Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 (22559 Views)

Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / Anambra Government Declares Free Transportation Within The State From December 1 / NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by CoolAmbience(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Klington:
cool

This is very commendable, but you have to be alive to enjoy the free trap trip

I don't understand.

You wan die?
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Handsum64: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
cassidy1996:
Monkey government! Free rides so your bandits brothers can hijack

What happened to free fuel and gas
Illiterate mumu

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Tony5050(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
daddytime:
Oh, nice.

I just might hop on the train for a cruise on my birthday, January, 4th.

My family here, make una arrange my birthday gifts, messages and prayers oh.

January 4th is the date. Save it.

I'd love to meet a birthday mate too.

Ji

You just got one brother.... Happy Birthday to us in advace
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Tony5050(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
KristenT:
Lol, you were born in January 4th too? How come we are rare like diamonds?

Or is it that people dont like giving birth early in January when they just finished spending their Christmas money?

My brother, happy birthday in advance to us. Now you have found a birthday mate. Cheers

Don't leave me behind cry cry

Happy Birthday to us in advance. Rare to see 4th of January birthday mates
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by cassidy1996(m): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Handsum64:

Illiterate mumu
see dis ram, thunder fire you
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Shalommy(f): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
States wey no get railway make we do wetin?. God punish Buhari and his bandits crew.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by NairalandSARS: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
I no dey enta.
No vex
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by daddytime(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tony5050:
Ji

You just got one brother.... Happy Birthday to us in advace

Ewele....happy birthday to us in advance oh.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Adebola314: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lagos to ilorin KO?
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by MarketDispatch: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Na so e don start again ...free plane ticket to London, that is how Nigeria Airways is now sitting in Junkyards.

Free shipping...that is how Nigerian National shipping line became history

Free train tickets.....that is how Nigeria Railway Cooperation of old collapsed.

What happened to 50% off....

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Beedude(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Shalommy:
States wey no get railway make we do wetin?. God punish Buhari and his bandits crew.
Just follow train to the nearest available state. At least transport fare go reduce surely. grin
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Perfectbeing(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Edibles20:

Have I ever interacted with you before? Which one is why am I always against good things? Is something wrong with your father?

We are a fuckin broke country. You’ve collected loans from everywhere. You’re still collecting. Small avenue to start paying back, you’re doing freebies and I’m totally against it and you’re here rambling like a mad dog.
How many countries do this rubbish?
If after this intelligent comments of yours about the Government giving out free rides to the public despite being broke and you're against the total removal of fuel subsidy, then both you and the government are dumb.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Perfectbeing(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
MarketDispatch:
Na so e don start again ...free plane ticket to London, that is how Nigeria Airways is now sitting in Junkyards.

Free shipping...that is how Nigerian National shipping line became history

Free train tickets.....that is how Nigeria Railway Cooperation of old collapsed.

What happened to 50% off....
So only 12 days of free railway tickets out of 365 days will cripple the Nigerian railway?? Oga stick to insecurity and bad economy to criticise the Government for... There's nothing to criticise here..

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by lookingfly: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Election is by the corner
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Tareq1105: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Commercial drivers would not be able to hike transport fare except where train doesn't ply.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by ofiko123(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nigeria sai buhari..
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Sunday2021: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
SirLakes:

Your darling zombie daddy Buhari said he'll make Nigeria ungovernable and since that time it's been one problem to the other.

Nonsense
don't speak like an illiterate pls. Provide the link where he made that statement let see.
Mr Man I know what buhari said when BBC ask him what will happen if he is rigged out again?
Stop posting rubbish.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by tonyson010(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Audio free ride
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Sikariyelwa: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
FG didn't give muslims this opportunity during last Sallah. Muslim dey rule muslims dey suffer.monkey dem.
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by KristenT: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wow, y’all popping out like ants in the savannah. Happy birthday to us in Advance.

Although i reside in Lagos, i won’t be around in the 4th of january as i would be traveling.

If you live in lagos too, just send me a message. Will respond.

Tony5050:

Don't leave me behind cry cry

Happy Birthday to us in advance. Rare to see 4th of January birthday mates
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by ThatFairGuy1: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
1600hundred:
[s][/s]

Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Tony5050(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
KristenT:
Wow, y’all popping out like ants in the savannah. Happy birthday to us in Advance.

Although i reside in Lagos, i won’t be around in the 4th of january as i would be traveling.

Live in lagos, but currently in benin.... I say make I celebrate Christmas for sch
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Tony5050(m): 1:05am On Jan 04, 2022
KristenT:

Happy Birthday to us✨✨✨✨
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by KristenT: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Happy birthday to us bro. Cheers to a more fulfilling year this 2022.

Tony5050:

Happy Birthday to us✨✨✨✨
Re: Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From December 24 To January 4 by Tony5050(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2022
KristenT:
Happy birthday to us bro. Cheers to a more fulfilling year this 2022.

Amen��✨✨

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) / Flood Kills 13-year-old Pupil In Edo State (Disturbing Photo) / Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.