Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 (22548 Views)

Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / Anambra Government Declares Free Transportation Within The State From December 1 / NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Weyrehmod: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Although i no get clothes and foodstuff for this festive period that is not my major concern

I need cash to repair this laptop that someone dash me(battery and keyboard needs to be changed) so i can join the virtual web development training that will commence by January

I really wish I'll see help so i can aquire this web development skill..

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Jmarjr(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Fg 4 show
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by smartr: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Whazar:
Oya darling son come and wannk

Darling daddy has done it

BstardVultureGrillz

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by smartr: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Weyrehmod:
Although i no get clothes and foodstuff for this festive period that is not my major concern

I need cash to repair this laptop that someone dash me(battery and keyboard needs to be changed) so i can join the virtual web development training that will commence by January

I really wish I'll see help so i can aquire this web development skill..

God will help you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2021
That's very nice
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2021
A side always benefits from federal government free asset
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Edibles20: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
This is why Nigeria will never finish repaying the loan.
You’re giving free rides at peak period when you’re supposed to use it to gather the funds needed for the repayment of the loans.
You’re giving free rides on something that isn’t even yours yet.

3 Likes

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Weyrehmod: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
smartr:

God will help you my brother.

Amen and thanks
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Golan007: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2021
cassidy1996:
Monkey government! Free rides so your bandits brothers can hijack

What happened to free fuel and gas

So that your brothers can use it to burn people and property abi?

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by IbileIfe: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2021
daddytime:
Oh, nice.

I just might hop on the train for a cruise on my birthday, January, 4th.

My family here, make una arrange my birthday gifts, messages and prayers oh.

January 4th is the date. Save it.

I'd love to meet a birthday mate too.

Pray Psalms 91 and 112.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Kaiser20: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2021
They should declare a free round trip from Lagos to Amsterdam just for 3 days, i forgot my charger at Utrecht

3 Likes

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Weedhustler: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2021
Lies.....lies from pit of hell...ticket wey Dem dey sell 10k per 1
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by juman(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Very good decision.
Hope they control the number of people that travel at once and security is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by daddytime(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2021
IbileIfe:

Pray Psalms 91 and 112.

I appreciate you..

Thanks.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Babaken(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Na so e suppose be.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Odunharry(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2021
daddytime:
Oh, nice.

Close
Jan 1 here.. If you dey Lagos na to hang out flex.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Odunharry(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2021
They should not forget to provide adequate security for the citizens also..
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by ogastone(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2021
The easterners doesn't have share in this gesture �
Ant they are the most people traveling now. No working railway to Eastern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by BigDawsNet: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Air flights it's ur turn
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Sunday2021: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Klington:
cool

This is very commendable, but you have to be alive to enjoy the free trap trip
Gumi is a PDP chieftain, Gumi is a loyal friend to Atiku, Atiku is the PDP presidential candidate, PDP brought Boko Haram in 2005.
Now I believe we know where the bandits are coming from and also who is sponsoring them.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Babaken(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Imagine free train ride from lagos to calabar
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by daddytime(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2021
Odunharry:

Close
Jan 1 here.. If you dey Lagos na to hang out flex.

Chai...welcome mate.
Na Abuja I dey..
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2021
The movement this period is highly towards the Southeast. Since there are no trains here, this is ineffective!
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Lordbinsmar: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Free trap
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by KristenT: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Lol, you were born in January 4th too? How come we are rare like diamonds?

Or is it that people dont like giving birth early in January when they just finished spending their Christmas money?

My brother, happy birthday in advance to us. Now you have found a birthday mate. Cheers

daddytime:
Oh, nice.

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Kucoin: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
That doesn't change the fact that this administration is useless

It seems the administration has really got into your nerv e. Pkele.

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by dmbb: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2021
This is for the Christians not for the Muslims
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by BabaIbo: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2021
Nonsense because it's not being enjoyed by every region... Mainly for the northern part.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by daddytime(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2021
KristenT:
Lol, you were born on January 4th too? How come we are rare like diamonds?

Or is it that people dont like giving birth early in January when they just finished spending their Christmas money?

My brother, happy birthday in advance to us. Now you have found a birthday mate. Cheers

Finally... it's so rare I had to speak out.

It has always been a low key birthday for me seeing how the new year celebrations take up all the energy lol

Wow...im glad to meet a birthday mate in you.

Happy birthday to us in advance.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Geeman2006: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
That doesn't change the fact that this administration is useless

Catfish �
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Huracio(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Are there availability of Rail transportation from Ilorin to Port Harcourt? anyone with useful information please
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Movic1(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Edibles20:
This is why Nigeria will never finish repaying the loan.
You’re giving free rides at peak period when you’re supposed to use it to gather the funds needed for the repayment of the loans.
You’re giving free rides on something that isn’t even yours yet.

Nigerians can never be pleased. Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Kills 13-year-old Pupil In Edo State (Disturbing Photo) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? / Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.