me bread while coming

Ije ọma! Ije awele!!
Thank me later lol
Add the cost of hotel accommodations grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by McTominay(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Antoeni:

Follow this Apia-way

Abuja - Okene 2k
Okene - Onitsha 2500

Total spent = 5500.

Lagos - Owerri
DO NOT PAY 18k

Lagos - Benin 3k
Benin - Onitsha #1500
Onitsha - Owerri 1k

Total = 5500

Ije ọma! Ije awele!!

Thank me later lol
If na along you wan use reach village, guy u go sleep for road well.... Most vehicles are filled, no space.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Weyrehmod: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Who is doing Xmas giveaway please
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by smartr: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2021
majamajic:

U want pay for us ?

No mind am. #HomeAloneWithBoozeAndChickenForXmas
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Enny2013(f): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Xtopherprince:
18,000 Lagos to Ph.

Yepa! I am not traveling again.
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by FahBuLous: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2021
5k from Asaba to Uyo...
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Sulaimon95: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Keziehenry:
Where are you traveling to for the Xmas and new year celebration and how much is your fare?
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by bcomputer101: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2021
$1,225
Seriously I don miss Naija. I wan chop ofada rice and melon soup again.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by SamuelLoch: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2021
LettyLayo:
Important Lessons from 2020

Here are a handful of lessons from 2020.

1: My degrees do not count for much. When it comes to the business of wealth accumulation, career, personal development or goal setting, it’s who we are, what you know and your experience that matters. My boss told me to leave a 4-year job in search of more experienced people. He would rather bring his friend as a senior Project Manager than promote me.

2: Turn your hobbies into equities. I started my business and has earned my $100k in as little as 5 months. I have been featured on Channels TV, TV Continental and BellaNaija while making many respectful connections too as a result.

3: The power of laughter. In my business, I have been able to retain clients through pure light comedic inputs in our interactions.

4: Anticipate – Plan for things well in advance and always assume they will fail. Trip to Nigeria, passport needs renewal in February. I had Nigeria in mind but failed to plan for it but instead ended getting the most expensive ticket.

5: Forget Short-cuts. Muna has cost me N6.5 million in trying to help me change my Naira to Dollars with favourable exchange rates. I realise the short cuts of trying to get a better exchange rate and turn it into more is not profitable. It has rather cost me more. The source of the funds are questionable while she has also added 5 months delay in refunding the money.

6: Materials don’t have much value, experience does. Unfortunately, Covid-19 did not allow me to travel as I promised myself I would. This could have been helped. I still maintain that life is a collection of experience than rather money momentum. I realised I could have created better experience for myself in the process.

7: Self-care is absolute. Prioritise my me-time. That time I spend on my thoughts, body, making decision at work, with friends are all key.

8: Money is important - Working towards being financially literate with the overall objective of financial freedom, it has made me a person of value. I have, through this process, been able to master the power of control.

9. Dedication of myself to charity has been satisfying. A certain portion of my earnings has been dedicated to helping some less fortunate. While it’s difficult, I will continue to do this.

10: I have mastered patience. Through my business, my work with children of all ages, I have been learnt immense patience. If you are looking to learn to be patient, I will advise you to work with your children, cousins or nieces, there’s a great deal you can learn from them.

11: Don’t be confined to your comfort zone. Push yourself to the edge of it. By so doing, you will not limit yourself nor your progress. If you however push yourself too hard, you will overburden yourself with anxiety and worry. Some of the adjustments I have made are: Cutting expenses until I arrive at the point that I am living more frugally to what I have defined for myself on paper.
Dedicating myself more to my business to the point of matching doubling last year’s earnings is a goal.

At the start of 2020, my goals included:
• While I was in Nigeria in 2020, Covid-19 restricted more travel and there was not much I could have done. (Score – 85%)
• Workout and build lean muscle mass. (Score – 20%)
• Develop stronger relationships with meaningful friends. (Score – 80%)
• My greatest success was being able to start my Investment Company and establishing a real presence among a community of thousands of people. (Score – 90%)
• I hope to involve some amount of life on the road this year dedicated towards entertainment. I regret the life I denied myself of in 2020, however, I hope to make this change and not let it repeat itself. (Score – 20%)
Overall, we all had the experience, I had the lesson.

Here are some of my Major 2021 plans, as of now (these are subject to change):

Business Goals:
• Finish recording my Investment Course by January end 2021.
• Get up to 1000 people trained by middle of the year.

Beautiful piece, although, on the wrong thread.
I share some of your views, and I am glad I learnt from your lessons.
You made a mistake though, should have said 2022, but you said 2021 - the text in bold.
2022 is more than enough to achieve a lot. I'm pretty sure you would achieve a lot and learn too, because in your plans, you consider "failure"

People often get overwhelmed when making plans, and don't prepare to fail. Preparing to fail when making plans is a great deal, and I learnt it the hard way... Still learning

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by abobote: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2021
14,500, Abuja to owerri on 23rd. Nothing pass God, bus
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2021
I don land for my area already but na 5k I spent yesterday..

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Stevyne: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Keziehenry:
Where are you traveling to for the Xmas and new year celebration and how much is your fare?
Lagos to Enugu.

Make God use you for me grin
Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by kay29000(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Antoeni:

Follow this Apia-way

Abuja - Okene 2k
Okene - Onitsha 2500

Total spent = 5500.

Lagos - Owerri
DO NOT PAY 18k

Lagos - Benin 3k
Benin - Onitsha #1500
Onitsha - Owerri 1k

Total = 5500

Ije ọma! Ije awele!!

Thank me later lol

Wow! If this is accurate, you have helped a lot of people.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by illicit(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
I no like as I never get car

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by GoldenqueenC(f): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
From Lagos to Anambra via young 12-15k so I kukuma respect my old age.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by abobote: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Antoeni:

Follow this Apia-way

Abuja - Okene 2k
Okene - Onitsha 2500

Total spent = 5500.

Lagos - Owerri
DO NOT PAY 18k

Lagos - Benin 3k
Benin - Onitsha #1500
Onitsha - Owerri 1k

Total = 5500

Ije ọma! Ije awele!!

Thank me later lol
With loads and kids, short cut is not advisable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by GroundedUp(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2021
12900 naira
I'm going to Abuja from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by abobote: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2021
kay29000:

Wow! If this is accurate, you have helped a lot of people.
Don't be decieved, its not accurate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2021
Antoeni:

Follow this Apia-way

Abuja - Okene 2k
Okene - Onitsha 2500

Total spent = 5500.

Lagos - Owerri
DO NOT PAY 18k

Lagos - Benin 3k
Benin - Onitsha #1500
Onitsha - Owerri 1k

Total = 5500

Ije ọma! Ije awele!!

Thank me later lol

Make dem no kidnap u o

11 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by Opeyemic01: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2021
LettyLayo:
Important Lessons from 2020

Here are a handful of lessons from 2020.

1: My degrees do not count for much. When it comes to the business of wealth accumulation, career, personal development or goal setting, it’s who we are, what you know and your experience that matters. My boss told me to leave a 4-year job in search of more experienced people. He would rather bring his friend as a senior Project Manager than promote me.

2: Turn your hobbies into equities. I started my business and has earned my $100k in as little as 5 months. I have been featured on Channels TV, TV Continental and BellaNaija while making many respectful connections too as a result.

3: The power of laughter. In my business, I have been able to retain clients through pure light comedic inputs in our interactions.

4: Anticipate – Plan for things well in advance and always assume they will fail. Trip to Nigeria, passport needs renewal in February. I had Nigeria in mind but failed to plan for it but instead ended getting the most expensive ticket.

5: Forget Short-cuts. Muna has cost me N6.5 million in trying to help me change my Naira to Dollars with favourable exchange rates. I realise the short cuts of trying to get a better exchange rate and turn it into more is not profitable. It has rather cost me more. The source of the funds are questionable while she has also added 5 months delay in refunding the money.

6: Materials don’t have much value, experience does. Unfortunately, Covid-19 did not allow me to travel as I promised myself I would. This could have been helped. I still maintain that life is a collection of experience than rather money momentum. I realised I could have created better experience for myself in the process.

7: Self-care is absolute. Prioritise my me-time. That time I spend on my thoughts, body, making decision at work, with friends are all key.

8: Money is important - Working towards being financially literate with the overall objective of financial freedom, it has made me a person of value. I have, through this process, been able to master the power of control.

9. Dedication of myself to charity has been satisfying. A certain portion of my earnings has been dedicated to helping some less fortunate. While it’s difficult, I will continue to do this.

10: I have mastered patience. Through my business, my work with children of all ages, I have been learnt immense patience. If you are looking to learn to be patient, I will advise you to work with your children, cousins or nieces, there’s a great deal you can learn from them.

11: Don’t be confined to your comfort zone. Push yourself to the edge of it. By so doing, you will not limit yourself nor your progress. If you however push yourself too hard, you will overburden yourself with anxiety and worry. Some of the adjustments I have made are: Cutting expenses until I arrive at the point that I am living more frugally to what I have defined for myself on paper.
Dedicating myself more to my business to the point of matching doubling last year’s earnings is a goal.

At the start of 2020, my goals included:
• While I was in Nigeria in 2020, Covid-19 restricted more travel and there was not much I could have done. (Score – 85%)
• Workout and build lean muscle mass. (Score – 20%)
• Develop stronger relationships with meaningful friends. (Score – 80%)
• My greatest success was being able to start my Investment Company and establishing a real presence among a community of thousands of people. (Score – 90%)
• I hope to involve some amount of life on the road this year dedicated towards entertainment. I regret the life I denied myself of in 2020, however, I hope to make this change and not let it repeat itself. (Score – 20%)
Overall, we all had the experience, I had the lesson.

Here are some of my Major 2021 plans, as of now (these are subject to change):

Business Goals:
• Finish recording my Investment Course by January end 2021.
[/b]Get up to 1000 people trained by middle of the year[b].

Mentor me please I want to be part of the 1000

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by EmekaBlue(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2021
I dey fear next year go hot o

Where money dey to travel

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by wiloy2k8(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2021
74000 Asaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Help With Dubai Tourist Visa And Cost / "Trafficking Is Worst Than Corruption"; 138 Nigerians Deported From Libya.Photos / Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.