Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him (22654 Views)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Ruling On Swearing By The Prophet (peace Be Upon Him) / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
mybiz234:

Jesus is not God. He is the son of God. Why do you continually insist on a lie?

There is a difference between being the Son of God and being God. You should quit being dumb.

God is the creator of everybody, he created Jesus not his son..... Why can't you call Jesus the son of Angel Gabriel since his the one that they blew air into the Virginia of marry.

But to achieve you lies... You associate Jesus with God, you over hype him and put him on the same level with God.

Honestly, I cry for Christian.... Islam make all this clear to me and that is why I refused to worship a man.

2 Likes

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by mybiz234: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

God is the creator of everybody, he created Jesus not his son..... Why can't you call Jesus the son of Angel Gabriel since his the one that they blew air into the Virginia of marry.

But to achieve you lies... You associate Jesus with God, you over hype him and put him on the same level with God.

Honestly, I cry for Christian.... Islam make all this clear to me and that is why I refused to worship a man.

God said Jesus is His son in Mathew 3:17. Are you saying you know better than God?

You should weep for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Truthisunique: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Anytime I think about hell... I cry for Christians.

How can Jesus be God? He was born like you and eat food like you.

He was just a prophet that you guys are over hyping... May God show you the way before it is too late.
someone whose prophet the best of Muslims isn't even sure of sex paradise talking grin

Atleast Jesus know the way to heaven

Sahih al-Bukhari 6467

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and receive good news because one's good deeds will not make him enter Paradise." They asked, "Even you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" He said, "Even I, unless and until Allah bestows His pardon and Mercy on me."

1 Like

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by schoolboymatt(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
These verses clearly prove that the Jews did not kill Prophet Jesus Peace be upon him and that he was raised alive to the heavens.

you mean to say Allah took prophet Isa to heaven in body and soul, then replaced him with a look-alike just so to be killed?
and prophet Isa is in heaven right now as we speak in body and soul, destined to return to kill/destroy an imposter, marry, reproduce and die just so to be buried close to prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) ?

wow!!shocked

2 Likes

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
mybiz234:

God said Jesus is His son in Mathew 3:17. Are you saying you know better than God?

You should weep for yourself.

People misunderstand "son".

In genesis alone, he can show you the 14 place that God address some people as his SON.

that shows that, when God said SON.... he means that the person that follow his will..... The person he dearly love.

That is a simple term you don't understand that make you loss in the way of God.... I cry for you once again.

1 Like

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
someone whose prophet the best of Muslims isn't even sure of sex paradise talking grin

Atleast Jesus know the way to heaven

Sahih al-Bukhari 6467

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and receive good news because one's good deeds will not make him enter Paradise." They asked, "Even you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" He said, "Even I, unless and until Allah bestows His pardon and Mercy on me."

That is a clear fact that, Only God will judge and give paradise not Jesus.

Prophet Muhammad is encouraging us to do more of good to boost out chance of entering paradise..... Unlike your that you need to believe Jesus die for you before entering Paradise.

Prophet Muhammad is not over hyping himself so that we will never over hype him..... In the same way that Christian are over hyping Jesus and lost their way.

1 Like

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by proxillin(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lovenorth:
The religion of Almighty God is Islam

God has no religion. God is above all man made religions...

Except you are refering to another God other than Yahwe

taink u
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Truthisunique: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
HeeBraHim2:

That is a clear fact that, Only God will judge and give paradise not Jesus.

Prophet Muhammad is encouraging us to do more of good to boost out chance of entering paradise..... Unlike your that you need to believe Jesus die for you before entering Paradise.

Prophet Muhammad is not over hyping himself so that we will never over hype him..... In the same way that Christian are over hyping Jesus and lost their way.
[/s]speak for yourself next time

Mohamed doesn't know his left and right not what allah would do to him in your book

By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for 'Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Apostle and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 266)

Jesus know what would happen to him, he knew his left and right

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
[s][/s]speak for yourself next time

Mohamed doesn't know his left and right not what allah would do to him in your book

Jesus know what would happen to him, he knew his left and right

Your Quran says he knew the future

Where in the Quran that said Jesus know the future?.

Are you talking about the same Jesus that don't want to die.... He pray to God to shift the death above him but God rejected his prayer according bible.

Muhammad warn us against over hyping... God gave him almighty Quran that consist, rule, law, warning and glad tiding.

He worst sin in the world is associating partners with God.... And that is what Christian are doing.... I pray make God show you the way before it will get late.

Christianity is a coalition of Roman culture not what Jesus establish..... Islam is the my deeen❤
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lukgaf, this is a great blasphemy. I leave you to God's judgement.
Your impunity & madness knows no bound.
You lack respect for other religions but want your Islam to be respected.
You are a sore loser. A demonic entity roaming around nairaland spewing trash.
I blame Seun & whoever moderator that permits your heresy.
Your & your fellow terror loving Muslims ll v bombed or cut off the head of whoever blasphem against Muhammad but here you are saying jargons about Jesus Christ.
A man who's a pig always drag others to the mud. You as a pig dragged Islam in the mud.
A spit in on your miserable face!

2 Likes

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by mountmoriah(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ezeama400:
Jesus is Lord

Some of you muslims are trouble maker,.. Which one be Isa again ?

Isa means Jesus, Just like in Israel Rabiu means Rabbi, why in Nigeria Rabbi Means Rabiu, while in Westerner world it means teacher, do u understand sir
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Truthisunique: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
HeeBraHim2:

Where in the Quran that said Jesus know the future?.

Are you talking about the same Jesus that don't want to die.... He pray to God to shift the death above him but God rejected his prayer according bible.

Muhammad warn us against over hyping... God gave him almighty Quran that consist, rule, law, warning and glad tiding.

He worst sin in the world is associating partners with God.... And that is what Christian are doing.... I pray make God show you the way before it will get late.

Christianity is a coalition of Roman culture not what Jesus establish..... Islam is the my deeen❤
[/s]This is your lame quran exploring how the phantom Isa can tell people of the unknow

"I inform you too of what things you eat, and what you store up in your houses. Surely in that is a sign for you, if you are believers." (Quran 3:49)

Abdul Mohamed doesn't even know what Allah would do to him in death let alone another person
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by mybiz234: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

People misunderstand "son".

In genesis alone, he can show you the 14 place that God address some people as his SON.

that shows that, when God said SON.... he means that the person that follow his will..... The person he dearly love.

That is a simple term you don't understand that make you loss in the way of God.... I cry for you once again.

Read the Matthew 3:17 I mentioned and then come here to tell me you know better than God.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by AllahIsSatan: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
The Hadith is from Sunnah.com which is owned by the government of Saudi Arabia! Here is the link so you can read it for yourself!

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:7116

Your religion is only growing because you breed like pigs, but do you know that even your prophet predicted that your religion will end in a shameful manner?

[img]https://images./24Xygtw7QVq7k7vtn99Fdz.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6IcdRtBTOVHlukI3Hqbyck.jpg[/img]

[quote author=Danmisra post=109159908][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Truthisunique: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
The Hadith is from Sunnah.com which is owned by the government of Saudi Arabia! Here is the link so you can read it for yourself!

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:7116

Your religion is only growing because you breed like pigs, but do you know that even your prophet predicted that your religion will end in a shameful manner?

Islam is not even growing despite breeding like rats

The entire south America from Brazil, Argentina etc is Christian Muslims don't go there

The entire North America from mexico, peuto Rico is Christian's you only find Muslim economic refugees of Africa and Arab descent in USA and Canada (even then Christian's are majority because average causactian never joins Islam)

Muslims are only limited largely to Asia and North Africa yet dwindling fast despite the apostasy high handedness

2 Likes

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Mrphylor09: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Does make sense when carnal creatures will bury spiritual man who sit with the Almighty God at the end of it all .

After the death of Isa , what's next?

Are we starting all over again?

No one gonna control the planet again cos everything will be in disorderliness .

Shed more light to that
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by AllahIsSatan: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bilal Philips who converted to Islam was talking about how he is meeting Imams who are confessing to him that they are just pretending and that they stopped believing in Islam years ago. The only thing keeping Islam from completely collapsing is the apostasy law and the death penalty for leaving the religion.

Truthisunique:
Islam is not even growing despite breeding like rats
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by EdiskyHarry: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
After all this write up, Muslims will still be thinking of suicide bombing, mass killing of innocent people, having sex with children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
mybiz234:

Read the Matthew 3:17 I mentioned and then come here to tell me you know better than God.

That is one out of the 50,000 lies and contradiction in the bible.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Truthisunique: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
Bilal Philips who converted to Islam was talking about how he is meeting Imams who are confessing to him that they are just pretending and that they stopped believing in Islam years ago. The only thing keeping Islam from completely collapsing is the apostasy law and the death penalty for leaving the religion.

Apostasy laws would dwindle as long as they have chosen to empty their shithole countries and be running to the west

Once they empty those shithole countries Islam would be officially dead and they would realize they can't do apostasy in the causactian nations because average white lifestyle has come to stay so long they are in their zone
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by mybiz234: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

That is one out of the 50,000 lies and contradiction in the bible.

And who told you it is a lie? Is it Mohamed the pedophile and rapist?

May I remind you that that part of the Bible had existed 600 years before your fake religion of murder and bloodshed came along?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Dannyfan(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:

Don’t you have a read out tool?

Just imagine! You don’t even know your original book

You lots are jokers. And you thinking I am a Muslim is fine. Cos I respect them. 1 book, one definition. No dilution

Can you say same about Christianity? A religion that was never even mentioned in the Bible they use with hundreds of translations contradicting each other!

Hello! If you see Islam being the fastest growing religion in the world today, it’s because of its purity. I align with the religion cos I always try to find looo holes in it but never found one

But if you tell me to find loopholes in the Bible, we won’t sleep for 365 days
There is deception in what you type. I am a Christian and I just have to agree to the condition to comment just to tell you that you are an hypocrite.

The article written above many of the reference was from the Hadith. So how is Islam base on one book?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by muzeze77: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jesus name does not start with J, he is not god, he is not a white man, he is a prophet , when asked if he knows the last date, he said only God knows, stop worshipping him, stop worshipping his mother

1 Like

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Truthisunique: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
muzeze77:
Jesus name does not start with J, he is not god, he is not a white man, he is a prophet , when asked if he knows the last date, he said only God knows, stop worshipping him, stop worshipping his mother
grin how about worshipping black stone

Oops you only pray to it

But your Islamic pagan prayer is not complete without facing that stone because na there allah dey he is too small to be in any other direction

4 Likes

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by sultry69(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
mybiz234:

I don't follow pastor. I follow the Bible. So, shut the Bleep up.
which version,because I have seen more than forty version of Bibles.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by mybiz234: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
sultry69:
which version,because I have seen more than forty version of Bibles.

There is only one version of the Bible
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by RightChannel: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
grin na their way when they see Taqiya is failing

They quickly start reconnecting to their Islamic roots cos it's double failed tragedy

Hehehehehe
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by RightChannel: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:

Why will I deny my religion because of someone’s opinion! Does it work that way? Do you know how many Muslim, Jews, Christians and Hindus that surround me, so why should I be ashamed of my religion?

When I was in the world, I have never denied being a cultist, how much more denying a socially acceptable religion.

You amaze me a lot, but it’s healthy to make yourself happy.

Aunty Sharonloveth don correct you, see as you fall my hand.

Have a nice day you this "Muslimatheist"
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by sultry69(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
mybiz234:

There is only one version of the Bible
Haha...,that's blatant lies,Bible versions are enormous and even unending because another version may comes out tomorrow.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by yetunsbay(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
so which Islamic narration we go believe now

So much confusion in islam

so your god get religion too

Who your god dey serve
Fanatic spotted. Run Run Run
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by yetunsbay(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Muslims will daily commit blasphemy opposing Christian doctrine but will slaughter anyone who decides to say anything about their religion.

For a Christian, it's blasphemy to say Jesus is not God. If you have a view about one imaginary prophet, why calling him Jesus? Why not stop at the name you gave him ISA?

How will you feel if Christians come up with some funny theories around Mohammed? For instance Christians have a story about how Mohammed is a descendant of Ishmeal and how wild ass of a man they are, meaning they are very troublesome.

My argument is that everyone should concentrate on his doctrine and avoid involving others in your convinced doctrine. Why mention Jesus? Was it mentioned in Quran? NO. Concentrate on ISA because am sure you will not be able to take it when Christians say funny things on your believe. And you know how wacko it is. This is the same reason Buhdists are killing you in Myanmar. Same reason China is trying to stop your growth in their country. You hate pork meat, others like Buhdists hate cow meat.

You hate pork eater but want others to like you as a beef eater. Is that not madness?
Does your Bible supports pork eating ?

Give us a true evidence from authentic Bible not the doctored own that Jesus is/or (son of) God.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by mybiz234: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
sultry69:
Haha...,that's blatant lies,Bible versions are enormous and even unending because another version may comes out tomorrow.

Lolz. You just revealed that many 9f the things you people say about Christianity is out of foolish dumb ignorance.

You are so stupid not to know the difference between version and translation.

What a dumb idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & / Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.